Groceryeshop.us

Groceryeshop.us has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Groceryeshop.us also ranks 27th among Grocery Delivery sites.

How would you rate Groceryeshop.us?

“Amazing experience.”

RACHEL W.
11/13/18

The shopping experience with groceryeshop was amazing. The quality of products is superb. The delivery was done on time. I would recommend buying from this website.

“Communication”

Debra R.
7/18/20

This company's communication is awful. Tried to get information about my order and no results. Forgot my password for the site and can not them to respond to obtain a new one.

debrar331
July 18th, 2020
katherinej96
May 12th, 2020
FIRST...
The two reviews that were from "RACHEL W" & Domnic J were obviously written from workers of Groceryshop.us.
HERE'S A FEW RIDICULOUS EXAMPLES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIG NEWTONS
Pack of 6 cookies OVER $38.00. My local store $3.99 /
Https :// groceryeshop. Us/fig-newtons-fruit-chewy-cookies-(pack-of-6)-ABSB07PWY4W9H-309976? Search=FIG%20NEWTONS

Compare any product from this store with anything at your local store and the prices are anywhere from 3 x, to as much as 7 x the price.
Minute maid lemonade. 1 64 oz bottle at my local store $1.99,/ Groceryshop...$7.95 each, and that's if you by 6 at $47.72
1 pack, 6 oz Stella D'Oro bread sticks 12 pc...$3.95 at my local store./ Groceryeshop OVER 37 DOLLARS
rachelw189
November 13th, 2018
domnicj
January 31st, 2017
Its all of foods, and beverage drinks, health is good for all, so i Preferred to buy this product.So found that all products are truth and delivers the products on time

Questions? Get answers from the Groceryeshop.us staff and other customers.

grocerye
grocery e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groceryeshop.us?

Have a question about Groceryeshop.us?