Review of Gominer.co

Gominer.co reviews

colinb165
11/15/19
Comparing my profits between the two, I must admit that Gominer is more profitable than genesis. Although I've been 2years with Genesis but based on my calculations Gominer can give you up to 90% profit in a month.
honeyd5
11/15/19
I am so happy with this site, maybe some problem specially the reason so slow on this site but soon maybe there will be fixed, but I'm glad may payout is very smooth. please improve your site. thank you, god bless.
rosel196
11/15/19
Yes because they make my money grow almost double, i just try it at first but it never let me down, with instant withdrawal, whitepapers, and customer support! Thank you
daniele217
11/12/19
Hi,

habe lange gesucht und eine vernünftige seite wie bfn ähnlich gefunden zum investieren.
bilder zum payout folgen wen ich mal eins mache und wieder hier drauf komme.
mehr bonus https://gominer.cc/?invite=gjN4UDN
Nandu Rk
1 star: Bad
5 minutes ago
Fraud people
Fake Names (auto reviews)
Don't waste your time and money

aikaaika69
aikaaika69
4 stars: Great
2 hours ago
parttime job
i didn't give 5stars because they need to improve the processing of KYC, but still im blessed with this company, after 18days I already received my investment, and now im earning 32usd-35usd per day, Im a receptionist in the morning and miner at night. Thank you Gominer

Dave
1 star: Bad
8 hours ago
HANDS OFF!!!
HANDS OFF!!!
All guys they give 4 or 5 Stars has 1, 2, 3, 4, review, not more, why?

I have over 60 posts, and over 11000 reads. The problem ist, the guy write a positive feedback and in one week he give also a good feedback, and in three weeks the
next positiv feedback. In 1 or 2 month the first post from the guy are wrong if the server are offline!

80% - 90% of the scam company are offline after 2 month. (10000 people pay 10 Dollars, payout 1 or 2 dollars for the first 500 guys, thats it) The profit is 80000 Dollar or more, wau, nice.

After 2 Month a new Company is online and the guy write with a new name a new positive post. I pay 10 Dollars and in 2 Weeks he has the dollars back. bla bla bla,....
I call the police,.....The tor network is good, but not perfekt.

For rookies: I wait, wait and wait over one year for my first payout, and nothing......l o l I write the post only for you!
mikuh1
11/9/19
Hi guys, I successfully withdrew so many times on my Gamier account since the 2nd round (Oct 7 2019). So far I didn't encounter any problem, maybe I had some hiccups on email verification withdrawal but I just waited few minutes and it went thru my email. Im very happy and I profited a lot from Gominer, i'm telling you that this is legit and paying mining company and I'm here to support them and help them to stay longer to provide good return to all the people who's looking for passive income online like me.
keilg1
11/8/19
very much happy to gominer daily earnings. investment is being return. now I'm collecting my daily profit. more promo's. keep up the good work.
thomasm1051
11/8/19
i had doubts at first but you cant blame a first timer in cloudmining like me. i would say that this company is good, i had difficulties at first but i did some research myself and asked their chat support for help. I invested 500 usd and i am getting for about $40 a day. Thank you guys and keep up the good work.
marjoriek20
11/8/19
At first i have a real doubt in many mining site. So i tried investing small amount like, around $30 then after that it became around $200 after 3rd round ends, i can't believe it i just make some reinvest then withdraw then timing of the allocation and promo's then this is the result's, i got my ROI and have additional bitcoin inside the gominer to mine and earn more! try this I'm sure you will love it!
aikacoleenw
11/8/19
From jobless to hapiness!!! I've been blessed with this company, and now im earning more than my work before with more time with my kids.
paulj539
11/7/19
i cant believe im earning this way!! I can be rich within the year! Thank you gominer hope your company will hell more people, more power and Godbless
lynnp44
11/3/19
I started with 75 dollars in bitcoin and have nearly tripled my money making 215 dollars, however I have to pay for electricity now and in making only 20% of 15 dollars profit every day! Be on my team https://gominer.cc/?invite=AMyMzN proof of withdraw included in pics. They sell hardware so I think they are here to stay if the gmxr1 is really as good as it supposed to be
dainiust
10/31/19
LIMITED: Celebration Bonus 25% More Hashpower LIMITED! you will receive 1% of your Leader's total weekly earnings from you get weekly 10k GO tokens from my LINK https://gominer.cc/?invite=IDN3YTM MY 0.01479 BTC EZ withdrawal
fredf168
10/28/19
gominer is legit and paying so
guys dont waste your time doubting
and just register using this link http://bit.ly/gominner
neriukasb
10/13/19
New BTC mining site! Working 100proc! And you must use my referal, then you get a power!

raphc
10/13/19
So far, this is the BEST mining website. Tried genesis, absolut, dualmine & iq mining but none of them give the same profit im getting from gominer.
My current hashpower : 160,000 gh/s. Join now and get instant 300gh/s sign up bonus. Plus earn up to 5% of my total weekly income. That's huge amount...
LINK BELOW
Link: https://gominer.co/register.php?invite=YjM1QjM
patb385
10/11/19
After you make a payment and if you do not have the auto convert button enable they will withdrew your payment in small amounts until it is all gone. Their support will not help you.
sarahl564
10/9/19
Hi, im sarah, I invest at gominer.co no problem at all. 15$ a day earning. the company is so nice even the tech support, this company is more profitable among those other cloud mining company. thank you gominer. it helps me a lot. 2 thumbs up..
ryanr297
10/7/19
I just had my 3rd payout from them. Haven't encountered any issues and they have a great support. Thumbs up.
jonathanw204
9/26/19
I recently received my payout, thank you. Use my referral link guys. You will recieve 5% more tokens upon purchase and 0.5% of my weekly earnings. https://gominer.tech/?buid=QO
pauls1276
9/26/19
Hi, Thank you for the payout today Gominer!. I got my first earning withdrawal today. Please use my referral code if you are going to register so you can receive 5% more token bonus. you can also receive 0.5% of my weekly total earnings. you can also earn without investing, just register, invite and earn. here's my referral code. https://gotoken .to/my/gN
markc934
9/26/19
Guys i received my payout! in an instant! take advantage to their pre-sale stage for more discounted tokens
jasonm745
9/26/19
this is the best cloud mining i started is since september 2019 now oct 2019 and now round 3 keep it up gominer
mikes1862
9/9/19
Tbh, i have seen a lot of firsts in this company. Such as first social media, first with mobile app and first with desktop application. Their chat support is responsive and i am satisfied. You should keep your services as good as now and don't change.
georget318
9/9/19
Impressive features such as social media feature, and the token itself. Accorwto my own understanding, I can use the token for different purposes such as in cloud mining, staking, send to other users and use it to buy products or services for their partners. Good idea, well played.

I love GOMINER! I want to share my experience, at first i have a real doubt in many mining site. That's why I'm trying to invest small amount at first, around $30 then after that you will not believe me it became around $200 after 3rd round ends, i can't believe it i just make some reinvest then withdraw then timing of the allocation and promo's then this is the result's, i got my ROI and have additional bitcoin inside the gominer to play with :) so far all there road map plans is accurate applied with action. i love GOMINER!

By Marjorie K.

They are not scam guys! they are paying, and you can withdraw everyday in case you have some doubt but i assure you they are legit

By Marjorie K.

They have less expensive electricity and higher profit margins per th. Also they are a big company but not spending g all their money in advertising. They are developing the site and adding new features.

By Lynn P.

Questions? Get answers from the Gominer.co staff and other customers.

Gominer.co?