Government Arrest Records

Government Arrest Records has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Government Arrest Records also ranks 26th among Government Records sites.

How would you rate Government Arrest Records?

“I clicked on their advertised site because I wanted...”

Jay B.
5/22/10

I clicked on their advertised site because I wanted a mugshot. Their ad site showed mugshots and it seemed like that was all I needed and I typed in the persons name and their search engine pooped out an answer saying they had a match, just pay the fee and I did and pow it sent me to their main site that had no way of getting a mugshot. They don't even have a login for members. What a scam! Don't use them run!

jayb5
May 22nd, 2010
bobj3
February 18th, 2010
This website may do what it says it will, but it will cost you. Its come-on is to put in a name (any name) and state, and it will tell you that the person has an arrest record in the state. If you want to see the results, however, you have to pay. Makes sense.
Here's where I start to wonder about its legitimacy: No matter WHAT name you put in, and whatever state, the site WILL TELL YOU that there IS an arrest record for that person in that state. I experimented by putting in my wife's name, and Juneau, Alaska. The site thought about this for a few seconds, then told me that, yes, indeed, there is an arrest record in Juneau for her. The only problem with this "fact" (or come-on) is that she's NEVER BEEN in Juneau, Alaska. She doesn't have a common name, and I lived in Juneau for more than 20 years, and know there's no person by that name in Juneau. Makes me wonder just how accurate their information is, and also, how legit the site is.
Proceed cautiously.
lindab6
June 10th, 2010
My experience has been 'pay and receive your info immediately' claims end immediately once you PAY. You get NO ANSWERS, only a subsequent attempt to get more money for each attempt to get an answer to the original question they have promised to have the answer to and offer you a one year unlimited access to similar inquiries for $24.92.
The 'support' lines posted dry up and you get nothing but the middle finger salute.
Avoid this like the plaque. Click bank.com 917 Lust St. Suite 200 Boise, ID, 83706; gov't arrest records.org; CLKBank.com;
MAJOR SCAM
katherinem2
January 26th, 2011
I am in the same boat as everyone else that reviewed this. I just wish I would have researched the site before subscribing and wasting my money. Basically, my experience is the same as everyone who commented... You pay a steep price for a subscription, and you get no where. After you subscribe, you have found out nothing more that what the results said for free. And the website want's you to pay more, and more, and more for informaton. The government/bbb should really start working more towards closing down these sites to prevent the continuous scamming. It seems like all you can do when this happens is bend over and say, thank you, may I have another.
luiss2
August 3rd, 2010
I hate it. After paying for access, turns out that you have to pay again for unlimited access.
sherroneb
December 12th, 2010
Well I was a stupid person i did pay to go on here legitlly and paid and got nothing. I did go to pay pal and they gave me my money back. But I didnt recieve any info when I did purchase it.

I know my company just pay for criminal records check through the PD before hiring anyone.

By Heather S.