Go4customer.co.uk reviews

info@go4customer.co.uk

1 star

mariac495
3/30/19

This is a great partnership with amazing results . We have been partner with Go4customer Call Centre for almost 1 year and continue to see them as a vital extension of our organisation providing flexibility for our cyclical industry ups and downs

jonym3
4/22/18

Hi there, few months back my businesss profit levels were unstable due to various reasons and I was looking for unparalleled services to stop the fluctuations. Then, one of my friends recommended Go4customer regarding the same. To be honest with you, I approached them and got stellar services at a pocket-friendly rate.

marks896
4/3/18

I have been using the chat support service of Go4customer for quite a while now. what I have observed is that it is very cost-effective in comparison to the others. And the best thing is that anybody can install it. It does not require a computer wizard to configure.

harrys120
1/24/18

It's difficult to get the best call centre services in this competitive market but, we made the right choice and reached Go4customer. Their outbound call centre representatives are very cooperative and informative. They will give you exact information and will brief you the complete flow process.

zoes39
1/16/18

While looking for a telephone support for my start-up, I ran into the landing page of go4customers.com. After taking a few demos I made my mind to take services from them. The agents handled all the responsibilities to my utter satisfaction and gave my telephone answering services a new direction. Thus, improving my business and traffic.

damieng7
1/11/18

I was in search of good contact centre services who can manage to meet my expectations and provide quality services, in bulk. After I contacted Go4Customer my search was over. They provide tremendous call answering service with excellent problem solving techniques.

pettrickc
11/16/17

What can I say about the amazing call centre service of Go4customer? Ive been associated with the firm since more than three years and its outsourced support services have actually helped me in enhancing the satisfaction levels of my customers. I am extremely happy with the results!

charlizew
9/14/17

Giving Go4customer a chance to handle my B2B business process has apparently changed my views on generating B2B leads. Outsourcing my B2B call centre processes has transformed my entire organisation. Generating B2B lead is a tough task but this particular organisation is exceptional. It is the best B2B lead generation service provider

tiffanys95
9/1/17

We enjoy the partnership with Go4customer . High service levels and Customer satisfaction scores despite the increase in the volumes against the forecast

davids795
7/18/17

The telemarketing services provided by Go4customer are out of this world. I am a spectator of their perpetual growth in providing inside sales services. My newly introduced e-commerce website is a live example. Their qualified telemarketers have really helped me determine the accurate business strategies. Their services are prompt and spontaneous in nature.

juliah65
6/8/17

The call answering service offered by go4customer helped us easily migrate from a being part-time business organisation that struggled to manage the calls of clients and customers to a full-time business that operates round-the-clock. Go4customer made this journey seamless. Highly appreciate the work!

samb198
5/24/17

We have been partnered with Go4customer for the past 1 year, and it is one of the best decisions we have made! I would definitely recommend Go4customer to anyone that is looking to improve and enhance inbound and outbound customer support.

lisam426
4/24/17

I thought that my offering has becoming obsolete and was not longer required by the customer. My association with Go4customer has certainly infused a new lease of life to my business. Their best-in-class telemarketing services has helped me explore new markets for my product. A big vote of thanks from us. Keep up the good work!

angelah65
4/12/17

My association with Go4customer has been nothing short of extraordinary. Their expertise in B2B markets and their team of dedicated professionals in call centers has made my offerings a resounding success among my clients. Such a quality service can only be experienced and words fall short when I try to describe them. Worth every penny you spend!

kumara20
4/1/17

As our business firm lacked an efficient order booking provision, it made us suffer huge financial loss. Lots of customers maintained distance with us primarily because we could not ensure them a hassle-free order booking provisions. As I was quite disappointed with this, I got to know about the cost-effective order booking services offered by Go4customer. I finally made up my mind, and sought their solutions. I must admit that Go4customer helped our business immensely by offering highly efficient, web-enabled order booking services. We have experienced rapid boom in our revenues after collaborating with Go4customer

saajans
3/28/17

Our business had to suffer a lot earlier as we did not have efficient telemarketing team. It actually refrained us from maximizing our revenues. Then, one of my friends suggested me to acquire cost-effective telemarketing services from Go4customer, one of the most competent telemarketing companies in the UK. I contacted them and specified my requirements. Then, the solution provider helped our business with an extremely efficient solution that paved way for increased revenue. The solution provider not only helped use immensely in maximize our revenue generation capability and reinforcing the bonds with our customers. Thank you Go4customer.

carolinej33
3/19/17

I was extremely disappointed with the way my in-house employees were handling customer care functions. However, we could not do much because those professionals were actually not experts in handling and managing customer service. Then, it actually started hampering our business reputation, and we decided to acquire customer support services from Go4Customer. I must say that the service provider has helped me immensely in not only handling all crucial customer care functions, but also in maintaining enduring bonds with all the customers. Thank you so much for the solution Go4Customer.

richardb294
3/6/17

Honestly speaking, I was a bit skeptical about outsourcing my lead generation functions to any outside expert; however, I decided to acquire lead generation services from Go4customer upon thoughtful consideration. I must acknowledge that it was the best, most proficient decision that I have ever made for my business firm.

Questions? Get answers from the Go4customer.co.uk staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Go4customer.co.uk