Go2usa.com.hk

Go2usa.com.hk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Go2usa.com.hk?

“Too good to be true”

Junnie W.
4/24/17

USA forwarder who can ship products to HK, unbelievable low price with excellent services, 7-10 days to HK. After i got robbed by viabox, I found this site and they only charged me 1/5 price of viabox and arrived HK earlier than them. I cant believe my luck at all! Now, I dont have to high shipping cost for shopping in USA, its really great!

junniew
April 24th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Go2usa.com.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Go2usa.com.hk?

Have a question about Go2usa.com.hk?