Review of Gray Weddings

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

garethj8
11/3/18

Update:

It appears that Edward Gray, the person who made our experience with Gray Weddings so utterly painful, has another company: Jackson & Gray. They don't have a review on here yet but they do have a couple (both 1 star) over at Wedding Wire.

Perhaps this is why Edward told us that he was winding down Gray Weddings?

I cannot imagine that your experience would be any different with Jackson & Gray as it would be with Gray Weddings so I'd avoid them both - as well as any others where Edward Gray is involved. Do your research - you have been warned!

Original Review:

If all you want is to know whether you should use their services, the short answer is most
definitely no. They are by far the worst service providers I have ever had the misfortune of using - for anything - ever.

We had to wait almost a year to get our videos despite persistent chasing, during which time we were subjected to a wide array of bizarre excuses. Edward in particular seems to have a different excuse for everything, none of which actually make any sense. By the end of our experience I couldn't believe a word the guy said.

Gray Weddings repeatedly ignored our requests for updates, and yet when I sent an enquiry from a fake email account they responded immediately! And when I revealed my
true identity they complimented me on my "clever way of getting through"! Why should a paying customer need to come up with a "clever way of getting through"?

Once they have your money, they don't care. They are all about getting new business. And they like to get your money out of you as quickly as possible with "special once-only"
offers... except of course these offers are made over and over. It might be because they want to buy a drone (which I'm yet to see), because they're changing address or because they're seeking investment with some new business plan - but in all cases they just want to part you with your money as quickly as possible to make it harder for you to pull out when their poor service is uncovered.

Unfortunately the full review is too long to post here because I included email exchanges with Edward that show exactly how terrible the service was. Check out my blog at gareth.uk where the whole sorry story is detailed.

Questions? Get answers from the Gray Weddings staff and other customers.

Gray Weddings?