Grantham University

Grantham University has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Grantham University also ranks 237th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Grantham University?

“Grantham University is great!”

Christopher W.
4/20/12

Grantham University is great! I'm a Active Duty Army Drill Sergeant. I work over 60hrs per week. I attended GU in 2008 and transferred to a regionally accredited four year university and all of the credits from GU were accepted. After completing classes off and on, I received my AA in Dec 2011. I transferred back to GU finish my previous AA degree in Jan 2012. GU accepted all of those credits. After my transfer credit evaluation, I was shocked! I only had to take 10 credit hours (four courses) to receive another AA degree. GU courses are 8 weeks in length, but you can accelerate through the program at your own pace. I completed all 10hrs (three 3hrs and one 1hr course) in only six weeks. Just let your instructor know that you want to accelerate and they will give you a break on the weekly discussion forums. The course work is what you put into it. All tests are opened book and most courses don't require a book. You can't go wrong with Grantham University. I keep reading posts that Grantham isn't accredited. That's false. They are Nationally accredited. I've transferred to Ashford University, IA (Regionally) and Allied American University, CA (Nationally) and they accepted all of GU's credits.

“Grantham University did not give me a degree that...”

Mike B.
3/27/11

Grantham University did not give me a degree that is worth anything to employers. Their credits don't transfer to 99% of other schools that I applied to. The few schools that they say will accept their credits only accept a few. Basically, any classes you take there are worthless in the eyes of major universities if you ever want to transfer. It does not seem to have regional accreditation, which is important. You are better off going to a real school. A school that will give you a degree that employers will respect or just save your money and shoot for trade schools where you can really get a job when you are done.

christopherw5
April 20th, 2012
mikeb30
March 27th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Grantham University staff and other customers.

Grantham delivers high quality education and offers exceptional flexibility, accessibility and affordability to working adults trying to better their lives.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grantham University?

Have a question about Grantham University?