Review of GogoAir

Tel: 877-350-0038
customercare@gogoair.com

richardc308
1/15/18

There really is no excuse for this in the 21st century - this is absolutely the worst wifi service I've ever used and I won't make the mistake again. Painfully slow service at best with constant disconnects, requiring repeated logins. I gave up after 20 minutes in flight (with 5 hours to go), which worked out to about $1.50/minute...to get NOTHING done.

Tip for consumers: Just. Don't. Even if you can expense it, you can't use it.

johnd778
5/29/17

This is not worth the $50 a month I pay. Need to get better engineers to fix their connectivity problems

michaelt163
8/30/16

Very expensive for not being able to stream at all. When you purchase be careful with recurring charges. They check the box and don't let you check it. I had to go through my credit card company to file a complaint. This was because they charged me $49.95 for 2 months I did not use or want the service. A ripoff!! If you have to get the service be careful

larryj37
12/29/15

wasted time threw money away received no value , OH YES their service is slow if at all
GET THE POINT
Delta should be ashamed for offering this sub-par product

erlee
4/5/15

Gogo does everything it can to ensure you will be purchasing services you will not use. Do not buy unlimited plans- it is an excuse from them to bill you whether you know it or not.
The only way to turn things off is by cancelling through email- they don't allow this through their online accounts. Why? The better to get money from you for their erratic slow service.

jamesw155
2/13/15

GoGoAir on American Airlines is totally none functional. I was able to answer three emails in 90 minutes for $15. I could never access any news site. Response time was abysmal. Save your money.

jacksond13
12/16/14

GoGo in-flight wireless is slow slow slow and getting more and more expensive. Not to mention you can't stream video. It's really a terrible deal. I wish there were other inflght wireless internet options.

Tip for consumers: Don't get suckered into their monthly subscription.

ar5497
12/11/14

They have a scammy product that bills you every month if you accidentally sign up. Be wary of the "check box" for the unlimited plan. They will start billing you and then they refuse to re-imburse you when you complain. I had to wait on hold and ask several times for a manager before I got my 8 months of unused subscription back!

Tip for consumers: Ask to speak to a manager!

Questions? Get answers from the GogoAir staff and other customers.

GogoAir?