Gutsense.org

Gutsense.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gutsense.org?

“Looking for diet advice? Don't look here.”

Sam T.
6/10/16

This site primarily focuses on his personal experiences, and doesn't include any evidence whatsoever of research studies regarding his field. He appears self taught, look at his medical disclaimer page, which reads, "I (Konstantin Monastyrsky, author) am not a medical doctor. The opinions expressed in my books, videos, and websites reflect my personal experiences and ongoing investigations into functional (i.e. reversible) conditions related to everyday health and nutrition. My books and essays arent a substitute for qualified medical advice, and do not provide quick (or, in some cases, any) fixes. I do not endorse, recommend, or design any specific diet or food plan for therapeutic purposes." That's all I needed to know this site is a bunch of baloney. See how he is taken apart on this page: http://skeptoid.com/blog/2013/02/09/konstantin-monastyrsky-pseudoscience-of-nutrition-part-1/

samt56
June 10th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Gutsense.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gutsense.org?

Have a question about Gutsense.org?