Review of Goulet Pens

Tel: +1-804-368-0482
info@gouletpens.com

condoleezal
12/20/18

I have purchased several times from Goulet pens and I have had 2 problems both of which Goulet was not helpful- their customer service was non-existent. I purchased a TWSBI that although advertised that it would post- does NOT post. I contacted Goulet and was told they were aware of the problem and I needed to contact TWSBI about the problem. This is a brand-new pen that never posted- the cap doesn't fit. The fact that Goulet was aware of the problem and then all the nonsense with the note card saying I took special care packing your items always included in every order- but they didn't check to make sure this TWSBI actually posts when they knew there was a problem and therefore send a defective pen to the customer. NO!!! I'm sorry that's not taking special care in packing my order. The 2nd incident was a bottom shelf purchase- they apparently clearance damaged pens that still write and the damage is supposed to be minimal and ACCURATELY described and PHOTGRAPHED on their website along with "ALL SALES FINAL" I purchased a bottom shelf pen and the damage was much more extensive than described or pictured. So be aware they use the word ACCURATE loosely....as in Accurate description and pictures. I won't shop there ever again. I'm so happy to find other sites that sell colorverse ink.

sarahq10
Sarah Q.
12/25/16

I love how informative the website and blog is. It made me feel more confident about my purchasing decisions as someone who's semi new to the fountain pen world. The customer service is awesome too. My first initial purchase was from Amazon, my second was from Goulet. I'll never purchase anything fountain pen related from Amazon again. Everything from the website, the shipping experience, to the product from Goulet is as-described and exceeded my expectations.

daniellem66
7/30/16

Shopping with Goulet Pens has been one of the most positive online shopping experiences of my life.

For months I had been looking for a nice, colourful Leuchtturm1917 with a dot grid to use for my bullet journal, but they are sadly extremely hard to find in Canada. Goulet Pens offered a wide range of Leuchtturm1917 notebooks for me to choose from at a fraction of the cost of other websites, and shipping was very reasonable. Their website is easy to navigate and incredibly user-friendly.

I was incredibly pleased when I had received a confirmation that my order had been shipped the day after I had placed my order, which was placed at nearly 11pm. My package arrived very shortly after this.

My notebook arrived in perfect condition thanks to the careful wrapping. The box was packed with bubblewrap to ensure safe arrival and includes a sticker, a lovely note from the people at Goulet Pens, a book mark and even a lollipop!

I don't think that I could be more pleased with this website and will turn to them for the rest of my notebook needs.

jeremyw1
6/7/10

Absolutely one of the best websites that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Fast shipping, personally written thank you for business. Top notch.

Questions? Get answers from the Goulet Pens staff and other customers.

Goulet Pens?