Green Building Supply reviews

Green Building Supply, 118 W Burlington Ave.
Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
hello@greenbuildingsupply.com

hollyk61
8/18/18

I'm so glad that Green Building Supply provides such a well curated collection of non-toxic and environmentally-friendly building supplies. Their web site is so informative, and their customer service is knowledgeable, kind, and considerate.

laurav96
8/15/18

The samples came quickly, accompanied by a booklet with lots of information about how to install and care for a Marmoleum Click Cinch Loc floor.

lucasb75
8/14/18

The product came quickly and the service representative was friendly. My complaint is that although the product which was recommended to me by the service representative is effective, it has VOCs and this was not communicated to me. The room I am working on is indoors with only a small window, so it has been some trouble to ventilate. Had I known that this product had such off gassing, I probably would have covered the floor with snap-in, rather than spending hours removing the paint which is already a difficult job, and less pleasant with a respirator on.

kristat19
Krista T.
8/12/18

This product looks great and seems well made. It won't work for our location as we're working on a basement that has had moisture problems.

dono21
Don O.
8/12/18

When I called with questions, staff was able to answer them. Lots of safe producst for the chemically sensitive person.

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your review, Don. We appreciate your order.
hilarya15
Hilary A.
8/11/18

Great info online, great customer service and advice on the phone. Looking forward to seeing the samples.

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your sample order, Hilary. We appreciate your feedback!
onderd1
8/10/18

Great place for all your reclaimed building materials,Very helpful, really well priced..quick and easy service ....

robbins12
Robbin S.
8/10/18

good website, except annoying how you keep bouncing to cart when perusing options and ordering samples.

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Robbin. We are working on a way to make ordering samples a smoother process.
gordona33
Gordon a.
8/9/18

This website is user-friendly. We have used this cleaner for years and have found it so versatile and effective, plus there is no odor or health concern using it.

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Gordon and Jimmie. We appreciate your business.
matthewb190
Matthew B.
8/6/18

I tried to place a 2nd-day order yesterday (Sunday 8/5) & the only shipping option listed was 3-5 days. Funny, right?

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
<div dir="ltr">
<p>Thank you for your review, Matthew. Unfortunately, we weren't able to offer your expedited shipping options over the weekend, since UPS/FedEx doesn't ship out on Sunday. Your order shipped Monday via UPS 2nd Day, as requested, and is scheduled for delivery this Wednesday 8/8/18. Tracking information should have arrived in your inbox when the shipping label was created. Wishing you the best of luck with your project!</p>
</div>
gailc128
Gail C.
8/5/18

If used this product for a few years now. On new shelving, barn doors, table tops and the egg shell type finish and also color are beautiful.

johnb1908
John B.
8/5/18

Like it so much that we've installed marmoleum clock in our business and home. Your customer service is great.

debras287
Debra S.
8/1/18

Have been pleased with green building supply's order and product delivery system. Will definitely be ordering from them in the future. As someone who has multiple chemical sensitivities it is very important to have products accurately represented in the description. GBS absolutely does this.

jeanneb94
Jeanne B.
8/1/18

Green Building Supplies and all the owners and employees give a five star service and a wealth of information. This company is a rare gem! We highly recommend!

miras19
Mira S.
7/31/18

Really appreciated the help by your product expert on the phone, very knowledgeable about the products and their application.

georgeannea
Georgeanne A.
7/30/18

the website was easy and informative to manage. However I did call the company to get advice beforehand.

seano50
Sean O.
7/30/18

Called to verify item was in stock before placing on-line order. Customer service was very pleasant, friendly, and helpful.

matthewc192
Matthew C.
7/28/18

My telephone consultation with Pam exceeded all my expectations - Thank you for your expertise and care!

nicoleg133
Nicole G.
7/27/18

The Cabinets are indeed professional, they're absolutely beautiful, the color, the knotting, they are just so gorgeous. Everything is beautifully made with the slow closure, and everything is indeed installed.
I'm so glad I found you, and I appreciate your exquisite accommodation and your efforts. Thank you so much and I love my green kitchen!

kathrynp56
7/27/18

Great product. I ordered too much however, and they were not very clear in how to let me know how much I would need. "It covers 100 linear feet" is not a measurement that anyone in the U.S. uses much. I'll be sending some of it back and now I have to pay for the shipping on that. But, it was still cheaper than buying on Amazon.

mikeb492
Mike B.
7/25/18

I chose Green Building Supply because our retreat from poisonous building products has to start somewhere.

tiffanyc136
Tiffany C.
7/25/18

I love the detailed information I can find for each product so I would know what is the right product for my project.

elesac
Elesa C.
7/20/18

Julie was beyond amazing. I have been so stressed about making this decision. Her customer service was through the roof. She had me laughing and was so helpful. Thank you Julie!!! 5 Super Stars!!!

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Elesa. Best of luck with your project! Please let us know if you need anything.
kimberleyh17
Kimberley H.
7/19/18

I like how your site makes the different types of flooring easy to find, and I like your explanations about green materials.

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Kimberley. We appreciate your sample order.
matthewg205
Matthew G.
7/18/18

Makes me wonder why people are still buying toxic products when Green Building Supply makes life so easy (and healthy for my kids).

Response from Aaron H., Green Building Supply Representative
Thank you for your review, Matthew! We're glad to know we're making your life easier and healthier for your kids.

Questions? Get answers from the Green Building Supply staff and other customers.

Green Building Supply?