Review of GoingKnobs

Tel: 1-800-677-6890

jessicar383
Jessica R.
3/20/19

Between restocking fees, shipping/return shipping costs and needing to obtain return authorization, the return process is too expensive and tedious.

kayec13
Kaye C.
3/18/19

excellent filtering options... don't have to search through 1500 products to find the one you need.... great selection

debbiey14
Debbie Y.
3/17/19

Glad to find your site and exactly what I needed. I’ll return now that I see all options available as I remodel my home

allenh105
Allen H.
3/16/19

I have ordered previously. I came back because of pricing & quick shipping and good quality products.

ginas149
Gina S.
3/15/19

I haven't received the knobs yet, so I can't speak to their quality, but navigating the website was a breeze!

tomb616
Tom B.
3/11/19

I think your shipping cost is too high and your upto 25% off Winter19 discount is misleading. You held me to 10% and the postage fee is redicilous for such a small item.. but I need it so send it.. one of your others broke so I’m having to replace it.

bethh162
Beth H.
3/9/19

Going Knobs has been the best place to shop as they have the best selection and price! This company is the best part of our home remodel!

christophers429
Christopher S.
3/9/19

Interestingly when I would search the site and select the Hickory Hardware it would appear as though it was out of stock however when I chose all of the configure options, boom--it was in stock. I like your site though and availability.

pamb316
Pam B.
3/5/19

Prices look good but was a little misled by the 25% off winter 19 code that didn't work for my items...

kathyx3
Kathy X.
2/24/19

Perhaps I missed it, but was there a place to verify shipping options? If not, that would be a great add on to your site.

vickic100
Vicki C.
2/23/19

The site was very easy to navigate. I liked the way the shopping cart updated totals for items individually.

doyelr
Doyel R.
2/21/19

After finding the correct hinges and color everything for ordering was smooth and fast. Delivery was made before time specified on order. Great job!

logans66
Logan S.
2/18/19

We found the drawer pulls we were looking for at an unbeatable price! Only slight drawback was a little bit of abrasion on all 22 drawer pulls, even though they were sealed in individual wrappers. We figured it won't be noticeable once in use, and for the price we are happy.

susand535
Susan D.
2/18/19

I have searched so many sites for a particular type of rustic style hardware in a black finish and Going Knobs had exactly what I was looking for :) Thanks! Susan D from Massachusetts

rebeccah316
Rebecca H.
2/17/19

The quality of the knobs I ordered are great. I found one set on another site and the prices here were much better. The ship time was good. I received notice of shipping the day it arrived. That was a funny surprise. I haven't installed them yet, but am anxious to see them on my cabinets. I was looking for something unusual. I got what I was looking for.

anonymouso355
anonymous O.
2/16/19

The cabinet pulls are exactly what I wanted for my remodel. Easy to order and quick to arrive. Thanks!

ritaa36
Rita A.
2/15/19

How bout giving me a break? I recently ordered 22 and they must have been on sale because now I need 14 more and the cost is almost as much as the 22! Never hurts to ask

robertj313
ROBERT J.
2/14/19

I phoned your customer service number, had a question regarding refund of the knobs that do not look good with our kitchen cabinets.
The lady was helpful, efficient, and advised the refund would be ok.

anonymousm353
anonymous M.
2/13/19

I found exactly the hardware I was looking for at a way better price. The checkout process was easy.

danielw379
Daniel W.
2/12/19

Handles were a bit more bulky and less sleek than they appeared in the pictures- other than that everything was as expected. Shipping and delivery took almost two weeks.

katherinem203
Katherine M.
2/11/19

This was the only place that I could find drawer and cabinet pulls that I could only see in my mind. The quality is very good and delivery time was about a week and I was happy with that.

db387
D B.
2/10/19

I didn’t buy enough 3rd order had to pay more in shipping than the cost of the pulls. Only complaint.

bobbiec32
Bobbie C.
2/9/19

Fantastic ! Easy to shop, easy to pay, fast to ship !! Love, love, love my Bama knobs and drawer pulls! RTR

adamc258
Adam C.
2/9/19

Prices are quite competitive for the same products found elsewhere. Let's see how it shops/arrives.

sharonp179
Sharon P.
2/7/19

I shopped a few places to find matching knobs for my kitchen cupboards because some were missing. Going Knobs had them to match and the price and delivery were great!

Questions? Get answers from the GoingKnobs staff and other customers.

GoingKnobs?