Review of GoingKnobs

Tel: 1-800-677-6890

johng1401
john g.
1/14/19

The order was initially shipped incorrectly. I had ordered 12 items but only received 10 items. I sent an email to customer service and they sent the 2 remaining items.

lorrainer57
Lorraine R.
1/13/19

Found exactly what I was searching for; I particularly like the "see similar products" search feature

richarda383
Richard A.
1/12/19

They look great, really stand out in the Kitchen. People that have seen them really like them. But most important The Wife Loves Them. Thank You. And already looking again at your site. Richard.

scotd9
Scot D.
1/11/19

Site is pretty easy to use. You seem to have more in this product line than other online retailers. Best price I found!

sandrar280
Sandra R.
1/2/19

This is just what I was looking for. I just moved into an older home with some of the knobs missing or broken on the kitchen cabinets. I couldn't find any to match in local hardware stores, Home Depot or Lowe's. So I searched online and found these. They match the existing knobs on my cabinets perfectly and I was so happy to find them! Even better, they were very reasonably priced! If any more of the older ones need replacement in the future, I will definitely order them from goingknobs.com!

desireel30
DESIREE L.
1/1/19

Purchased these to match my kitchen decor and they arrived quickly, well packaged, and were just what I ordered. Thank you!

thomasb590
Thomas B.
12/31/18

I was looking for a similar pull and knob on my vanity but in a black finish and you had exactly what I was looking for

kathym568
Kathy M.
12/30/18

I found something that will compliment my new cabinets perfectly for a very good price and extremely easy check out. Delivery was within a week which I believe is a very good timeline.

lindam979
Linda M.
12/30/18

This is my second time ordering from you. The quality of your products are terrific and the prices are lower than Wayfarer

larryh221
Larry H.
12/29/18

Purchasing the Richelieu 1 1/2 x 7/8 Brass Butt Hinge. Would be nice if the blade width was indicated (3/8 ???). Need these for a jewelry box with 3/8" wall thickness.

tracyb251
Tracy B.
12/28/18

Very pleasant experience. I ordered the knobs, received a small discount and received them the same day I received the email saying they'd shipped.

tiffanyd87
Tiffany D.
12/28/18

It would be helpful to organize the site where you can choose one knob style and the options for the various sizes and finishes become available. It’s confusing when ordering cause each size and finish for the same knob type is on a separate page.

yvonnew56
Yvonne W.
12/28/18

Your site had everything I needed at exceptional low prices. I will definitely shop here again and will tell all my friends.

gerhardw9
Gerhard W.
12/24/18

Easy to find the right items, nice surprise with the holiday discount. ... Now on the follow-up .... quick delivery ..got exactly what I ordered ... great quality. Message to buyers .... just get your stuff from here .... you will NOT be disappointed.

juliannag4
Julianna G.
12/24/18

I found just what I was looking for.I needed extra cabinet pulls to ones I had already purchased on another site. I needed two more and could not find them. So you can imagine my dismay. I was thrilled when I found them on going knobs

anonymousk277
anonymous K.
12/24/18

Multiple codes cannot be used. Only one can be applied, so it made it difficult to add other items and receive discount on all.
Because of this I ended up paying shipping or ordering additional items with no discount applied.

stephenc322
Stephen C.
12/22/18

I really hate to pay shipping charges....then when I tried to enter a promo code, it did not work, problem is, im not sure why it didnt

debbiew204
Debbie W.
12/19/18

You were the only company that had the backplate long enough for my project... it was just the style I was looking for also. Great!!!!

rosea69
Rose A.
12/18/18

knobs are cheaper at Lowes... $4.66 but no one to answer your phone and I need to get this done now. PLEASE SHIP ASAP AND I WILL CHANGE TO 5* with rave reviews!!!

lindar514
Linda R.
12/15/18

I have ordered before and they sent the wrong knobs. I am ordering again to complete my order they screwed up on on 11/26/18 order #0000513054

rosel106
Rose L.
12/11/18

So great that you invite customers to "make an offer!!" That, combined with cute and affordable products, make me want to tell the world about you and return to your site, myself! Thank you!!

lindam949
Linda M.
12/7/18

I received samples of your products from another source but decided to go directly to the manufacturer. I love the savings that I received. Just one suggestion, could you possibly feature your hardware on cabinets so we can better

anonymoust229
anonymous T.
12/7/18

I called customer service for help and they were quick to pick up and answer my questions, makes me feel confident as compared to the big box stores

jasont226
Jason T.
12/5/18

Online shopping was easy. Saw these at menards but didn't have the 3 inch size. Nice and easy to order.

anaf76
ana f.
12/3/18

Great customer service when I called the 800 number. I hope to have my handles delivered promptly this week.

Questions? Get answers from the GoingKnobs staff and other customers.

GoingKnobs?