GOLD Elements-usa reviews

Tel: 855-720-4653

harrietb20
Harriet B.
1/4/19

It is pretty good. The drop down menus could be a bit clearer to show what is within each category. It is also a little slow.

maureeno28
Maureen O.
12/31/18

I ordered the product the Saturday before Christmas. I then received an email stating that my card was being checked for fraud. I understand this is necessary but there was nothing in the email that stated this check may be delayed due to the holidays. The next day still no response. I emailed the company asking if there was a problem with my card. The person stated that my order would be completed when the check was completed. Just after Christmas my order was shipped.
I suggest that if the offices are closed for several days for a holiday, that you state that in the email.

Additionally, the product inside the box was askew. The gold cardboard holding the face cream container inside the white box was ripped and bent. I wondered if it had been used before. The website state that I would receive samples but none were included. I would appreciate samples to be sent to me.

judyj54
Judy J.
12/19/18

Positive, but more detail to packaging for shipping would be great!!

Received items for Christmas gifts '12 days' after ordering. They we're shipped 'priority mail'...!!!.???

4 jars of body butter were stacked on top of each other with nothing between, so tops are badly
scratched. I would not mind this if they weren't gifts, but they aren't going to present very well for the 3 people for Christmas!!

nehaj15
Neha J.
12/13/18

overall It was good but I couldn't find how to apply these creams or the order in which I should apply these.

ausrap
Ausra P.
11/30/18

everything would be great if webpage would work more properly: not visible the button "back to shopping", card was accepted from the 5-th time

susane63
Susan E.
11/26/18

I don't know why I can't get free shipping. The site would not let me click on free shipping. This order is over $150.00. Please adjust the amount.

ayshay
Aysha Y.
9/25/18

this my first experience of shopping with you till now its great I am waiting the delivery which is expected to be within 2-4 days.

gloriac132
Gloria C.
9/9/18

I put in Labourday60 and it did not apply to my order. I got charged the whole amount. Pls cancel my order.

firstnamea
firstname A.
9/5/18

Other than the website being a tad slow the items were easy to find. I found exactly what I wanted.

kathyt144
kathy T.
9/3/18

I am ordering the products I am out of. I bought them in Carmel, CA ,and I see you are no longer there :-(

igoro6
Igor O.
8/26/18

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

firstnameu
firstname U.
8/16/18

As always, user-friendly and efficient web site. I live in a fairly remote area on an island so appreciate excellent distant shopping experiences.

victorias203
Victoria S.
7/13/18

I received an email that I was to receive a discount if I put in the code gold55 but never saw a place to do so :(
I want the product and love it but a discount would of been really nice....
so I do not understand why you make the offer and then not have it clearly on the web site - makes me feel its just a way to get me to the web site!

krystalr9
6/8/18

Just got introduced to the product , and I love everything about it. I hope I will always be able to purchase because it's pretty pricy, but it's all worth it. No Regrets.

kathyc299
Kathy C.
6/7/18

I’m so excited to find these products online! I bought them through a representative and need more products!! Fast and easy to order online!!

elizabethy26
Elizabeth Y.
5/17/18

I really like the layout of the site, it's easy to navigate and find what you are looking for but the pages do take a little while to load.

catherinep85
Catherine P.
5/16/18

Easy, website comprehensive but easy to navigate. Quick shopping.
Coupons are wonderful and therefore products affordable.

steves481
Steve S.
5/14/18

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE these products...although I feel they are a bit pricey I do hope I'm able to keep purchasing them in the future!!! Thank you!

bryana49
Bryan A.
5/12/18

Says two to four days delivery and it won't be here until a week after I ordered it. I guess it's going to be a late birthday gift.

conniel84
Connie L.
5/11/18

I absolutely love Gold Elements products. Sales representatives a amazing. This company is exceptional

rosek57
Rose K.
4/5/18

pretty easy I dont think it is the same product I purchased in Cozumel. the coloring is darker and it leaves that color on your skin. The other one was lighter color and I would purchase that again.

dianeh142
Diane H.
3/29/18

I was interested in a set and was asked to make an offer I offered to purchase for 1/2 price was sent a code it did not work. When I asked for help thru Leah she stated that code did not work on specials. Then why ask me to make an offer on the set? Dont ask me to make an offer when there isnt one you would consider?!

colinc72
Colin C.

Great for my dry skin
My skin is so dry that when I use a cleansing product, my skin usually feels really itchy and stiff. But when I stared using the Age Treatment Cleansing Oil, I was imprseed by the results. I like how my skin really felt hydrated and soft after cleaning it. And to think that I have yet to apply my moisturizer.

deborahb170
Deborah B.
3/9/18

Got this as a gift - best gift ever
My best friend gave me the Aurarius Royal White Pearl Set as a gift and I am loving her more for it. I cannot believe all the products in this set. I have been using it and my skin looks and feels amazing. I am really impressed.

gregoryc89
Gregory C.
3/9/18

Bath time never felt so luxurious
I like using the Golden Body Butter. I feel like I just gave my body a much needed pampering after using it. I prefer using the body butter at night because it makes my skin feel softer and smoother while I sleep. It helps me relax and guarantees a good nights sleep. It feels amazing.

Questions? Get answers from the GOLD Elements-usa staff and other customers.

GOLD Elements-usa?