Green Eco Clean.net

Green Eco Clean.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Green Eco Clean.net also ranks 21st among Cleaning Products sites.

How would you rate Green Eco Clean.net?

“THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH”

Kelsey T.
7/10/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ! THE TECHNICIAN IS AWFUL AND A COMPLETE JACK A**. THEY DID A AWFUL JOB ON MY HOME AND WHEN I CALLED AND COMPLAINED THEY TOLD ME THE ONLY TECH THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO SEND OUT WAS THE ONE WHO CAME OUT BEFORE AND REFUSED A REFUND. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE HOME WITH HIM THERE FROM EYE ROLLS WHEN I ASKED A QUESTION TO MAKING SMART COMMENTS UNDER HIS BREATHE ABOUT MY HOME THAT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

air ducts (13) customer service (9) carpet cleaning (14) air quality (7) air duct cleaning (10) dryer vents (5) service appointment (4) dryer vent cleaning (5) great service (7) cleaning process (3)
kelseyt17
July 10th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Green Eco Clean.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Eco Clean.net?

Have a question about Green Eco Clean.net?