Godsey Supply

Godsey Supply has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 102 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Godsey Supply most frequently mention customer service. Godsey Supply ranks 5th among Athletic Shoes sites.

• Theyre a company with great customer service and they always do everything in their power to satisfy their customers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Godsey Supply?

“Just received my three pairs in the mail.”

Jackson R.
11/6/19

I placed an order with a bit of skepticism a few weeks ago and am very happy to leave a positive review on Godsey Supply. They were in my instagram feed and seemed legit but with really good prices compared to their competitors. Sneakers arrived and they seem to be authentic, I will likely sell one or two pairs and keep one pair for myself. I recommend you give them a try too, better to support a smaller business than a big one.

“Fraudulent charge for a pair of $500 shoes from this place.”

Todd B.
12/1/20

Fraudulent charge from this company on bank account. Currently being disputed with bank. Having investigated by local police for a ring of fraud involving stolen accounts and unauthorized transactions for expensive shoes.

customer service (18)
jacksonr29
November 6th, 2019

joseb230
January 20th, 2020

The prices are honestly good however customer service is horrible I been waiting for over a month and no shoes then they have sent me a tracking number for some of my shoes and it's been two weeks stuck on ready to ship this is horrible Godsey please contact me my email is *******@motthallv.org I have proof of everything and receipts on my phone

angelg76
April 28th, 2019

I bought 2 pairs of Bape x Adidas Ultraboost, in February, and I finally received 1 of them April. Throughout the 2 month waiting time I emailed Godsey 2 times and only 1 email was responded to. The shoes that I got were authentic which is guaranteed by Godsey, but the waiting time is ridiculous.

My recommendation to Godsey if they are reading this is.

- Everything seems like you guys are figuring things out as you go. Which sucks because you are making mistakes with peoples money and time on the line. Figure things out before selling your merchandise.

- Every email should be responded to, I see lots of reviews of only 1/2 emails being responded to and that also happened to me. You shouldn't have "Email days" as you say on Instagram to look at emails and reply. Every day should be "Email Day" in that case because you are not getting to all of them and on top of that you are a running business, you are always going to get emails from customers.

Godsey I am not hating on you, I will probably most likely give you business again besides the 3 other orders still pending and have no word from which I also ordered in February. But things need to change because if not once a month goes by and people are still not getting their orders. You are going to be called a scam 9 times out of 10.

If you have patience, I recommend Godsey Supply. Although I waited 2 months for my shoes, they were authentic at the end of the day. And I paid retail for a pair of shoes that are reselling for almost double.

bradyn9
December 24th, 2019

My order did arrive, pretty quickly to be honest. I would vote them as a legitimate company for sure (and considering they do have a lot of good reviews...) HOWEVER, It was VERY challenging to get ahold of someone. I understand as a business owner myself sometimes it can be tough if you are under staffed, but I messaged and emailed almost 10 times before I got a response. My theory here is that they use a progression inbox, meaning when you send additional emails it moves you down because I emailed from a new email and got a response within 2 hours. Weird! But my best guess.

Other than that hassle the items are authentic 100% and I would not call them a scam in the slightest, just a new company getting a lot of attention and probably having a hard time keeping up since their deals are so good. Hope they stay around.

Tip for consumers:
Try emailing them from a new email, or only send ONE email. Seemed to work for me.

Jordan 1 Union LA
Jordan 1 UNC
Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Cream & more.

toddb423
December 1st, 2020

julianm122
February 20th, 2020

I ordered a pair of turbo greens in December it is now almost March and this company never responds to any of my emails and anytime you try to contact them they don't answer and they obviously don't care about their customers, I had to get PayPal involved and they wouldn't give me my money back so, if you like getting scammed out of your money then this is the company for you

nicolav8
December 19th, 2019

I have placed 3 orders more than 2 months ago, and haven't received anything. I have sent countless emails and instagram DMs and haven't heard back from them. Even commented in multiple posts, without any response (while every other comment was responded). I am not sure if it is a scam, as it has multiple positive reviews, but note their customer service is terrible and they just hold your money for multiple months, and get anything in return.
Please Godsey Supply, if you read this answer my emails/DMs.

levo2
December 17th, 2019

They had very nice customer service up until I made the payment. That was three months ago. Since then they haven't replied to my emails or DM's and have take $420 from me. I have been very upset with this and they have been really a big let down. I didn't expect this scamming and am disappointed. Very awful people.

rudyz4
December 18th, 2019

These guys will take your money and not ship your shoes out. I bought $440 worth of shoes over a month ago and still haven't got any update. They claimed to give a refund if an order was not shipped in 25 business days, well that was an obvious lie. Their customer service, email, and social media are complete scams and have to be fabricated. I countlessly tried to contact them in these various ways and was ignored every single time. I would start to comment on their Instagram posts to see if they would see it. They replied to everyone's comment except mine when I was asking for an update on my order. They even deleted one of my comments on their posts, absolute scammers and posers. I don't bother to give reviews but these ugly scamming pussies need to be put on blast.

palmerv1
November 19th, 2019

Purchased a pair of Sean Wotherspoon AM97 from Godsey Supply around a year ago, recently went to sell them at a trusted consignment shop and they were confirmed to be UNAUTHENTIC. After being exposed on Instagram, Andrew from customer service replied and offered me a replacement shoe. It has been over a week and I haven't heard anything regarding the status of the replacement. COMPLETE SCAM STAY AWAY

angelicaw25
May 3rd, 2021

I did a lot of business with them but they are currently NOT in business or able to make purchases from.

alexs670
November 12th, 2018

I bought 10 pairs of the Off-White AJ1 UNC in August, only one pair shipped as of now. I sent them several emails to just refund me and cancel my order. I tried to email and Instagram direct message but never got any responses since September! I just want my money back, I am not asking anything more than that! If you want to ruin your business, keep doing that!

Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep

Hi there Alex. I am so sorry to hear you've had less than a good experience. Upon reviewing your account, I have a confirmation of your refund posting to your account for the canceled order. Please contact your bank if necessary and make sure that your refund has posted properly. You are always free to contact us at: service@godseysupply.us

austinm124
December 4th, 2019

It has been exactly two months since I placed an order with Godsey Supply and they have held my money hostage ever since. My item never shipped and after weeks of ignored emails, Instagram DM's, and Instagram comments, I finally got a response IMMEDIATELY after threatening to post a negative review on this site. Funny, right? I asked to cancel my order so the Instagram guy told me to look out for an email from support. I got one asking me if I'd like to cancel. Replied saying yes. No response. Several more ignored emails, DM's, and comments over the period of about another two weeks. I created a Facebook account just so I could message them on there and I got a response within a few hours, which was shocking. Over the past few weeks I have been working to resolve the issue with the Facebook guy to no avail. He stopped messaging me back and the only way to get him to reply was to--you guessed it--tell him that I was going to post a negative review on TrustPilot. He proceeded to tell me that he had "already reached out to them and all review platforms within our network to inform them" and that my "posting inflammatory reviews will cause my account and subsequent IP's to be BLACKLISTED." Dude literally threatened a customer just trying to get a refund. I was shocked and I called trustpilot to tell them what they had said. They reassured me that they could not "blacklist" my IP on this site. The woman on the phone agreed that what they said was absolutely insane. After I'd posted a lengthy, detailed negative review here (one that contained no misinformation whatsoever and was an honest telling of my experience with Godsey Supply) and messaged the guy telling him about it, and telling him that I'd reached out to trustpilot and told them what he'd said, he said "too bad that is completely false" and immediately demanded proof that they said they're onto them (I told him that they were onto his BS). I had no way of doing so of course, as the conversation I had with the woman took place over the phone. I had disputed the charge about a couple of weeks prior to this exact conversation and the guy told me that there was nothing he could do since I had filed a dispute. He said that my money had been refunded, which wasn't true. I questioned him again and he continued to insist that there was nothing that he could do for me. I ended up just asking him to ship the item instead because I knew I wasn't going to get my money back. He said okay and that they'd ship it and five days passed and I never got an update. Finally, doing my BEST to find a way to resolve this mess I reached out and asked if they could just send me a mystery box instead of the shoes. They said sure and then immediately asked if I would please remove this review and one that I posted on another site. They had asked me before as well, so I was getting a little sketched out at this point, but I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and go against my better judgement and remove the reviews for them. They had provided me with a tracking number and promised to ship it out the next morning so I thought what the heck it's been taken care of. HUGE MISTAKE. Kept checking the tracking and saw no updates. Reached out a couple of times and got no response until Thanksgiving. They told me that they would start getting my order together THE NEXT MORNING, JUST LIKE BEFORE. I said okay great, happy Thanksgiving and sighed, relieved. Six days later and after several sent messages not a single response. And the tracking still reads PRE-SHIPMENT meaning that USPS HAS NOT RECEIVED THE PACKAGE. Was given tracking on the 25th of Nov. It is now December 4th. If you read through the other reviews you'll see that I'm not the only one they've scammed. I'm really starting to think that most of these positive reviews are fake or something. I am not exaggerating, lying, or committing defamation, as they will likely argue I'm doing. Please don't be foolish like me. Take your money elsewhere or roll the dice here and hope that it doesn't disappear. I posted a couple of screenshots here but I don't know if they're showing up. If someone could please comment and let me know if they're not showing up I would appreciate it.
UPDATE: DM'd them telling them that I posted negative reviews on a couple of sites, including this one, and they left me on read. Still haven't sent the package, which likely doesn't exist, to USPS and they have attempted to dispute my review on TrustPilot and have it removed. I'll post another update if anything else changes.
UPDATE: It is Monday, December 30 and I have not been sent anything and I have not received a refund. I have not even been reached out to by the company. Do not buy from them.
FINAL UPDATE: My Bank closed the case and reimbursed me four days ago. Finally got my money back 14 weeks later. So glad this nightmare is finally over, will never buy from them again. Note: they still have a 20% off sale going (started before Black Friday even came around) and they have flash sales on expensive pieces all the time. Almost sounds too good to be true, right? That's because it is. Don't get scammed. Don't believe the hype.
WARNING: THEY HAVE REBRANDED THEMSELVES AS "SNEAK FOOT CO.". Same guys, same website, same scam. Stay vigilant!

jeffreyc291
November 20th, 2019

I would recommend not shopping here if you need your order in a hurry. I have never tried their fast shipping but standard shipping is about 15 days. I think because of the price you may be able to justify that though considering it is ALWAYS lower than anyone else comparatively. Items are authentic. Be careful of other reviews because my experience was entirely different and it seems to be a 50/50. If i make more orders I will update this review.

Fragements pictured below and Fearless 1's Ordered last week

Be patient.

Fragment 1's and Fearless 1's

phuongn30
November 28th, 2019

I have ordered the Yezzy Citrin from Godseysupply for 2 months and never get any email confirmation ordered from them. I have kept my $225 for 2 months. Now I would like to take a refund. I hope you guys see my comment and send me the email back *******@gmail.com. Thanks

cristinog
December 9th, 2018

I placed an order back in october and now december I haven't received any kind of progress I send emails to the "contact" email but I get no response, I really had my hopes high for this company but they have a long way to improve and I don't appreciate that they are doing it with my money, now the website doesn't even work.

juttah1
November 19th, 2018

Keep your money and find a more reliable source for the items you want
My son purchased shoes, and received the wrong ones. He promptly returned them, and the return was acknowledged, but no refund was given. After several attempts requesting a refund, no refund has been issued, and the company will not contact us.
If you do not know this company, I suggest you keep your money and find more reliable source. Or, as in our case, they may keep your money for their own reasons.

Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep

Hi there Jutta! I can actually confirm a refund was posted back to your account. You are always free to reach out to us at service@godseysupply.us so we can further resolve this if necessary. Wishing you the best! Thanks again!

jays448
May 20th, 2019

I thought very highly of this company but they have proved me wrong. Ordered 4 pairs in total and yet to receive any of them. First ordered in February and its now nearly June. I would like to speak to you personally on the phone to arrange my money back but get no response anyway. Speaking to my bank now!

kennethr54
January 18th, 2018

Buyer beware! This website scammed me out of $360. I ordered two pairs of shoes which all they do is then order them from China as the middleman. They ignored every dm and message Ive sent them. I wrote it off as a loss being its been 4 months now. In the beginning they just said it was being shipped and excuse after excuse, they are great at excuses about everything, but now nothing other than ignored messages and emails is all Ive gotten.

Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep

Hi there Kenneth! I'm sorry you had a less than good experience. Please reach out to us directly so we can refund you or fulfill your order immediately. I'm not entirely sure what happened with your order, but can ensure you this isn't the norm! Please reach out on social media or respond to the email we sent you. Thanks!

sethw48
January 13th, 2019

This company is a scam. They did not refund me or ship 1000+ dollars worth of stuff. They went completely black and you could not contact them.

Most of the post on here are fake! BEWARE!

Do not buy from this company...

Justin G. – Godsey Supply Rep

Hey Seth! Feel free to reach out to me directly at service@godseysupply.us
We take pride in making sure all of our reviews are organic and sincere from verified clients. I am more than happy to get this all resolved with you!

peters741
May 11th, 2019

Complete scam. Ordered 7 pairs in February. Received one. Complete fraud. Do NOT do business with or you will be burned.

terryc241
May 14th, 2019

I purchased about 6 pairs of shoes and a t-shirt from Godsey Supply back in late January/early February. It is now the middle of May and I've only received one pair of shoes so far. That pair seemed like it came from StockX (which is quite sketchy considering how they mention that all of their stuff comes from the UK). Throughout the 3 months of waiting, I have tried to reach out to Godsey multiple times via email and Instagram and they pretty much ignored all of my emails and DMs despite being very active on Instagram and always emphasizes how "emails are responded to much quicker". I've since filed a chargeback for the transactions because it has literally gotten to the point where if I don't do so now, Godsey can pretty much take my money and not send me my items. If they had given me a valid reason as to why my shipping was delayed, I would've been fine with that. However, they never did. I have previously done businesses with Godsey back in 2018 and have never had any issues with them. I understand that the business has gone through some troubles in the past year. But I find it unacceptable that they are ignoring their customers and being dishonest about their process. Because, clearly, that 1-month shipping timeframe is not true.

jonc204
April 23rd, 2019

He answered my email once and after that I've emailed him about 5 times no response. Says he's supper busy but is always posting on Instagram and just ignores everyone asking him to check emails. Its been over 2 months since I ordered and I still have nothing. Pretty much just gave this guy a 2 month loan of over 2k he will delete any negative review he sees. Im sure he pays ppl to post positive stuff. Everyone's positive reviews pretty much sound the same how he reply's quick communicates right away and they get orders with in 3 weeks which is a lie. I've notice that on this review site everytime someone post something negative about 6 accounts will comment positive pretty strange wouldn't doubt if godsey is out here making fake accounts and giving himself positive reviews. I've left negative comments on insta and on his actual sales page to make ppl aware and he deletes them he doesn't want customer to see the truth he will only leave what's positive and lie to customers. He will say that we are the liars and he's never done business but I have proof of my purchases. Called my credit card company yesterday to dispute charges since he won't reply for a refund. Also he hit me with my items got held by customs but they had gotten release that was a month ago he tells everyone the same story. I've message ppl that I see asking him to check emails to see what he tells them and it's the same story I also have proof of that.

jessicas892
December 14th, 2019

I have met the owner, he is a wonderful young man and committed to his position in the company. Everyone that works there is so knowledgeable and on top of it. Really proud of the business and how much it has grown. AS for ordering, I made 3 purchases over the last year and everything was 100% authentic, one purchase before I even met the owner, so NO no bias here. Quality experience overall.

My feedback is to open a store here in VA. Makes returns MUCH easier if need be since they seem to ship all over the place for returns. Kinda weird! Otherwise great

Be patient with them

Louis Vuitton Pouchette MM, Jordan 1's, and Yeezy's

turkis
August 8th, 2019

Its scam! Pleas be careful...

If you haven't gotten your order for ANY reason. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

See more answers (4)

Thanks for the question! The average order takes between 7-10 business days, however, on occasion product delays may occur due to unavailability. You're always free to address shipping concerns to our email team... Thank you so much! If you need anything at all just reach out.