Groceryeshop.us

Groceryeshop.us has a consumer rating of 2.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Groceryeshop.us most frequently mention local store problems. Groceryeshop.us ranks 29th among Grocery Delivery sites.

How would you rate Groceryeshop.us?

“Amazing experience.”

RACHEL W.
11/13/18

The shopping experience with groceryeshop was amazing. The quality of products is superb. The delivery was done on time. I would recommend buying from this website.

“Communication”

Debra R.
7/18/20

This company's communication is awful. Tried to get information about my order and no results. Forgot my password for the site and can not them to respond to obtain a new one.

debrar331
July 18th, 2020

rodneyd117
February 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

I called them on the phone to confirm that they had the product I wanted to buy in stock. I was told that the product was in stock and to go ahead and place the order. I placed the order and I received a confirmation and the payment was taken from my debit card the same day. The next morning I received an email telling me it is not in stock and the product would be shipped when there backorder was filled. I called and asked that the order be cancelled and my money refunded. I was told that the refund would take 3 to 5 business days. So they can take the money immediately but need to hold the money for days. Why?

Tip for consumers:
Order at your own risk.

Products used:
None

domnicj
January 31st, 2017

Its all of foods, and beverage drinks, health is good for all, so i Preferred to buy this product.So found that all products are truth and delivers the products on time

aland291
November 14th, 2020

After 2 weeks, no delivery. Emailed them and just said "wait' it will come. I waited 3 weeks, still no delivery. Emailed them again and ask of tracking information. They said "or system is not set up for that" and again said just wait, it will come. Now after 25 days I emailed their customer service and ask them what they were going to do? And they did not respond. Sent another email to a second customer service agent and again no responds. They left me with no choice, so I went to my credit card account and canceled the transaction. What kind of low life company doesn't have a tracking system for there customers?

katherinej96
May 12th, 2020

FIRST...
The two reviews that were from "RACHEL W" & Domnic J were obviously written from workers of Groceryshop.us.
HERE'S A FEW RIDICULOUS EXAMPLES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIG NEWTONS
Pack of 6 cookies OVER $38.00. My local store $3.99 /
Https :// groceryeshop. Us/fig-newtons-fruit-chewy-cookies-(pack-of-6)-ABSB07PWY4W9H-309976? Search=FIG%20NEWTONS

Compare any product from this store with anything at your local store and the prices are anywhere from 3 x, to as much as 7 x the price.
Minute maid lemonade. 1 64 oz bottle at my local store $1.99,/ Groceryshop...$7.95 each, and that's if you by 6 at $47.72
1 pack, 6 oz Stella D'Oro bread sticks 12 pc...$3.95 at my local store./ Groceryeshop OVER 37 DOLLARS

jorgg3
November 30th, 2020

Ordered Ben$#*!s bitter mints for $17—when they came, the box had a receipt from amazon for the product for $13.95, which I should have just ordered from (https://www.amazon.com/Ben$#*!s-Bittermints-400-g/dp/B00D4SBQTY). Check to see if you can get from somewhere else cheaper first!

rachelw189
November 13th, 2018

jeffreys1448
February 26th, 2021

Wish I had read these reviews, prior to purchasing a grocery product online with Groceryeshop. I received 3 out of the 8 items of the same product 5 days after purchasing online. I waited another 4 days for the remaining 5 items. Never received. I contacted customer service (CS) and asked for a partial refund because I had a bad feeling about this order. However, instead of giving me the partial refund I asked, CS told me they would investigation. I waited longer than the 48 hours they said would get back to me. The email had no explanation, but provided me 2 options - one of which is to partially refund me, which I had already asked for 10 days prior, or they would send me a "replacement" copy? (Since when is a food item a replacement copy). Why didn't they send the full order this first time. I had told them throughout this whole ordeal to refund me - 10 days ago. Why are they asking again? I chose refund for the 2nd time and they did not process the refund, as of this writing of the review. Don't go through what I have gone through with this company.

Products used:
Potato Chips. Please let reviewers know they will need to provide personal information (name) including what the product was they purchased, and setting up an account, prior to them posting a review. If I would have known all of this, I would not have wasted my time.

Questions? Get answers from the Groceryeshop.us staff and other customers.

grocerye
grocery e.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Groceryeshop.us?

Have a question about Groceryeshop.us?