Review of GoGoalShop

GoGoalShop reviews

johnsond26
11/11/19
I have purchased the Arsenal kit for my grandson - delivery was prompt and the price better than other sites. He will be delighted with his present - now he just needs Arsenal to win the league!!
markr880
10/13/19
Chris was a pleasure to deal with via WhatsApp +86 189 2408 9895. He kept me updated regarding my order. The quality of the kits is first class. Some older kits may be out of stick so check before you buy, but all current season kits are available at low cost. This was the second time I've bought from www.gogoalshop.hk and I'm sure I will use them again.
khirons
3/15/19
They overcharged the amount for 2 jerseys. Now 2 months later are claiming they never received payment which I verified with my bank is a blatant lie. They are now emailing threatening they will have my bank shut off my account unless I send them a second payment through Western Union. They changed their site domain it's no longer .hk and also were slapped with an injunction from Adias I believe for selling unlicensed merchandise.
ericq9
7/27/17
I ordered 10 plus jerseys and they were high quality jerseys the gentleman Chris was a pleasure to work with and the items came quick I already ordered more
lukee17
6/21/17
I really like how go goal got my jersey and I really like it. If your new to this website you should get a jersey great quality.
anitab53
6/15/17
Ordered a personalised kids Croatian national team kit. Great quality and fast postage to Australia. Very happy, highly recommend!
lachezara
3/2/17
I received the jersey today.The quality is very good.
I will recommend the website to my friends.
The only recommendation is the item to be shipped faster(The shipping period was about 1 month).

Lachezar A.
martinak7
2/8/17
I have to say this was the worst shopping experience I have ever had in my entire life. I got 2 jerseys, paid £52 in a good faith but was informed they were out of stock.
Imagine my shock and surprise when I was told that Chris can not guarantee that I would receive my refund!! How convenient and easy he can take the payments but suddenly it is nearly impossible to return customer's money, mind you he is based in one of the biggest, global financial centre; Hong Kong.
Even after explaining there was nothing else I wanted for the next 2 months I was continuously asked to choose something else. I do not think he understand the simple basic of running business and clearly he should not be allowed to continue his dishonest, thieving and fraudulent operation. His own reputation was worth £52 to him.
So guys, get your jersey somewhere else and do not go through this experience. It is not pleasant.
roberta353
12/14/16
I Paid for a large batch of shirts and did not receive the order i asked for. I wish i had never ended up on this site!
matta37
11/26/16
I've purchased off this site before and yes it took a while to come (understanding it came from across the world) but quality of product was good.
Recently I decided to buy another one and had a bit of trouble with the payment but got an email near enough straight away explaining that it has gone through okay and then checking the shirt I ordered.
Was lovely on email and very helpful if sometimes hard to understand!

Would definitely reccomend!
mias17
11/17/16
Bought a couple jerseys & still haven't received anything. Tried emailing seller & he kept ignoring my emails. He finally responds & says he sent my order but its been 2 months & nothing. I've looked online & read that some people have also been scam by this website. I'm guessing this guy named Chris runs the site & takes advantage that there is a similar site named gogoalshop.com. Gogoalshop.com is the legit website & gogoalahop.hk is a scam. I did my research & if you look closely on his page he makes his own reviews. Just look at the name of the user making the reviews. It is obvious it's the same person because he uses the same name. He also makes his own reviews on his YouTube channel making it seem like its other people. I wish I had seen these signs before I ordered. Just please save yourself the trouble & don't let rats like Chris scam you with his fake site gogoalshop.hk.!
fionaj7
9/18/16
I recommend everyone buying their football tops from Gogoalshop.hk, for great service only second to the quality received. Super fast delivery too, thank you so much :D
sushilo
12/21/15
I had ordered 11 Football Tops across 3 different orders, some with players name/own name number, adult/children/infant tops/premier league badges, and all were received correctly and in time as they were Xmas Gifts.

I made a mistake on the payment on my main order, and it was a reassurance that the difference amount over usd 300 USD was credited back with 48hrs.

This is a genuine website as I have ordered 2-3 times, and would highly recommend this website as it saves you literary 40%-50% and the quality of the tops/shorts/socks are all originals.

And A Big Thank You To Chris, who dealt with my queries in a professional manner.

UK Customer.
leonardoa11
10/5/15
I am very satisfied with their services. Smooth transaction, and the DHL delivery gives me a peace of mind. In fact, I have already shopped again! I strongly recommend this site to my friends!
seanh48
9/24/15
Perfect service and Jerseys guys! Will be back again soon.

Gogoalshop.hk is very good company .you can order there .

By Johnson D.

Questions? Get answers from the GoGoalShop staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GoGoalShop