GOLD Elements-usa reviews

customerservice@goldelements-usa.com

sandis40
Sandi S.
5/14/19

I am in great hopes that when shipping this order, the packer doesn't squeeze the product in the box. This happened to my order in the past and upon receipt about 1/3 of the Multi Cleanser was squeezed from the perforated sealed area at the top.

dennisz20
Dennis Z.
5/9/19

I had a question about the spin the wheel discount, and it was promptly and professionally answered. Good job.

firstnameandreap
firstnameAndrea P.
4/26/19

Great online deal! Can’t wait to try the cream, the peel has done wonders for my face. I love it!

lauraa228
4/1/19

These people blatantly lie about their products, where they're from, what they stand for, etc. I purchased two expensive skin care products from their store in San Juan, only to find that I had a terrible rash both times I tried to use them. I went to my hometown store in San Diego and they claimed they had never heard of the products I bought and it must be a sham store. Then they tried to sell me more high-priced products. I checked the website and both stores are listed, along with the products I bought. No integrity -- they refuse to stand behind their products.

lauraw196
Laura W.
3/31/19

I liked winning 50% off my purchase. I am always a little concerned that my order will be sent via the wrong shipping method, that's why I make sure to put both my P.O. box and my street address. Thank you!

lisan212
Lisa N.
2/7/19

As always, ordering online from gold elements has been quick and easy! Love the coupons when available!

karenq11
Karen Q.
2/3/19

I purchased some Gold Elements on a cruise and decided to check out other products. I was in need of a facial cleanser so I ordered one I thought would be good for my skin.

timw314
Tim w.
2/1/19

Discrete and personal I appreciate that seeing as to how this can be quite a private thing. Thank you all for the service.

melindai3
Melinda I.
1/20/19

I have enjoyed my shopping experience as well as the products. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin tone, feel, and THE WRINKLES ARE ALMOST GONE!

harrietb20
Harriet B.
1/4/19

It is pretty good. The drop down menus could be a bit clearer to show what is within each category. It is also a little slow.

maureeno28
Maureen O.
12/21/18

I ordered the product the Saturday before Christmas. I then received an email stating that my card was being checked for fraud. I understand this is necessary but there was nothing in the email that stated this check may be delayed due to the holidays. The next day still no response. I emailed the company asking if there was a problem with my card. The person stated that my order would be completed when the check was completed. Just after Christmas my order was shipped.
I suggest that if the offices are closed for several days for a holiday, that you state that in the email.

Additionally, the product inside the box was askew. The gold cardboard holding the face cream container inside the white box was ripped and bent. I wondered if it had been used before. The website state that I would receive samples but none were included. I would appreciate samples to be sent to me.

nehaj15
Neha J.
12/13/18

overall It was good but I couldn't find how to apply these creams or the order in which I should apply these.

judyj54
Judy J.
12/7/18

Positive, but more detail to packaging for shipping would be great!!

Received items for Christmas gifts '12 days' after ordering. They we're shipped 'priority mail'...!!!.???

4 jars of body butter were stacked on top of each other with nothing between, so tops are badly
scratched. I would not mind this if they weren't gifts, but they aren't going to present very well for the 3 people for Christmas!!

ausrap
Ausra P.
11/30/18

everything would be great if webpage would work more properly: not visible the button "back to shopping", card was accepted from the 5-th time

susane63
Susan E.
11/26/18

I don't know why I can't get free shipping. The site would not let me click on free shipping. This order is over $150.00. Please adjust the amount.

ayshay
Aysha Y.
9/25/18

this my first experience of shopping with you till now its great I am waiting the delivery which is expected to be within 2-4 days.

gloriac132
Gloria C.
9/9/18

I put in Labourday60 and it did not apply to my order. I got charged the whole amount. Pls cancel my order.

firstnamea
firstname A.
9/5/18

Other than the website being a tad slow the items were easy to find. I found exactly what I wanted.

kathyt144
kathy T.
9/3/18

I am ordering the products I am out of. I bought them in Carmel, CA ,and I see you are no longer there :-(

igoro6
Igor O.
8/26/18

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

firstnameu
firstname U.
8/16/18

As always, user-friendly and efficient web site. I live in a fairly remote area on an island so appreciate excellent distant shopping experiences.

victorias203
Victoria S.
7/13/18

I received an email that I was to receive a discount if I put in the code gold55 but never saw a place to do so :(
I want the product and love it but a discount would of been really nice....
so I do not understand why you make the offer and then not have it clearly on the web site - makes me feel its just a way to get me to the web site!

krystalr9
6/8/18

Just got introduced to the product , and I love everything about it. I hope I will always be able to purchase because it's pretty pricy, but it's all worth it. No Regrets.

kathyc299
Kathy C.
6/7/18

I’m so excited to find these products online! I bought them through a representative and need more products!! Fast and easy to order online!!

elizabethy26
Elizabeth Y.
5/7/18

I really like the layout of the site, it's easy to navigate and find what you are looking for but the pages do take a little while to load.

Questions? Get answers from the GOLD Elements-usa staff and other customers.

GOLD Elements-usa?