Green Building Supply LLC reviews

Suggest Category
Green Building Supply, 118 W Burlington Ave.
Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
hello@greenbuildingsupply.com

joyces141
Joyce S.
5/16/18

Negotiating the different sheet colors was somewhat problematic, getting kicked out of the correct screens.

fredk67
Fred K.
5/15/18

The website is well laid out, making it easy to find what you're looking for. The prices seem reasonable.

kylel101
Kyle L.
5/15/18

Julie Stumo's quick reply to a product question earned you a customer despite finding it a little cheaper elsewhere.

mortezal1
Morteza L.
5/15/18

I'm back again to order from this great company. I've never been disappointed by the service, product selection, or pricing. I only wish other businesses were as good.

jeanineb17
Jeanine B.
5/14/18

called and spoke to a rep that was a very nice lady, who was kind, and knowledgeable about the product.

dougq6
Doug Q.
5/14/18

The best service, industry knowledge and quality products
I have been a builder of many homes and commercial buildings. Green Building supply provided me with: Professional service, research, and delivery of goods. My purchase experience could not be better!!

marks832
Mark S.
5/14/18

Excellent experience. I love the products and the service.
Excellent experience. I love the products and the service.

johns2349
John S.
5/14/18

The staff were fantastic.
I am completely satisfied with the service. Sasha handled the order and went out of her way to get me the order in a very short time.It was nice to have someone deliver as promised. A pleasure to deal with.

josephr212
Joseph R.

Extraordinary service.
Hands down, the best experience I have ever had with an online retailer. When I called to verify the status of an order, the sales associate called the warehouse in Dallas to be certain that the product that I had ordered was in stock and would be delivered in time to accommodate a deadline that I was holding to. She was courteous and spot on in terms of the delivery date. I only wish that I had caught her name to express my sincere gratitude. Your company truly offers five star service. Thank you !!

thomasb415
Thomas B.
5/14/18

Like Duro stain and happy w/stated time of arrival.
Safecoat Duro stain colors well w/o worries about what I am breathing even though I apply it outdoors. People admired and asked what kind of wood I used for my trim and i replied that it was cheap, pine lumber. A combination of 3 different Duro stains made the difference. Despite our distance, you product always arrived within 4-5 days on time or a day earlier. It was actually fun to tract my order online. Thank you again.

jays205
Jay S.

Great experience!
Called in my order for non-toxic paint and the customer service representative was very knowledgeable and kept me from ordering the wrong product. The custom paint order was shipped later that day and I received it two days earlier than expected.

elliottd15
Elliott D.

Easy to order
Web site was good and easy to order from. Very happy item was in stock as local suppliers required it be ordered

annf83
Ann F.
5/14/18

like the look, difficult to install
The ordering of the product I chose went very well. The two ladies that I worked with were helpful over the phone. I was told there would be a phone call the day before the product was to arrive and that did not happen. The truck driver called from the front of my house giving me no advance notice. The product was much more difficult to work with than the videos that we watched. This was definitely a two person job and still difficult.

coloradoe2
Colorado E.
5/13/18

Green Building always comes through for me on my custom RV builds. Shipping is quick and the product is right. Thanks for being great guys.

samuelo26
Samuel O.
5/12/18

I like that the materials are described with valuable information, rather than just marketing catchphrases.

rona100
Ron A.

great service and products
We are building a retirement home and will be using this web site often. Thank you

richardp341
Richard P.
5/10/18

Great safe products for your home
Always very friendly and knowledgeable service. Extremely helpful employees. Thanks Green Building Supply!

carlae23
Carla E.

J Mish wool cushion/rug pad
I've found this product perfect for use in natural upholstery. Non-toxic, easy to work with. Great cushioning properties for upholstery foundation applications.

christopherw144
CHRISTOPHER W.

Excellent Quality
I chose Forbo Marmoleum Composition Sheet

for my bathroom floor. The product was easy to work with and exceeded my expectations. Delivery was quick and efficient.

sethb62
Seth b.

Excellent Company!
Green Building Supply has been an excellent company to deal with, and I can't recommend them more highly!

dianev40
Diane V.
5/10/18

Making samples available to potential customers, enables them to more likely consider a purchase of the product.

sharonr151
Sharon R.

Good stuff
I have used acrylac for a very long time. Since I have chemical allergies this is one item I'm not afraid to use on my furniture. It seals very well over my stains.

jans189
Jan S.

Outstanding!
Joel really knows his stuff. I'm chemically sensitive and went into anaphylaxis 6 times. There are life-threatening consequences for me if I am exposed to certain products. However, I trust Joel.

robertg212
Robert G.

quick delivery
quick delivery, follow up email, great price. What more can you ask for. I will definitely order from Green Building Supply again

lindac486
Linda C.
5/10/18

I feel blessed to have found this company.
I feel blessed to have found this company. The communication has been a little shaky but nothing big - just had to stick with it and it worked out - but I TRUST them and am SO grateful to find a company that GETS it and does the research to find the most healthy products

for us to use. I want to help get the word out - I wish our species was not stuck in materialism wanting cheap toxic $@!#% and destroying our health and the earth. We are so defected as a species. We could be great. You are great for what you do thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Green Building Supply LLC staff and other customers.

Green Building Supply LLC?