Grantham University reviews

16025 W 113th Street
Lenexa, KS 66219

christopherw5
4/20/12

Grantham University is great! I'm a Active Duty Army Drill Sergeant. I work over 60hrs per week. I attended GU in 2008 and transferred to a regionally accredited four year university and all of the credits from GU were accepted. After completing classes off and on, I received my AA in Dec 2011. I transferred back to GU finish my previous AA degree in Jan 2012. GU accepted all of those credits. After my transfer credit evaluation, I was shocked! I only had to take 10 credit hours (four courses) to receive another AA degree. GU courses are 8 weeks in length, but you can accelerate through the program at your own pace. I completed all 10hrs (three 3hrs and one 1hr course) in only six weeks. Just let your instructor know that you want to accelerate and they will give you a break on the weekly discussion forums. The course work is what you put into it. All tests are opened book and most courses don't require a book. You can't go wrong with Grantham University. I keep reading posts that Grantham isn't accredited. That's false. They are Nationally accredited. I've transferred to Ashford University, IA (Regionally) and Allied American University, CA (Nationally) and they accepted all of GU's credits.

mikeb30
3/27/11

Grantham University did not give me a degree that is worth anything to employers. Their credits don't transfer to 99% of other schools that I applied to. The few schools that they say will accept their credits only accept a few. Basically, any classes you take there are worthless in the eyes of major universities if you ever want to transfer.
It does not seem to have regional accreditation, which is important. You are better off going to a real school. A school that will give you a degree that employers will respect or just save your money and shoot for trade schools where you can really get a job when you are done.

Questions? Get answers from the Grantham University staff and other customers.

Grantham University?