Review of Godsey Supply

Godsey Supply reviews

Service@GodseySupply.us

jays448
5/20/19

I thought very highly of this company but they have proved me wrong. Ordered 4 pairs in total and yet to receive any of them. First ordered in February and its now nearly June. I would like to speak to you personally on the phone to arrange my money back but get no response anyway. Speaking to my bank now!

terryc241
5/14/19

I purchased about 6 pairs of shoes and a t-shirt from Godsey Supply back in late January/early February. It is now the middle of May and I've only received one pair of shoes so far. That pair seemed like it came from StockX (which is quite sketchy considering how they mention that all of their stuff comes from the UK). Throughout the 3 months of waiting, I have tried to reach out to Godsey multiple times via email and Instagram and they pretty much ignored all of my emails and DMs despite being very active on Instagram and always emphasizes how "emails are responded to much quicker". I've since filed a chargeback for the transactions because it has literally gotten to the point where if I don't do so now, Godsey can pretty much take my money and not send me my items. If they had given me a valid reason as to why my shipping was delayed, I would've been fine with that. However, they never did. I have previously done businesses with Godsey back in 2018 and have never had any issues with them. I understand that the business has gone through some troubles in the past year. But I find it unacceptable that they are ignoring their customers and being dishonest about their process. Because, clearly, that 1-month shipping timeframe is not true.

peters741
5/11/19

Complete scam. Ordered 7 pairs in February. Received one. Complete fraud. Do NOT do business with or you will be burned.

angelg76
4/28/19

I bought 2 pairs of Bape x Adidas Ultraboost, in February , and I finally received 1 of them April. Throughout the 2 month waiting time I emailed Godsey 2 times and only 1 email was responded to. The shoes that I got were authentic which is guaranteed by Godsey, but the waiting time is ridiculous.

My recommendation to Godsey if they are reading this is.

- Everything seems like you guys are figuring things out as you go. Which sucks because you are making mistakes with peoples money and time on the line. Figure things out before selling your merchandise.

- Every email should be responded to, I see lots of reviews of only 1/2 emails being responded to and that also happened to me. You shouldn't have "Email days" as you say on Instagram to look at emails and reply. Every day should be "Email Day" in that case because you are not getting to all of them and on top of that you are a running business, you are always going to get emails from customers.

Godsey I am not hating on you , I will probably most likely give you business again besides the 3 other orders still pending and have no word from which I also ordered in February. But things need to change because if not once a month goes by and people are still not getting their orders. You are going to be called a scam 9 times out of 10.

If you have patience, I recommend Godsey Supply. Although I waited 2 months for my shoes, they were authentic at the end of the day. And I paid retail for a pair of shoes that are reselling for almost double.

jonc204
4/23/19

He answered my email once and after that I've emailed him about 5 times no response. Says he's supper busy but is always posting on Instagram and just ignores everyone asking him to check emails. Its been over 2 months since I ordered and I still have nothing. Pretty much just gave this guy a 2 month loan of over 2k he will delete any negative review he sees. Im sure he pays ppl to post positive stuff. Everyone's positive reviews pretty much sound the same how he reply's quick communicates right away and they get orders with in 3 weeks which is a lie. I've notice that on this review site everytime someone post something negative about 6 accounts will comment positive pretty strange wouldn't doubt if godsey is out here making fake accounts and giving himself positive reviews. I've left negative comments on insta and on his actual sales page to make ppl aware and he deletes them he doesn't want customer to see the truth he will only leave what's positive and lie to customers. He will say that we are the liars and he's never done business but I have proof of my purchases. Called my credit card company yesterday to dispute charges since he won't reply for a refund. Also he hit me with my items got held by customs but they had gotten release that was a month ago he tells everyone the same story. I've message ppl that I see asking him to check emails to see what he tells them and it's the same story I also have proof of that.

michaelm2221
4/19/19

Godsey just released a huge editorial on what's happening worth orders, basically you have to read it, all the orders are saved the shipping companies messed up and everything got held at customs!
I was so worried but everything is finally getting shipped! They talked to me about how it's one guy trying to get through 600+ emails and how's it been so hard to respond. If you want to read it go to their Instagram page!!

amandal416
4/18/19

You can't go wrong dealing with Godsey Supply! Honest, trustworthy and always looks out for the consumer.

katelynt7
4/18/19

Amazing customer service. Amazing customer service.Amazing customer service.Amazing customer service.Amazing customer service.

forresth32
4/18/19

Not only did my shoes arrive on time, but you can really tell Godsey Supply cares about helping you find the best fit. Customer service goes above and beyond!

kaylas117
4/18/19

Great customer service, answered my questions in a timely manner! Very nice people . Would recommend to everybody!

juanr145
4/17/19

All my questions were answered. Reliabe resourcesful company. Always got the latest foot wear on stock. The easiest online shopping ive ever done

shannonw129
4/17/19

Seriously one of the best and easiest companies I have ever ordered anything from. I'm extremely happy about the service I received from them and the easily answered any questions I had.

amandap289
4/17/19

So often when shopping online you worry if what you are getting is actually what you ordered. With Godsey Supply they guarantee what you are getting and then actually follow through, which let me tell you is RARE! I love to find a good deal on gently used items that may otherwise be hard to find. If Godsey has it that's awesome, but if he doesn't he will go out of his way to find it. You can trust in this company. I love that I am also supporting a local company with a self starter.

katherineg86
4/17/19

Literally one of the best companies to order from! Very trust worthy and reliable! Absolutely love them!

kyrramaeh
4/17/19

Needed a pair of sandals for Easter, ordered from these guys, and I got them just in time! Definitely be using Godsey again! 10/10

andrewc509
4/17/19

We had great customer service and a trustworthy seller! Everything came out to exactly what it was suppose to.

kendrap23
4/17/19

GREAT quality products, amazing prices and excellent customer service!! His prices are so much better than the resell stores I've seen! Keep up the good work Justin!!

coreys71
4/17/19

This business is awesome!
My wife got me 2 pairs of shoes & I love them! They came super quick too!

demmieb
4/17/19

While having not ordered for the site I have to say that the layout of the page makes finding what you are looking for very easy. I know the owner personally and any questions that I have had have been answered promptly. As for all of the negative reviews, I'm shocked that you all have had this experience. Make sure to give everyone a chance and almost everyone a second chance.

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you Demmie, we are delighted to hear that you enjoy our site and experience we offer and want to thank you for leaving your review. Cheers! Should you wish to purchase anything anytime soon, we'd be happy to mail you a coupon code. Thanks again!
ambers188
4/17/19

Not sure where all thes bad reviews are coming from but godsey supply is wonderful!!!!!!
Great products & fast delivery!!!
And awesome customer service!!!
Many more orders in the future!!!

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you kindly for your review Amber. Should you need anything else, feel free to reach out!
kristens311
4/17/19

I ordered a cute pair of adidas and received them not only in a timely fashion but also in excellent condition. It was easy to make the purchase and I look forward to doing business with this supplier again!

mendels
4/16/19

Ordered 15 shoes in January. Was expecting my shoes within the 30 day time frame or automatic refund as stated on site. How wrong was I. It's now May 1st and I haven't gotten my orders. They haven't responded to emails in months. I was finally able to get in contact with Justin through DM. Justin asked me to remove my negative reviews I left. How dare he? But he then says he will offer me a refund through PayPal payment. I thought my troubles were done. After 4 months I was finally going to get my money that was basically loaned to Godsey Supply. I WAS WRONG AGAIN! The refund was sent through E-check on Paypal, which I thought was kind of odd, why not just refund the regular credit card purchase? Well I waited and waited for the E-check to process. Just received a notification that the payment failed. Justin lied and never intended on refunding me. Please please do not do business with this company. I was personally scammed over $2000, but I am just one of hundreds of other people who will never get their orders, and lost hundreds or thousands to this company.

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Mendel, we do not delete comments on our social media unless they are blatant spam, we will however, filter comments if sensitive information is posted in regards to that individuals order as per our privacy policy and out of respect of our clients. We are not scammers, and fulfill hundreds of orders a week. While I do apologize, and recognize there was a logistical issue with your order, I do not feel it warrants the title and disparage you are expressing since we have been relatively open with communication with you. I look forward to fulfilling your orders and having them out soon as promised. Thank you for your business.
jakej57
4/14/19

Ordered 15 shoes from Godsey Supply. Didn't get them. They never respond to emails and no phone number to call. I know plenty of people who never got their shoes from them. They scammers!

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Jake, we would be happy to investigate your matter, however you have left the same reviews, twice now, and will not respond to any attempted messages. We also cannot find a Jake K. in our system (full name found through another review.) and we have concerns this may be a fake / competitor review. I would love to speak to you over the phone if you have time. Looking forward to hearing back soon. Thank you.
tylerh167
2/14/19

Such an easy transaction with a great website. 100% authentic pleas buy with the utmost confidence! The new ownership is doing all of the right things! They are pioneering the sneaker industry by giving shoes at a reasonable cost to help combat the reselling issues we face good prices-better people

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you Tyler!
bradleyc70
2/8/19

They had bad management in the past, but the good team is back. I was very happy when I got my shoes.

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. On average, shipping time is between 7-10 business days from date of purchase. If you need anything else, please email our support team at GodseySupply.Service@Gmail.com Thank you!

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative

They are scammers, chargeback whilst you stillcan!!!

By Chris R.
Questions? Get answers from the Godsey Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Godsey Supply