This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Gridpart.co.uk

Gridpart.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gridpart.co.uk?

“Love my new ceiling”

Simon R.
11/19/15

Just moved into my new shop premises and the ceiling was looking a little worse for wear. So I decided to strip out the old and hired Gridpart Interiors to fit a new suspended ceiling. I was a little dubious at first about spending money on something that I didn't think I really looked at, but wow what a difference it has made. Gridpart were pleasant to deal with, made it look effort less and cleaned up afterwards. When I get round to upgrading the rear areas of my shop I will definitely be using these ceiling contractors again.

simonr35
November 19th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Gridpart.co.uk staff and other customers.

neils42
Neil S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gridpart.co.uk?

Have a question about Gridpart.co.uk?