Greenville.k12.sc.us

Greenville.k12.sc.us has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Greenville.k12.sc.us?

“Gosh!!!!!!!”

Tracy A.
7/31/14

Gosh!!!!!!! I was pleasantly pleased from the customer service I received from Shawnaye today. Not only was she very pleasant to speak with but she listened to my needs and helped me produce a product we simply love. She was very efficient and conducted the sale in a timely manner. I truly wish that everyone I come in to contact with was pleasant. She is truly an associate that deserves all of the 5 stars she earned by helping our organization today. I will be a returning customer because of Shawnaye Baker. Kudos to Discount Mugs!!!

tracya22
July 31st, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Greenville.k12.sc.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenville.k12.sc.us?

Have a question about Greenville.k12.sc.us?