Review of Godsey Supply

Godsey Supply reviews

Service@GodseySupply.us

parkerp19
1/15/19

Very good customer service, 100% authentic always, been through some tough times but they came through and is better then ever before

kelw6
1/14/19

The owner of Godsey is a super genuine dude, down to earth and easy to relate to. The quality of the customer service is very much so customizable and Justin (the owner) goes over the board to make sure everything is good and easy for my purchase. Godsey definitely had gone through a bad phase with bad reputation when the owner trusted the crocked crowd, but since the owner is back, I think everyone should give this great brand a second chance.

nelliec19
1/14/19

Had a buddy order from them before and he got his order. I tired it out and exceeded my expectations.

darinl15
1/13/19

The old management ruined their reputation, but the owner now knows exactly what he's doing and is completely legit and helpful!!

andym212
1/13/19

They had some rough patches but now they are back and better than ever. Great customer service, fast responses and more. Do business with them!

blakec42
1/13/19

I got two pairs of vans from them, because they had a 50$ of off 100$. 100% authentic Yacht club and red vans for only 90$! Would purchase again!

aidanv3
1/13/19

Every product is legit and for such a great price I couldn't pass up. Talked with the owner a bit on Instagram and he helped me place an order and he was very chill.

assh10
1/13/19

They screwed up in the past, but this was not their fault. Now, they are explaining what happened, I'd suggest checking them out.

cooperl1
1/13/19

Amazingly priced shoes and super fast shipping. Prices beat every other resell site. I'll shop with Godsey Supply for life!

tonyc297
1/13/19

Godsey has fulfilled all of my orders with only some shipping miscommunications. Justin, the owner, is the smart one who ran the operation in the very beginning and now but in Godseys mid-life' is when it got into the hands of the wrong people and that's when everyone was complaining and saying that they got scammed. It was a big big disaster but this company is a secure one to shop under now under its original great management. Don't be afraid to shop with Godsey and it's great prices!

felixm60
1/13/19

EVERYONE: GodseySupply is back under old management, they are fighting battles with the former owners who scammed people. The owner now is completely legit. Communication is perfect.
Shop with Trust.

Tip for consumers: Be aware of long shipping times, but the cheap prices make up for it

sethw48
1/13/19

This company is a scam. They did not refund me or ship 1000+ dollars worth of stuff. They went completely black and you could not contact them.

Most of the post on here are fake!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

Do not buy from this company..........

kimberlc
1/12/19

Ordered three Gucci bags from them. Got all three, sold all there again. Probably don't like resellers but the price was really good. Thanks

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you so much!
sandyw66
1/9/19

Sold a Louis Vuitton jacket and a Prada scarf to them. Waiting for sale. They paid for shopping so that was cool. Take more than some consignment but they seem like they know what they're talking about. !!

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Thank you so much for your review Sandy!
alexj169
1/2/19

This company is an exit scam, their social media's have gone silent, emails silent, website is down.

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Alex! Please reach out to us on social media. We were unfortunately the victims of mass internal fraud and are doing our absolute best to recover damages. It is a timely process but all of our clients have the same level of priority. As detailed as we can be, it is explained fully publicly. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will do our best to improve services and offer compensation moving forward. The original team is BACK!
ericc312
12/11/18

Placed an order in late August 2018. They had an issue with their "Global Processors", and I never received the order, nor was I refunded my $650+ dollars. It is now December, have tried numerous times contacting them with no reply. I would NEVER recommend you doing business with this company.

cristinog
12/9/18

I placed an order back in october and now december I haven't received any kind of progress I send emails to the "contact" email but I get no response, I really had my hopes high for this company but they have a long way to improve and I don't appreciate that they are doing it with my money, now the website doesn't even work.

kylay
12/3/18

I actually did a special order through Godsey Supply and they found a good price on a Louis Vuitton bag I was looking for. Came in the original box in new condition. Recommended them to everyone I know! Packaging was perfect.

ss400
11/27/18

Please please do not give any of your money to this company. It is run by a teenager who is now in tens of thousands of dollars in debt and cannot afford to refund their customers. I placed over 50+ orders with them with the intent to resell everything for a profit. I thought the prices were unbeatable and invested close to 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS with this """company""". They've been jerking me around for months now, telling me they refunded all my orders and somehow got their end of the records to show "Refunded" on all of them even though their money processing partner Stripe, and my credit cards have yet to see any refunds. Months of emailing them back and forth and got nothing but immature children telling me my 10k is "somewhere" other than with them... Right..
Their site continuosly hosts unbeatable sales and offers $20-X dollar giftcards after X amount of dollars spent with them - can you think of a single legit company that can afford to do something like that? Let alone with products that are almost impossible to find and certainly not available for cheaper than MSRP.

Do not trust any "positive" reviews for Godsey Supply - they are strategic and ensure that a few customers her-and-there have a positive experience as an attempt to appear credible and lure in more people to scam..

After months of dealing with all of there BS, I finally decided to file charges with the FBI, FTC, CFP, the FCC and my local authorities, credit card companies, and their "partners"/web developers Shopify and Paypal. This was then addressed by Godsey Supply threatening to file charged against me! LOL.

I am very close to FINALLY getting all of my 10k back from credit card disputes and am very glad its almost over but have nothing but regrets investing in this fraudulent company.

PLEASE be wise, do research before investing your hard earned money in a company (I will take responsibility for not doing so and giving my money to a 6 year old turned CEO).

PLEASE remember the old saying, IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT PROBABLY ISN'T.

**Edit**
If anyone is down to join me in an official lawsuit, contact me at 3540amazon@gmail.com

mabell14
11/26/18

I have no idea why there are any other bad reviews ? I don't know if they're even real because every other review is good any my experience was fine. Ordered, they asked kindly for a review, So here I am. Just like shopping anywhere else. Paid and got my items.

lydiaz1
11/25/18

Never had a single issue with Godsey. Made a purchase two weeks ago, got it in today (took a little long but I'm in C so lol) would shop again.

kylew104
11/24/18

I have order multiply items from this business and they have not shipped. They always say and post that you can contact there customer service anytime. They will NEVER respond. I have tried 10 times now!!!

I am being scammed by this business for hundreds of dollars.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy. You will get screwed over!

juttah1
11/19/18

Keep your money and find a more reliable source for the items you want
My son purchased shoes, and received the wrong ones. He promptly returned them, and the return was acknowledged, but no refund was given. After several attempts requesting a refund, no refund has been issued, and the company will not contact us.
If you do not know this company, I suggest you keep your money and find more reliable source. Or, as in our case, they may keep your money for their own reasons.

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Jutta! I can actually confirm a refund was posted back to your account. You are always free to reach out to us at service@godseysupply.us so we can further resolve this if necessary. Wishing you the best! Thanks again!
alexs670
11/12/18

I bought 10 pairs of the Off-White AJ1 UNC in August, only one pair shipped as of now. I sent them several emails to just refund me and cancel my order. I tried to email and Instagram direct message but never got any responses since September! I just want my money back, I am not asking anything more than that! If you want to ruin your business, keep doing that!

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Alex. I am so sorry to hear you've had less than a good experience. Upon reviewing your account, I have a confirmation of your refund posting to your account for the canceled order. Please contact your bank if necessary and make sure that your refund has posted properly. You are always free to contact us at: service@godseysupply.us
nicku11
10/25/18

I repeat please don't use this site, they still owe thousands of dollars to people they stole from. Don't trust them until they actually post their refunds!!!

Response from Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Hi there Nick! From what I can see, your order was a part of the batch orders that had to be refunded due to a major inventory mistake a few months ago. We were very public about it and apologize sincerely for any inconvenience it may have caused. We can confirm your refund was posted however! Thank you. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us at: service@godseysupply.us

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

By Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.

By Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. On average, shipping time is between 7-10 business days from date of purchase. If you need anything else, please email our support team at GodseySupply.Service@Gmail.com Thank you!

By Brendan R., Godsey Supply Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Godsey Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Godsey Supply