Review of GoTango.in

Tel: +91-9663552111
support@gotango.in

ashishs61
9/3/19

My laptop got some wifi issue & screen was broken due to mishandling. GoTango technician visited my home & fixed in some time. The cost was also cheap when compared to my nearby shops.

kinshukk
6/30/19

one of the best repair centre for mobile phones,laptops and many more electronic devices. I got my screen replaced at affordable price and within 2 days.

kumars34
6/30/19

Got my Redmi Note 4 Screen replaced in one hour. i am really happy with the service and professionalism from gotango.

mukeshk25
6/28/19

Happy with the service, got OnePlus 6 screen replaced at affordable cost. Technician was knowledgeable.

saumyap1
6/15/19

First of All cost is High. They dont provide original parts though they charge more than the dealer price. Still if you ignore to have the service at home and compromise with the quality other hand their service and Response is very poor.

They will make you wait for the whole day at home because they are not sure about the visiting time and in the end both gotango customer care number and technician number either switch off or will never receive your call. Pathetic Service. Never recommend anyone.

siddharthj1
5/26/19

Got my iphone 6s screen replaced which they say its original and looks original to me!!

Rafiq was the person who repaired it!!
Thanks for the good work!!

varunv6
5/19/19

NEVER USE GOTANGO. From my personal experience, I would like to WARN EVERYONE - If you care about your money, go to a normal outlet or authorised service centre and not to any of these online repair websites. My screen broke and they replaced it with a low quality screen. When I went home I realized that the charger isn't fitting in the mobile. When I asked them to fix that, they were least bothered to fix it. I wasted 2600 for their substandard screen which broke when I tried to put the charger in. The phone wasn't even fixed back properly. There was a big gap between the charger hole and the screen and it was looking bulged. The sceen couldn't take even a little pressure and cracked within 5 hours after service. Phone looked so bad.

Remember : Their so called professional service ends once u make the mistake of paying them. They give false promises (100 days warranty) while selling their service.

Then for fixing this issue, they were making me buy a frame for 1200 plus another screen for 2600 and they were acting very smart by selling it for 3000.

I got the entire thing done in a local store for 2500 (frame+new screen digitizer+tempered glass) and the store keeper said I got cheated and that I should have gone to him at first. My phone looks as good as new now and have decided to go to this local store for my issues.

I will never use online services like GoTango ever again in my life and will warn my friends and family too.

Pathetic service to loot lazy people like me.

Instead of being impatient and lazy, do some research and go to a local store so that u can always hold them accountable if something goes wrong.

I learnt my lesson. Hope others learn from my experience and save money .

chethank1
4/28/19

They kept my phone for 20days and then returned it in a even worse condition they have damaged my mi5 phones mother board worth 20k... Pls avoid such fraud people and companies go for only authorised service centres...

peacefule
4/27/19

it was a good service by gotango. and the technicians are also well professional with there quite attitude. ill recommend to all my friends

chethank
4/21/19

Fraud people not trustworthy.. be careful they damaged my mi5 phone worth 20k they took 28days to return my phone they completely damaged my phone
poor skills and knowledge Gotango

dipankars1
3/23/19

The repair was done by Mr. Manoj of my Moto G3. It was very fast and very good. I really liked the service of Gotango.

poojad6
1/31/19

This is a hub of cheaters. They are not providing any original products. Service is really really worst. Kindly I request others not to use this site. It is just like bull$#*!

amruthk
1/31/19

THESE PEOPLE SELL FAKE PRODUCTS AND THEIR SERVICE IS PATHETIC, NEVER EVER GO FOR THEIR PRODUCTS ON ANY KIND OF REPAIR. THE WORSTEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER SEEN, THEY ARE CHEATERS AND THEY MAKE FAKE PROMISES EVERYTIME AND RESPONSIVE

DONT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE WITH CUSTOMERS ALSO, YOU GUYS WILL NEVR SURVIVE IN THE MARKET

vijayp39
11/25/18

Its been a horrible experience with them for about 15days. They took money for the repair but the phone was not repaired at all.. Its is dead now

vinodc1
11/22/18

I had given it for screen replacement and one Mr.Sumith collected my ipad from my home and then screwed up the screen and as well as the power button and touch which is not functioning after that.infact after repeatedly calling them they returned the ipad in wee hrs to my home ( ie. 1145 pm ) and when called and spoke to Amit - operations.. he said he will do the rework and get it done in 3 days. so i went to Sigma archade office and gave the ipad for rework . now it has been 2 weeks now. nobody call me with an update . everyday i have to call them and same dialogue.. we will check and call back or some times.. will be delivered tomm for sure.

Now i don;t know what to do with these unprofessional guys and lack of knowledge technicans.. hoping for the best that i will get my ipad asap.

nikhilk16
11/15/18

Hi All,

Gave my laptop for screen replacement ,Gotango is one of the worst, unprofessional, pathetic and useless electronic repair shop I have ever seen in my life time,they will speak like they will and have fixed our issue and will pull and mint your hard earned money.but in return they will mess up with your device like anything and will list some un acceptable reasons to convince us.

Following are issues I came accross :
1.cheating and fake promises
2.No proper follow up,we have to follow up these people
3.no proper response ,very irritating and irresponsible behaviour with customer
4.replaced with very cheap and non compatible laptop screen
5.looted 12,000 rupees and messed my laptop
6.very unprofessional technicians I think they don't know how to fix or repair

Finally lost my 12 k and almost 1 month of my time felt really bad once I got my laptop.

Requesting each and every customer to be aware with this fraudster and cheater company.please think before you proceed.

Thanks,
Nikhil

mukeshk18
9/8/18

Got my samsung On8 phone repaired in a day from GoTango, thanks a ton for your quick service. Technician was really polite and skilled about his job. Keep up the good work.

kashmirad1
6/26/18

when you call they promise you for warranty and everything possible on earth. when u get your phone and face other issues because of them there is a long process to get it done. when called they said they check serviceability and other issues before delivering the phone back. however when I reported for the same I was informed that there is no warranty and that first call this people then mail then god knows what. don't promise what u can't deliver.

nickyg10
11/9/17

Worst experience with gotango
I have given phone for screen replacement, they dont know how to open phone properly, backlight and device notification are not working after giving phone to gotango, they are giving excuse that its a software issue,

Looks like good reviews given here are fake, i would recommend going to genuine service centre or local shop nearby instead giving your device to these unskilled technicians.

there charges are nearly equal to service center and service is worst that your nearest local mobile repair shop.

jayendub
11/1/16

I had my One Plue One repaired in just 3 days,& that too without any fuss.Great going guys.Cheers to your service

zhabuy
10/31/16

I just got my Samsung Galaxy A7(16) mic repaired at just Rs.250/- with free pick up & drop. That's an amazing deal. The other centers I visited quoted a high price. I am very happy we have a service provider like GoTango. They know their job well and have high regard for customer's satisfaction. In other words, GoTango is friendly, fast, reliable and comfortable pricing. I recommend it to my friends.

Questions? Get answers from the GoTango.in staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GoTango.in