This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Guaranteednfast.info

Guaranteednfast.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Guaranteednfast.info?

“Guaranteed? HA”

Jessica W.
9/8/18

I ordered an item that said 1-3 weeks for delivery. No where did it say it was coming internationally, but after a couple days I received a tracking number that said it was coming from Korea. Ok fine as long as it arrives. After a week it arrived in NY and was stuck in customs for a week. When I called USPS they told me that it was being shipped to an address in NJ I am in WA on the other side of the country. 2 emails and 2 phone calls later (got the answering machine) I have not heard back from the company and still do not have my item after 4 weeks of waiting.

jessicaw289
September 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Guaranteednfast.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guaranteednfast.info?

Have a question about Guaranteednfast.info?