Greenbuildingsupply reviews

Green Building Supply, 118 W Burlington Ave.
Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
hello@greenbuildingsupply.com

shaylam2
2/17/18

Communivation was good, shipping was fast and the product is good! I cant complain. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
;-)

lindam503
2/6/18

arrived yesterday afternoon via a fedex freight 18 wheeler which made the delivery interesting into a tight RV park (wouldn't have been possible in-season at the beach) and workout for me - no worries there i needed it. the shipper sent it on a broken pallet which gave the driver a hell of a time getting it unloaded. thus far don't see any damage other than roughed up edges on a few of the boxes of flooring. didn't expect the flooring to be 6' long sections all one length = a lot of cutting for my installer. stay tuned . . .

margev
1/31/18

I ordered 280 sq feet of the click Marmoleum in 2 colors and the boxes arrived within a week on a pallet. Each box we could then carry into the house.

junec41
1/19/18

Good product. Great customer service. Called and they were very helpful and walked me through how to use the product.

jonathanb150
1/19/18

I have purchased over $5k of products from GBS and the products always arrive on time and are package very well.

billyl26
1/14/18

This is now my second order and still completely pleased with the service and products they deliver.

kathleenb93
12/28/17

Order was sent and delivered promptly, even in the holiday season. We are lookomg forward to using the carpet sealant system throughout our home!

lilithc1
12/24/17

very reliable! prompt delivery! bought an environment friendly oil wax finish,great product,truly satisfied.thank you.

jb352
12/22/17

Greenbuildingsupply has all my business from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great company great products!!!!!!!!!!!!

conniel58
12/14/17

We love the marmaleum flooring. It is everything we wanted. The paint complimented the flooring perfectly. The sealants have kept the odors in, just the way advertised. The professional personal you have made our remodeling job as easy as could be. Thank you.

margareth110
12/14/17

Only a few boards damaged in transit, love the look and we've always appreciated how you can order samples in whatever you like. Thankyou GBS, we will use you again!

leslies97
12/7/17

I have purchased products from Green Building Supply. Joel is wonderful to speak with and is extremely knowledgeable about what to utilize if you have chemical sensitivities. I am thankful that they are available for individuals like me.

loris240
12/7/17

One box was damaged in shipping, but GBS took care of it. Thank you! We love our new floor. Will definitely shop here again.

annaq6
11/28/17

My order was on time and what I expected. A large bottle was not available in one product, and a representative from Green Building Supply called to be sure it would be ok to send a larger quantity of smaller bottles - which was fine with me.

clarissab6
11/10/17

I'm allergic to fragrance and preservatives which makes it extremely difficult for me to find products I can use on my skin. The Safe Choice shampoo and body wash was an amazing find. I'm so glad I can easily order this product online. Plus it doesn't dry out my skin like the other (few) products I can use. I will continue purchasing this product and would recommend it to others. The packaging on my item was great. It was completely sealed and not a drop spilled during shipping. I only hope that all of the packaging peanuts are recyclable.

julieb253
10/28/17

Order came fast. Product was great! Color of stain was right on and covered the area well. Though it did have a strong smell I like that it is not toxic!

katem120
10/25/17

Came on time and worked great! I will be using again. Love how safe it is for my family. I put 5 coats of their lacquer alternative from Safe Coat on our reclaimed island top. Before putting on the Safe Coat it was rough and hard to clean. We wanted to see the character of the wood but still usable. I didn't explain what I was wanting very well to the person I had building it. We loved the look and color but wanted a smoother surface. A lot of polys and other sealers with give a redish tint that I did not want. I'm so glad we found Safe Coat lacquer alternative. It is clear and smooth. I used a brush for application and we love how it turned out and how smooth it is.

lynnr75
10/24/17

I tried to get the same cork flooring from companies in California and Washington but could not get a sample on a timely basis or service that I could trust. This came quickly, efficiently, and safely to my home. Very good service.

lr69
10/23/17

Amazing service. Ordered a 5 gallon can of Hard Seal product. Shipped same day. Arrived 2 days ahead of scheduled date! Product well packaged for shipping. Arrived in excellent condition. Product performed as expected. It just doesn't get any better.

nanciel2
10/17/17

I will order building products from this company in the future. Unfortunately I bought what I thought was a green product from another company to adhere wall tiles and it has been outgassing for months. I consulted with greenbuildingsupply to see what I could do to remedy the outgassing and they recommended a caulk to sell off the tiles, but it was only in white and though it claimed to be paintable, my paint, which was dark brown, did not adhere to the caulk.

cindyo19
cindy o.
10/17/17

Great product and quick delivery. I will certainly be ordering this product again for my crafting projects.

Thanks

aprilh61
10/2/17

So, far my orders have been samples, until I choose the marmoleum and hardwood flooring I would like, but the customer service and follow-up, is amazing, as if I were ordering a huge order! Thank you, GBS!

theresew1
9/29/17

The Vermeister Zero VOC Polyurethane Finish is truly a blessing. We are in the process of applying the second coat and are very pleased with the results thus far and the fact that this product is Volatile Organic Compound FREE!

id663
9/27/17

Ordered from the website with no difficulty. Have not used the stain & sealer yet but was very happy to find a place to find non toxic, low odor finishes

anthonyz11
9/20/17

I have found all of Greenbuildingsupply products to be high performing with the exception of just one, the Blugel for removing coverings. However, all of the products without exception are nontoxic; so it's a pleasure to do staining work or applying adhesives or caulk without being overwhelmed by noxious fumes

Questions? Get answers from the Greenbuildingsupply staff and other customers.

Greenbuildingsupply?