Green Eco Clean.net reviews

kelseyt17
7/10/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ! THE TECHNICIAN IS AWFUL AND A COMPLETE JACK A**. THEY DID A AWFUL JOB ON MY HOME AND WHEN I CALLED AND COMPLAINED THEY TOLD ME THE ONLY TECH THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO SEND OUT WAS THE ONE WHO CAME OUT BEFORE AND REFUSED A REFUND. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE HOME WITH HIM THERE FROM EYE ROLLS WHEN I ASKED A QUESTION TO MAKING SMART COMMENTS UNDER HIS BREATHE ABOUT MY HOME THAT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

lesp14
Les P.
4/2/18

Green Eco Clean did great work and everything was so affordable! Shawn was able to take care of my grandma's living room furniture set. This was all more than 50 year old furniture. He fixed up all the upholstery so now all the whole set looks brand spanking new. All of the work was completed so fast, my head is still spinning I can't say enough good things about the quality of the work they do.

chetm17
Chet M.
4/2/18

Green Eco Clean are an absolutely amazing service! I had just brought back a beautiful rug from Turkey for my home but all that travel left it in pretty bad shape. There seemed to be discoloration from stains. The cleaning they did was fast, and it solved the issue. There was also a weird smell, and that is now gone. Not replaced by a chemical odor, just no smell at all. This company will forever be my go to for rug cleanings.

lindam715
Linda M.
3/30/18

Found these guys, and I could not be more happy with what I got. I was searching for a company that would do the job and use chemicals that weren't going to wreck the environment. I have family members that are also very susceptible to chemical odors and could really be harmed by something like that. Ron answered all my questions and told me more about the chemicals his team uses. He was able to accommodate my request, and before I knew it I had my carpets cleaned asap. I will definitely use them again. Strong recommendation

davidp526
David P.
3/30/18

I used them for first time after many years using a big national brand, which I will not name. And I have to say, I really liked these guys a lot! Green Eco Clean will be my new go to rug cleaners for sure. Loved how the rugs looked after they were done. Very happy to give them a sniff and find there was no chemical odor. Dried fast, and stayed clean. That was new for me. I am forced by moral righteousness to give this company my highest recommendation.

davidb1050
David B.
3/30/18

The people I spoke with over the phone were the most helpful I have ever encountered. They were super accommodating too, so I could schedule service for the same day. Ron, the person who performed the work, appeared on time and all the work with the carpet cleaning quickly. I would certainly recommend this carpet cleaning company and will use them again very soon for sofa cleaning, which I desperately need.

hassany1
Hassan Y.
3/29/18

I had the best experience with Green Eco Clean. I was host a lot of events at my home, and Jonathan had my carpets looking great in no time before the most recent shindig I threw. It was very affordable, and the worker was punctual. In all, the team was extremely easy to work with. I would recommend this company without any hesitation. Give them call and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

mikee126
Mike E.
3/29/18

I have used this company twice now, and was very happy with the results after each service. And I will be using them in the future for my air duct cleaning. Shawn did all the carpet cleaning for my apartment when I move out and Ron did my upholstery for my furniture when I moved into my house. They were professional and great overall. And once I get my air quality fixed I will use them if anything goes wrong with stains!

wendys195
wendy s.
3/29/18

There were a few rooms I needed to clean, a handful of rugs, a couch & a loveseat. The person that came over was extremely polite and professional. Everything looks as good as it did when I got it, and nothing has that kind of chemical smell that sometimes lingers after a deep cleaning! Everything is also very soft, I was worried that things would get stiff. I would say that Green Eco Clean is the best, and I have used a lot of others. I had great time going with them.

kathib14
kathi b.
3/28/18

Great service if you are looking to get your dryer vents cleaned. Shawn was very nice to talk to and really seemed to know what he was doing. He was able to come to give me a quote and start the cleaning on the same day. My air has never been so fresh and I can literally breath easier. The amount of dust that builds up on everything is almost a non-issue. Big thanks to Shawn and the whole Green Eco Clean team.

sherryg46
Sherry G.
3/28/18

This was a very impressive company! I just have to say wow. They showed up to our house approximately a half hour after we made the call. Now whole thing looks perfect. I am just speechless. When we first moved into the home, the landlord had the carpets and upholstery cleaned. It didn't seem to make a difference when that other company did it, so I got these guys. Night and day difference. I wanted something better, and I got the best. Thanks Green Eco Clean!

landonb19
Landon B.
3/28/18

Green Eco Clean offers the best carpet cleaning around. Everyone from the person I talked to on the phone to the guy that came out to actually clean the carpet knew what they were doing and it was impressive. This was a serious carpet cleaning job. Major stains. Bad condition. Horrible smell. And now the thing looks great. I scheduled them to come back for for a different carpet and they did a great job again. The reason I waited, is sometimes the stains will come back. When it staid looking good, I knew I had to call them again.

loua28
Lou A.
3/28/18

Johnathan did a really great job cleaning my dryer vents. My clothes are finally getting dry again. I looked to see if there was any lint building up after a few weeks. Looks great. This is a clean that is going to last! I am going to call them again to clean my air ducts for sure. They responded immediately when I reached out and he arrived on time. Can't wait to work with them again and get my home much cleaner.

jonj50
Jon J.
3/28/18

It was two rings before someone picked up the phone with a bright and happy voice. Very pleasant to deal with. Extremely courteous, they gave me a quote and we set up a time for a cleaning. The tech arrived a couple minutes earlier, which I appreciate. My dad always told me that if you're not early, you're late. It was a difficult stain and a difficult rug, and they did a great job. It was a Persian rug and the stain was in there deep. Other companies told me that it couldn't be done. They weren't sure. They could try. Then I called Green Eco Clean and they said no problem. Now this rug looks great! No one is better than Green Eco Clean.

michaelm876
Michael M.
3/28/18

Ron did an sweet job with my rug cleaning! I have to saw that I can really talk a person's ear off, but when he was done with the rug there were literally no words! The service was fast, the carpet was not soaking wet, like it has been when I called other companies. The whole thing looks incredible. I would highly recommend these guys. Don't mess around with the supposed competition. Call Green Eco Clean.

merrillf8
Merrill f.
3/28/18

The first experience with Green Eco Clean, and it went over swimmingly! I spoke with Ron and set up a cleaning for the upholstery, rugs, carpets, etc., on our yacht. He did a wonderful job communicating and showed up when he said he would be there. I had a good time working with them. Never felt taken advantage. And I have no doubt that I would recommend them to anyone. I will use them again for my home. Thanks guys for an overwhelming most positive experience.

timg142
Tim G.
3/27/18

Oh my, such a great company! Call them! Such a high recommendation. Such a good team working at this company. Everything was above and beyond my expectations. Everything was on time and as promised - nothing shocking about the price except the fact that it was so reasonable. You will not be disappointed. I sure wasn't!

carolynh100
Carolyn H.
3/27/18

This was the first time I used this company, and let me just say, "Wow!" The guy came over and cleaned both the rooms in my apartment. Everyone was extremely friendly, and the best part of all of it is that they had no issue with pet stains, which was the problem I was having. These stains were on rugs, carpets, and furniture. All different materials. Seems like they can clean everything.

jr227
J R.
3/27/18

I chose Green Eco Clean because they were recommended by a friend of mine! They really deserved my business, and all the business I can get them with my recommendation. I was not sure that the carpet cleaning would work and he did an amazing job! The whole time he remained cordial and professional! He took a look at my carpets and said, "No problem". It it didn't seem like it was. Call them!

jamalb14
Jamal B.
3/27/18

Every single interaction I had at every level of this company has been wonderful! Everyone explained what was going to happen and I was never shocked or disappointed! There were no surprises. I never felt like there was any bait and switch going on, which is something I have experienced working with other companies. Green Eco Clean is significantly better than everyone else I have hired. I will certainly be using them again. Thank you so much for doing such a great job!

tomb516
Tom B.
3/27/18

I have hired Green Eco Clean twice now. Once was to clean our air duct, and the other time to clean our carpets. Both services were very different. They handled them both extremely well. Two different techs. Two different tasks. Great work and good people every single time. Or both times rather. Everyone on the time from the techs to the people on the phone were incredibly responsive. I will be trying out there other services as I need them, but they will be the only ones I call.

tims295
Tim S.
3/26/18

Green Eco Clean showed up right on time and was extremely professional and polite. The guy, I think it was Ron, took his time to figure out what I needed. He didn't try to upsell me. Everything was very matter of fact. No pitch. Just common sense. What is going to work. What isn't. In the past, the other carpet cleaning companies and I recommend you don't waste your time by shopping around! See the number. Call the number. You will thank me!

jamisons9
Jamison s.
3/26/18

When I called them I was immediately impressed. I wondered if there was any chance they just had a good person on the phone, but the guy that came to clean my couch was just as nice to deal with. I would also like to point out that I had to cancel last minute and there was no issue making another appointment. I was surprised by how much everyone knew. I never expected a guy who cleans carpets to need to know so much. But this guy could answer all my questions with very knowledgeable giving very technical answers. I will recommend them any day!

brucem191
Bruce M.
3/26/18

I needed some upholstery cleaning for my ottoman, a sofa, and two loveseats. Seemed like a lot of work, so I needed a good price. They not only told me a price they kept to, it made my upholstery look brand spanking new! As a bonus they showed me how their products worked. I will be hiring them again soon for my carpet. And I also saw they do vent cleaning, so I might also check that out. You should use them too. But I have only used the upholstery cleaning so far. Really quality stuff.

elainek39
Elaine K.
3/23/18

I had my either my dog or my kids track something nasty up my carpeted stairs. It seemed a bit like that would be a little more difficult because the stairs are an odd shape and the carpet is a non standard material. When I called around, it made it seem like it would be difficult. Until I called Green Eco Clean. Ron showed up almost immediately and cleaned my carpeted stairs. Perfect job. No issues. This Ron guy was the most professional and nicest guy I have ever met! I would recommend them with every breath in my body. And I can take a breath easier now that the smell of those stains are gone.

Questions? Get answers from the Green Eco Clean.net staff and other customers.

Green Eco Clean.net?