GOSO.io

GOSO.io has a consumer rating of 4.29 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GOSO.io also ranks 107th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with GOSO.io are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate GOSO.io?

“Excelent”

lukam g.
12/27/18

This app is just... woahh. Its a really good time-waster and you can easily check whats going on with your friends anytime. You can even follow different topic of your interest and posts about it willpop up in your home page! The only blemish is that whenever I add more than 3 accounts, the app either slows down or crashes my phone. Other than that I love this app and am really obsessed with it! Definitely worth a try, I have no idea how I've survived without this app before I registered an account

“DO NOT BUY THEIR SERVICES”

JOAO R.
8/22/19

They don't delivery what they announce. Before deciding to use GOSO.io, I searched the internet about them and found mixed reviews, some good, others very bad. I liked their promised services, so I decided to give them a try. I had a LOT of problems with the services. I tried many times to report it to their support, but all they said was that they were sorry, that it would not happen again, blah blah blah. They even tried to repair their errors by giving lots of likes to an old post, while the new ones got ofuscated. That's a HUGE error, and anyone who knows IG algorithm 101 knows that. Anyway, I tried to contact the support other times, said that I liked the idea behind the service, but I was disappointed that they were not delivering the services I paid for. After 10 days, I asked them to cancel my subscription and to refund the payment, as they were not able to offer me the services they anounced, and for those I have paid for. They denied the refund. After that, I asked them to reconsider the refund, or I would go everywhere out in the internet telling my story, and how they'd scammed me. They didn't answer. Here I am.

instagram accounts (4) instagram growth (3)
lukamg
December 27th, 2018
abdullahi5
December 11th, 2018
Nice app. Impressive UI. Easy to use. Very good feedback service. I am really satisfied with the service. Love your work. Keep up the good work.
joaor16
August 22nd, 2019
They don't delivery what they announce.

I liked their promised services, so I decided to give them a try.

They didn't answer. Here I am.
protic
December 16th, 2018
This is a awesome every body use instagram and Instagram Growth, Helped with growing instagram accounts,
rahulm35
December 19th, 2018
Great idea. Expert are always helped from growing instagram account. Services like instagram growth and instagram help is good and very helpful.
agita
November 25th, 2018
It so Helped with growing instagram accounts. Very professional doesn't need a lot of time, Excellent
sakibs1
December 22nd, 2018
I tried this site and it was a good site i also use this site daily you can also try try very tast hurry up

Questions? Get answers from the GOSO.io staff and other customers.

INSTAGRAM, TWITTER & YOUTUBE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING GROWTH
It is crucial nowadays to be at the top of your game with your social media accounts. You can spend hours posting amazing content only for no one to see or engage with your posts. With GOSO.io we can turbo charge your social media accounts to stand out from the rest. We even offer boosting services to make sure your posts are top ranking on your #hashtags.

We are always developing new and exciting tools that are world firsts. Also learning new techniques to the ever-changing algorithms of social media and passing on our knowledge to you. Not to mention a majority of our tools work instantly from when you make a payment.

SEE ALL OF OUR GOSO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE

chrisr515
Chris R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GOSO.io?

Have a question about GOSO.io?