Greenbuildingsupply reviews

Green Building Supply, 118 W Burlington Ave.
Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
hello@greenbuildingsupply.com

1 star

leslies97
12/7/17

I have purchased products from Green Building Supply. Joel is wonderful to speak with and is extremely knowledgeable about what to utilize if you have chemical sensitivities. I am thankful that they are available for individuals like me.

loris240
12/7/17

One box was damaged in shipping, but GBS took care of it. Thank you! We love our new floor. Will definitely shop here again.

annaq6
11/28/17

My order was on time and what I expected. A large bottle was not available in one product, and a representative from Green Building Supply called to be sure it would be ok to send a larger quantity of smaller bottles - which was fine with me.

clarissab6
11/10/17

I'm allergic to fragrance and preservatives which makes it extremely difficult for me to find products I can use on my skin. The Safe Choice shampoo and body wash was an amazing find. I'm so glad I can easily order this product online. Plus it doesn't dry out my skin like the other (few) products I can use. I will continue purchasing this product and would recommend it to others. The packaging on my item was great. It was completely sealed and not a drop spilled during shipping. I only hope that all of the packaging peanuts are recyclable.

julieb253
10/28/17

Order came fast. Product was great! Color of stain was right on and covered the area well. Though it did have a strong smell I like that it is not toxic!

katem120
10/25/17

Came on time and worked great! I will be using again. Love how safe it is for my family. I put 5 coats of their lacquer alternative from Safe Coat on our reclaimed island top. Before putting on the Safe Coat it was rough and hard to clean. We wanted to see the character of the wood but still usable. I didn't explain what I was wanting very well to the person I had building it. We loved the look and color but wanted a smoother surface. A lot of polys and other sealers with give a redish tint that I did not want. I'm so glad we found Safe Coat lacquer alternative. It is clear and smooth. I used a brush for application and we love how it turned out and how smooth it is.

lynnr75
10/24/17

I tried to get the same cork flooring from companies in California and Washington but could not get a sample on a timely basis or service that I could trust. This came quickly, efficiently, and safely to my home. Very good service.

lr69
10/23/17

Amazing service. Ordered a 5 gallon can of Hard Seal product. Shipped same day. Arrived 2 days ahead of scheduled date! Product well packaged for shipping. Arrived in excellent condition. Product performed as expected. It just doesn't get any better.

nanciel2
10/17/17

I will order building products from this company in the future. Unfortunately I bought what I thought was a green product from another company to adhere wall tiles and it has been outgassing for months. I consulted with greenbuildingsupply to see what I could do to remedy the outgassing and they recommended a caulk to sell off the tiles, but it was only in white and though it claimed to be paintable, my paint, which was dark brown, did not adhere to the caulk.

cindyo19
cindy o.
10/17/17

Great product and quick delivery. I will certainly be ordering this product again for my crafting projects.

Thanks

aprilh61
10/2/17

So, far my orders have been samples, until I choose the marmoleum and hardwood flooring I would like, but the customer service and follow-up, is amazing, as if I were ordering a huge order! Thank you, GBS!

theresew1
9/29/17

The Vermeister Zero VOC Polyurethane Finish is truly a blessing. We are in the process of applying the second coat and are very pleased with the results thus far and the fact that this product is Volatile Organic Compound FREE!

id663
9/27/17

Ordered from the website with no difficulty. Have not used the stain & sealer yet but was very happy to find a place to find non toxic, low odor finishes

anthonyz11
9/20/17

I have found all of Greenbuildingsupply products to be high performing with the exception of just one, the Blugel for removing coverings. However, all of the products without exception are nontoxic; so it's a pleasure to do staining work or applying adhesives or caulk without being overwhelmed by noxious fumes

codyk5
9/18/17

Waited 2 weeks to receive a catalog item. Not too impressed by customer service to help speed up the process.

bobbyo9
9/15/17

Naturally I didn't bother to figure out I was going to wind up 10" short on my skylight tube. Thankfully greenbuildingsupply.com was there to save the project. Had a 12" section of tubing that fit so nicely I didn't even have to trim any excess. Thanks for being there.

zarih
9/14/17

We are very happy with the products, the service, and the quickness of shipping and deliver! Thank you and keep the good work!

davidg437
9/3/17

I am happy to have Rubio's monocoat.Only wish they could sell it for a reasonable price. It can't cost 7 x what regular stain costs to manufacture. Your staff are pleasent and helpful.Though surprised that phones are so busy .

Questions? Get answers from the Greenbuildingsupply staff and other customers.

Greenbuildingsupply?