Godsey Supply

Godsey Supply has a consumer rating of 3.89 stars from 99 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Godsey Supply also ranks 2nd among Athletic Shoes sites.

• Best website for shoes I have ever seen and the customer service is amazing always get quick responses
  • got my order in shortly after i ordered it and everything came as described and was 100% legit.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Godsey Supply?

“Just received my three pairs in the mail.”

Jackson R.
11/6/19

I placed an order with a bit of skepticism a few weeks ago and am very happy to leave a positive review on Godsey Supply. They were in my instagram feed and seemed legit but with really good prices compared to their competitors. Sneakers arrived and they seem to be authentic, I will likely sell one or two pairs and keep one pair for myself. I recommend you give them a try too, better to support a smaller business than a big one.

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!”

Julian M.
2/20/20

I ordered a pair of turbo greens in December it is now almost March and this company never responds to any of my emails and anytime you try to contact them they don't answer and they obviously don't care about their customers, I had to get PayPal involved and they wouldn't give me my money back so, if you like getting scammed out of your money then this is the company for you

customer service (19) 2 months (5) 100% legit (5) money (17)
jacksonr29
November 6th, 2019
julianm122
February 20th, 2020
jeffreyc291
November 20th, 2019
I would recommend not shopping here if you need your order in a hurry. I have never tried their fast shipping but standard shipping is about 15 days. I think because of the price you may be able to justify that though considering it is ALWAYS lower than anyone else comparatively. Items are authentic. Be careful of other reviews because my experience was entirely different and it seems to be a 50/50. If i make more orders I will update this review.

Fragements pictured below and Fearless 1's Ordered last week

Tip for consumers: Be patient.

nicolav8
December 19th, 2019
I have placed 3 orders more than 2 months ago, and haven't received anything. I have sent countless emails and instagram DMs and haven't heard back from them. Even commented in multiple posts, without any response (while every other comment was responded). I am not sure if it is a scam, as it has multiple positive reviews, but note their customer service is terrible and they just hold your money for multiple months, and get anything in return.
Please Godsey Supply, if you read this answer my emails/DMs.
levo2
December 17th, 2019
They had very nice customer service up until I made the payment. That was three months ago. Since then they haven't replied to my emails or DM's and have take $420 from me. I have been very upset with this and they have been really a big let down. I didn't expect this scamming and am disappointed. Very awful people.
jessicas892
December 14th, 2019
I have met the owner, he is a wonderful young man and committed to his position in the company. Everyone that works there is so knowledgeable and on top of it. Really proud of the business and how much it has grown. AS for ordering, I made 3 purchases over the last year and everything was 100% authentic, one purchase before I even met the owner, so NO no bias here. Quality experience overall.

My feedback is to open a store here in VA. makes returns MUCH easier if need be since they seem to ship all over the place for returns. Kinda weird! Otherwise great

Tip for consumers: Be patient with them

darcyl12
January 1st, 2020
They are definitely legit. Asked to leave a review from email so I left two for them one here and one on trustpilot too. Impressed with everything and better than StockX
jackt175
December 3rd, 2019
Compared to some other reviews, my experience was a stark contrast to them. My order arrived after just 1 week (faster than expected) and the other is on its way. I paid with PayPal, and that seems to be a new option on site, at least when I last purchased.

Will gladly shop here again.
rudyz4
December 18th, 2019
These guys will take your money and not ship your shoes out. I bought $440 worth of shoes over a month ago and still haven't got any update. They claimed to give a refund if an order was not shipped in 25 business days, well that was an obvious lie. Their customer service, email, and social media are complete scams and have to be fabricated. I countlessly tried to contact them in these various ways and was ignored every single time. I would start to comment on their Instagram posts to see if they would see it. They replied to everyone's comment except mine when I was asking for an update on my order. They even deleted one of my comments on their posts, absolute scammers and posers. I don't bother to give reviews but these ugly scamming pussies need to be put on blast.
bryant87
November 20th, 2019
Personally would not hesitate to do more business with them. Many other people do and seem to be happy but I know you cannot please everyone. Maybe one day.
calebs65
November 24th, 2019
Godsey Supply is one of the most trustworthy sites I have shopped from. I had a great time ordering from here and would recommend them to others easily.
craigb350
January 1st, 2020
I was expecting a 15 day delivery so it was a bit shocking when it showed up in less than 4 days. Ordered another pair of sneakers since this went so smoothly.
freddyb25
November 10th, 2019
Myself and a couple friends placed some bigger orders and we all got it. I do see some bad reviews every now and then, but it's mostly good. I can safely say they are good by my standards.
johnb3520
November 1st, 2019
Shipping was fast. I don't understand a lot of the bad reviews. I made my purchase two weeks ago and got my shoes today. Everything was authentic and packed up super well. Definitely would shop here again, the prices are UNBELIEVABLE compared to other resell platforms.
palmerv1
November 19th, 2019
Purchased a pair of Sean Wotherspoon AM97 from Godsey Supply around a year ago, recently went to sell them at a trusted consignment shop and they were confirmed to be UNAUTHENTIC. After being exposed on Instagram, Andrew from customer service replied and offered me a replacement shoe. It has been over a week and I haven't heard anything regarding the status of the replacement. COMPLETE SCAM STAY AWAY
troyl68
November 11th, 2019
Shipping is not the fastest but it is reliable and I enjoy the company very much. Ordered 3 Jordan's, all come, all real. Family was very happy and son too. Ordering more for him and he will use his own money now. Trust
brandong144
November 25th, 2019
I had an order from a month ago ship yesterday and is arriving today. I was getting kinda worried but they pull through. Compared to another order I had this one was behind, but as mentioned they still do ship the orders you just have to give it some time I suppose.
williamw903
November 8th, 2019
I accidentally placed TWO orders instead of one and they happily canceled the duplicate no questions asked. As of now that's 4 orders with them no problem. Great company. I don't normally leave a ton of reviews but it's worth it for them.
alexs670
November 12th, 2018
I bought 10 pairs of the Off-White AJ1 UNC in August, only one pair shipped as of now. I sent them several emails to just refund me and cancel my order. I tried to email and Instagram direct message but never got any responses since September! I just want my money back, I am not asking anything more than that! If you want to ruin your business, keep doing that!
Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep
Hi there Alex. I am so sorry to hear you've had less than a good experience. Upon reviewing your account, I have a confirmation of your refund posting to your account for the canceled order. Please contact your bank if necessary and make sure that your refund has posted properly. You are always free to contact us at: service@godseysupply.us
daniels1062
November 6th, 2019
I have spent about $12,000 with Godsey Supply over the last 3 months. My first order came in about a week, but was missing part of the contents. I reached out and they let me know that sometimes the second tracking number for larger orders doesn't come in until later on. No problem. They sent it to me and it arrived the next day. I placed another order after that one and received it about 3 weeks later all together. I love that they take the time to pack everything individually that way nothing gets damaged.

Godsey Supply's prices are SO GOOD putting the place in a questionable grey zone for a lot of people. I can 100% assure you that the items they sell are AUTHENTIC. I have sold every single item, with the exception of a few personal pairs for WELL over what i Paid to other resale sites and stores too. Nothing has ever been a fake.

- Expect a bit of a wait.
- Expect an authentic pair of shoes.
- Use a discount code.

They are legit as it comes and I will be placing another order today. (11/4) and will only update if there is a problem. I am not expecting one!
amandap289
April 17th, 2019
So often when shopping online you worry if what you are getting is actually what you ordered. With Godsey Supply they guarantee what you are getting and then actually follow through, which let me tell you is RARE! I love to find a good deal on gently used items that may otherwise be hard to find. If Godsey has it that's awesome, but if he doesn't he will go out of his way to find it. You can trust in this company. I love that I am also supporting a local company with a self starter.
austinm124
December 4th, 2019
It has been exactly two months since I placed an order with Godsey Supply and they have held my money hostage ever since. My item never shipped and after weeks of ignored emails, Instagram DM's, and Instagram comments, I finally got a response IMMEDIATELY after threatening to post a negative review on this site. Funny, right? I asked to cancel my order so the Instagram guy told me to look out for an email from support. I got one asking me if I'd like to cancel. Replied saying yes. No response. Several more ignored emails, DM's, and comments over the period of about another two weeks. I created a Facebook account just so I could message them on there and I got a response within a few hours, which was shocking. Over the past few weeks I have been working to resolve the issue with the Facebook guy to no avail. He stopped messaging me back and the only way to get him to reply was to--you guessed it--tell him that I was going to post a negative review on TrustPilot. He proceeded to tell me that he had "already reached out to them and all review platforms within our network to inform them" and that my "posting inflammatory reviews will cause my account and subsequent IP's to be BLACKLISTED." Dude literally threatened a customer just trying to get a refund. I was shocked and I called trustpilot to tell them what they had said. They reassured me that they could not "blacklist" my IP on this site. The woman on the phone agreed that what they said was absolutely insane. After I'd posted a lengthy, detailed negative review here (one that contained no misinformation whatsoever and was an honest telling of my experience with Godsey Supply) and messaged the guy telling him about it, and telling him that I'd reached out to trustpilot and told them what he'd said, he said "too bad that is completely false" and immediately demanded proof that they said they're onto them (I told him that they were onto his BS). I had no way of doing so of course, as the conversation I had with the woman took place over the phone. I had disputed the charge about a couple of weeks prior to this exact conversation and the guy told me that there was nothing he could do since I had filed a dispute. He said that my money had been refunded, which wasn't true. I questioned him again and he continued to insist that there was nothing that he could do for me. I ended up just asking him to ship the item instead because I knew I wasn't going to get my money back. He said okay and that they'd ship it and five days passed and I never got an update. Finally, doing my BEST to find a way to resolve this mess I reached out and asked if they could just send me a mystery box instead of the shoes. They said sure and then immediately asked if I would please remove this review and one that I posted on another site. They had asked me before as well, so I was getting a little sketched out at this point, but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and go against my better judgement and remove the reviews for them. They had provided me with a tracking number and promised to ship it out the next morning so I thought what the heck it's been taken care of. HUGE MISTAKE. Kept checking the tracking and saw no updates. Reached out a couple of times and got no response until Thanksgiving. They told me that they would start getting my order together THE NEXT MORNING, JUST LIKE BEFORE. I said okay great, happy Thanksgiving and sighed, relieved. Six days later and after several sent messages not a single response. And the tracking still reads PRE-SHIPMENT meaning that USPS HAS NOT RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. Was given tracking on the 25th of Nov. It is now December 4th. If you read through the other reviews you'll see that I'm not the only one they've scammed. I'm really starting to think that most of these positive reviews are fake or something. I am not exaggerating, lying, or committing defamation, as they will likely argue I'm doing. Please don't be foolish like me. Take your money elsewhere or roll the dice here and hope that it doesn't disappear. I posted a couple of screenshots here but I don't know if they're showing up. If someone could please comment and let me know if they're not showing up I would appreciate it.
UPDATE: DM'd them telling them that I posted negative reviews on a couple of sites, including this one, and they left me on read. Still haven't sent the package, which likely doesn't exist, to USPS and they have attempted to dispute my review on TrustPilot and have it removed. I'll post another update if anything else changes.
UPDATE: It is Monday, December 30 and I have not been sent anything and I have not received a refund. I have not even been reached out to by the company. Do not buy from them.
FINAL UPDATE: My Bank closed the case and reimbursed me four days ago. Finally got my money back 14 weeks later. So glad this nightmare is finally over, will never buy from them again. Note: they still have a 20% off sale going (started before Black Friday even came around) and they have flash sales on expensive pieces all the time. Almost sounds too good to be true, right? That's because it is. Don't get scammed. Don't believe the hype.
SIDE NOTE: 1.5k views and not a single upvote after all this work? Someone help me out here.
kelw6
January 14th, 2019
The owner of Godsey is a super genuine dude, down to earth and easy to relate to. The quality of the customer service is very much so customizable and Justin (the owner) goes over the board to make sure everything is good and easy for my purchase. Godsey definitely had gone through a bad phase with bad reputation when the owner trusted the crocked crowd, but since the owner is back, I think everyone should give this great brand a second chance.
ambers188
April 17th, 2019
Not sure where all thes bad reviews are coming from but godsey supply is wonderful!!!!!!
Great products & fast delivery!!!
And awesome customer service!!!
Many more orders in the future!!!
Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep
Thank you kindly for your review Amber. Should you need anything else, feel free to reach out!
bradyn9
December 24th, 2019
My order did arrive, pretty quickly to be honest. I would vote them as a legitimate company for sure (and considering they do have a lot of good reviews...) HOWEVER, It was VERY challenging to get ahold of someone. I understand as a business owner myself sometimes it can be tough if you are under staffed, but I messaged and emailed almost 10 times before I got a response. My theory here is that they use a progression inbox, meaning when you send additional emails it moves you down because I emailed from a new email and got a response within 2 hours. Weird! But my best guess.

Other than that hassle the items are authentic 100% and I would not call them a scam in the slightest, just a new company getting a lot of attention and probably having a hard time keeping up since their deals are so good. Hope they stay around.

Tip for consumers: Try emailing them from a new email, or only send ONE email. Seemed to work for me.

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

See more answers (4)

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.