Review of Godsey Supply

Godsey Supply reviews

Service@GodseySupply.us

tylerh167
2/14/19

Such an easy transaction with a great website. 100% authentic pleas buy with the utmost confidence! The new ownership is doing all of the right things! They are pioneering the sneaker industry by giving shoes at a reasonable cost to help combat the reselling issues we face good prices-better people

bradleyc70
2/8/19

They had bad management in the past, but the good team is back. I was very happy when I got my shoes.

kelleya7
1/24/19

Good delivery times and good products. Took no time at all to get my order as expected and arrived in perfect condition just like the photos on site. Easy to use website

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Happy to hear you had a pleasant experience Kelley. Thank you!
jessicag175
1/24/19

The few bad reviews kinda scared me, but after ordering myself it was an experience no different than ordering something like you do on amazon. Cheers

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Great to hear, thank you so much Jessica for your business.
noahb54
1/23/19

Willing to work with you no matter what, someone you can trust to get you your shoes and someone to trust with your money.

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
You rock Noah. Thank you!
margarets124
1/23/19

Honestly, I was a bit scared with the other reviews, but after I made my purchase they shipped it within 10 days (as expected for what I ordered.) Stayed very communicative with emails, and what arrived was authentic. I purchased a Balenciaga windbreaker and had it checked over. Got it for a steal, and I'm going to leave a review on the site too. Would shop again. I guess they changed management over!

ismaelc19
1/21/19

Godsey supply is legit and only does legit business. Trustable and looking forward to more business in the future.

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Appreciate that Ismael. Thank you!
parkerp19
1/15/19

Very good customer service, 100% authentic always, been through some tough times but they came through and is better then ever before

kelw6
1/14/19

The owner of Godsey is a super genuine dude, down to earth and easy to relate to. The quality of the customer service is very much so customizable and Justin (the owner) goes over the board to make sure everything is good and easy for my purchase. Godsey definitely had gone through a bad phase with bad reputation when the owner trusted the crocked crowd, but since the owner is back, I think everyone should give this great brand a second chance.

nelliec19
1/14/19

Had a buddy order from them before and he got his order. I tired it out and exceeded my expectations.

darinl15
1/13/19

The old management ruined their reputation, but the owner now knows exactly what he's doing and is completely legit and helpful!!

andym212
1/13/19

They had some rough patches but now they are back and better than ever. Great customer service, fast responses and more. Do business with them!

blakec42
1/13/19

I got two pairs of vans from them, because they had a 50$ of off 100$. 100% authentic Yacht club and red vans for only 90$! Would purchase again!

aidanv3
1/13/19

Every product is legit and for such a great price I couldn't pass up. Talked with the owner a bit on Instagram and he helped me place an order and he was very chill.

assh10
1/13/19

They screwed up in the past, but this was not their fault. Now, they are explaining what happened, I'd suggest checking them out.

cooperl1
1/13/19

Amazingly priced shoes and super fast shipping. Prices beat every other resell site. I'll shop with Godsey Supply for life!

tonyc297
1/13/19

Godsey has fulfilled all of my orders with only some shipping miscommunications. Justin, the owner, is the smart one who ran the operation in the very beginning and now but in Godseys mid-life' is when it got into the hands of the wrong people and that's when everyone was complaining and saying that they got scammed. It was a big big disaster but this company is a secure one to shop under now under its original great management. Don't be afraid to shop with Godsey and it's great prices!

felixm60
1/13/19

EVERYONE: GodseySupply is back under old management, they are fighting battles with the former owners who scammed people. The owner now is completely legit. Communication is perfect.
Shop with Trust.

Tip for consumers: Be aware of long shipping times, but the cheap prices make up for it

sethw48
1/13/19

This company is a scam. They did not refund me or ship 1000+ dollars worth of stuff. They went completely black and you could not contact them.

Most of the post on here are fake!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

Do not buy from this company..........

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Hey Seth! Feel free to reach out to me directly at service@godseysupply.us
We take pride in making sure all of our reviews are organic and sincere from verified clients. I am more than happy to get this all resolved with you!
kimberlc
1/12/19

Ordered three Gucci bags from them. Got all three, sold all there again. Probably don't like resellers but the price was really good. Thanks

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you so much!
sandyw66
1/9/19

Sold a Louis Vuitton jacket and a Prada scarf to them. Waiting for sale. They paid for shopping so that was cool. Take more than some consignment but they seem like they know what they're talking about. !!

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you so much for your review Sandy!
alexj169
1/2/19

This company is an exit scam, their social media's have gone silent, emails silent, website is down.

Response from Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Alex! Please reach out to us on social media. We were unfortunately the victims of mass internal fraud and are doing our absolute best to recover damages. It is a timely process but all of our clients have the same level of priority. As detailed as we can be, it is explained fully publicly. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will do our best to improve services and offer compensation moving forward. The original team is BACK!
ericc312
12/11/18

Placed an order in late August 2018. They had an issue with their "Global Processors", and I never received the order, nor was I refunded my $650+ dollars. It is now December, have tried numerous times contacting them with no reply. I would NEVER recommend you doing business with this company.

cristinog
12/9/18

I placed an order back in october and now december I haven't received any kind of progress I send emails to the "contact" email but I get no response, I really had my hopes high for this company but they have a long way to improve and I don't appreciate that they are doing it with my money, now the website doesn't even work.

kylay
12/3/18

I actually did a special order through Godsey Supply and they found a good price on a Louis Vuitton bag I was looking for. Came in the original box in new condition. Recommended them to everyone I know! Packaging was perfect.

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. On average, shipping time is between 7-10 business days from date of purchase. If you need anything else, please email our support team at GodseySupply.Service@Gmail.com Thank you!

By Justin G., Godsey Supply Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Godsey Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Godsey Supply