GLQuote Per Project Insurance reviews

Tel: 888-269-0992
tarah@redhotinsurance.net

mikeo84
4/11/18

I was in the verge of losing a contract due to the insurance requirements. Thankfully these guys were able to get me compliant with my contract and I saved $1500

christopherj45
4/15/16

We didn't even have insurance with the company for 10 days and our contract fell through. They refused to give me any of the $400 down payment back. They told me it was earned money. From the beginning I should have known the company was fishy. They took the money out of the account straight away and took over 5 days to issue me coverage certificates. My opinion STAY AWAY!

Response from Michael O., GLQuote Per Project Insurance Representative
I am the manager of Orr & Associates Insurance Services and GLQuote.com. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Typically down payments for commercial insurance policies are non-refundable, but we always try to do whatever we can to get your money back from the insurance carriers in situations like this. Sometimes if too much time has passed, there's not much we can do. Unfortunately, this is just the nature of commercial insurance. In no way does this make us "fishy". We have no control over the fact that you lost your job or that the down payments to the insurance carrier are non-refundable. Regardless, I hate to hear about dissatisfied customers. I would like to reach out and see if we can offer a compromise with you. Perhaps, we can split the difference with you on the down payment? Even though the money would be coming out of my pocket I'm willing to offer that as a compromise. Please contact me directly at 888-269-0992, ext 101. Thank you.
tarahg
4/6/14

Per Project Insurance Agency is changing the way contractors think about general liability insurance. In the past contractors have been forced to carry annual policies that often restrict the type of work they can perform. Per Project Insurance Agency provides a new option. Contractors can get policies on a per job basis for as little as $223. This provides three key advantages for the contrac..

Questions? Get answers from the GLQuote Per Project Insurance staff and other customers.

GLQuote Per Project Insurance?