This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Glpayment.co.uk

Glpayment.co.uk

Glpayment.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Glpayment.co.uk ranks 39th among Payment Gateway sites.

How would you rate Glpayment.co.uk?

“I found there website extremely helpful i have gotten...”

Michael B.
7/16/12

I found there website extremely helpful i have gotten every payment i am owed and if you actual used there services you would find the contact number in the control panel of there website i rang them up and my payments was paid into my account within the next hour and the owner gave me his mobile number in case i dont receive any future payments really good site!

“I used GL payments for about 5 years”

steve m.
2/14/11

I used GL payments for about 5 years. The first few years were ok, but I had to remind them about paying me. Thery still owe me about £80 from 6 months ago, but despite enquiring, there is no response. My guess is they have totally gone under. I see they have also removed their telephone number from the site, which basically says it all. It's a disgrace if they are still taking on clients, when they are to all intents finished.

michaelb54
July 16th, 2012

stevem29
February 14th, 2011

qasa
July 10th, 2010

S#@! I have been a customer since 2007 and I was due a payment of £100 back then. I still havent recieved it. I have used the ticket system, emailed and called. No luck for 3 years. Till about a month ago I got through to someone, the took my number and said they'd call me back... guess what. NO CALL!

To sum up, DON'T THINK ABOUT USING IT!

alfies
August 28th, 2009

The service is okay, but the customer support is absolutely shocking. I'm a client of theirs and I have litterally been trying to contact the customer support for at least six weeks. I have emailed, telephoned, left voicemails, opened support tickets and never once had a response so my advice would be, if you're not concerned about customer support give them a try, if you are, avoid them like the plague.

joannar
March 4th, 2009

Fraud - Ordered something using this site, never delivered took money, after e-mailing numerous times no reply, and funnily enough no phone numbers to ring on their website!
Do not use this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Glpayment.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Glpayment.co.uk?

Have a question about Glpayment.co.uk?