Global Opportunities

Global Opportunities has a consumer rating of 4.52 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Global Opportunities most frequently mention best place and great experience.Global Opportunities ranks 24th among Education Other sites.

• I have applied my Uk study visa.my consultant is Suman mam.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Global Opportunities?

“Wonderful journey and great service”

Prashanth R.
5/11/22

I would recommend anyone who are planning for study abroad to consult Global Opportunities. I had a great and smooth experience and successfully received my study permit approval in the first attempt itself. Thanks for all the help.

“Fraud Company”

Ankit K.
1/7/21

They have several police cases pending for fraud! This company is being run by bunch of cheaters specially the father son duo SK Sharma and Gaurav Sharma. SK Sharma is very ill mannered guy who doesn't even know how to talk and will take money and your original certificates and will keep on delaying the process until you apply in the colleges where he gets the maximum commission. If you don't apply in there choice college they will simply hold your documents so that you cannot apply anywhere. They have several police cases pending for fraud! BEWARE

suman mam (4)
dharanis1
May 19th, 2022

One of the best consultancy in Bangalore.
They give many options to choose your dream life. They have proper knowledge of all the countries, advantages ad disadvantages.
They help in every stage including university selection, admission, block account, visa and until you reach to the specified country.
IT'S THE BEST!

anureetk
November 2nd, 2021

Global opportunities is the best place for those who want to study abroad. My file was lodged by rosy mam(Amritsar). She is very nice and polite. She helped me a lot and provided a positive result of my file. I am fully satisfied with their services because my friends also received their positive responses so that's why I recommend everyone to visit their office.

kunall6
October 21st, 2021

Global Opportunities is a great place if you need consultation about abroad studies. With the help of my mentor, Mr. Sagar Sir, I had no issues whether it be applying to universities or to file visa. All members at Global Opportunities were quite helpful and guided me at every step. I, 100% recommend others to avail services if they require for further studies abroad.

santhanalakshmip
October 15th, 2021

No words can express my gratitude to Global opportunities Chennai team for securing me a UK Visa. Special mention to Ms. Anitha, my Counselor who had been a constant support throughout this journey. She helped me to explore all possible ways to find a visa route that suited me and my family to migrate. Her approach towards Client is Commendable. Also would like to thank Ms, Swetha who is the Branch Manager for Chennai for her guidance all through the process. Thanks once again for helping me to achieve my dream.

kishoreb4
July 27th, 2021

I had a great experience with Global opportunities. They helped me out in every step of the process of pursuing my education abroad. They always gave timely responses and were thorough with what had to be done next. They guided me through all the steps right from selecting universities and submitting applications to mock interviews and visa approvals. I really appreciate all the work they had put in to help me.

lavanyag1
December 2nd, 2021

I am lavanya from trichy. Global opportunities is the best place for those who want to study abroad. My file was lodged by Agalya. Excellent service, agalya is very patient, friendly, and dedicated. She absolutely solves all the doubts you have about the process of your application (In my case I applied for the MSc in International management and Business development and I got visa). She offers her services free of charge, and has a lot of experience in the field.

I highly recommend!

arishaa4
November 9th, 2021

I had a great experience with Global Opportunities as I consulted two consultancies before them and they almost made me give up on my dream to study abroad. But I was offered all the possibilities and options for pursuing my dream.
My consultant was Sagar Garg and I am happy to share that I am finally leaving India next month which is just great as I am about to begin the next chapter of my life.
Big thank you to the team of Global Opportunities

hardika3
October 27th, 2021

Global opportunities is the great place if you wana make your future overseas. With the help of my great mentors Mrs. Arushi and Manager mam Mrs. Namita, they both helped me alot in finding the best college and course and till the filing of visa. Everyone there is so helpful and guided at each and every step.
I would highly recommend everyone to avail services from them and get your good results and start your new life.

Tip for consumers:
Go and discuss with them and get more help from them regarding your futurre plans for overseas.

Products used:
Counsliing

simranjitk1
August 4th, 2018

Hey, i m simranjit and i would like to thanks ravinder mam and suman mam for my visaa and being best consultant in jalandhar office

prableenk2
December 27th, 2021

Global opportunities is the best place for those who want to study abroad. My file was lodged by jeet narayan sir. He is very nice and polite. He helped me a lot and provided a positive result of my file. I am fully satisfied with their services. I recommend everyone to visit their office to get the help.
Thankyou!

sambathv
January 28th, 2021

Global opportunity is a great overseas consultants in the world. I had been travelling with them for two years. I chose a good university and got a visa with the help of global opportunity team members. I recommend this consultant to the student.

harishk55
December 31st, 2021

Choosing Global Opportunities is one of the BEST DECISIONs we made. Our personal counselor Ms Agalya Shankar (Chennai) is the most humble and sweetest person. She is the sole reason we got our VISA approved without any hassle. She helped us throughout the process. She's got sound knowledge about the UK education system and explained every step of the process clearly. Her patience is something we really admire. Even during her day-offs/weekends she would attend our calls and clarify our doubts happily. All Thanks to Miss. Agalya for all your support and your time. And also Big Thanks to Global Opportunities for the hassle-free process. We highly recommend it without any doubt :)

hemal13
September 7th, 2021

I would like to thank GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES CHENNAI team, especially Ms. Agalya for her commendable work she rendered to us. Patiently and caringly she executed all work, each and every step was explained in detail to us which drastically reduced our stress and work load. A big thanks to Swetha and Agalya Mam for helping my daughter to accomplish her dream university in UK.

sabad3
July 21st, 2021

I applied for my child dependent visa, it came out positive thanks to Akalya for her help and advices.

dhruvg7
December 15th, 2021

Myself Dhruv Gulati from Delhi. I had a wonderful experience with Global Opportunities. I consulted with two other highly reputed consultancies before and they didn't even have time to discuss anything with me: it felt like Ignorance. At last, they just demoralized me making abrupt excuses.
Then, I visited the Kailash colony branch of Global Opportunities where I was counseled by Ms. Neha Malik, a true gem. She explained everything very nicely and resolved all of my doubts; from the beginning till filling the visa, may it be booking the medicals or biometrics she has supported me at every obstacle. She used to call me at times like do this thing and don't do that what is wrong.
Neha Malik, I wanna thank you with folded hands for guiding me on the right track and helping me to smoothly get through the journey from India to Canada. She is the best guide and a great professional counselor to get in touch with!

shreehareej
January 5th, 2021

Responsive, informative and professional dealing.
The person designated Ms. Agalya had done a wonderful job in addressing every queries without any time delay. A special thanks to her and the agency.

balajim8
November 11th, 2021

Hi All,

I have a very good travel experience and I had visited 13 countries till now also never approached a consultant or a travel agent till last year 2020.
This is the first time in my life I approached a consultancy for my Education and travel, My first contact in Global Ops was Ms. Shwetha the Branch Manager for Chennai who explained me the Sep 2021 UK Universities intake process in detail along with the documents list required for completing the same very patiently and then she assigned me to a counsellor Ms. Gayatri who was very supportive from the beginning.

It was unfortunate I lost my parents and I was forced to Defer my offer to Jan 2022 intake When days passed one of my friend had requested my support to apply UK visa for her child and I suggested her to contact Ms Shwetha Global Ops she was guided by Ms Agalya(counsellor) and completed the process in two months.

So I had requested Ms Shwetha to change Ms. Agalya since she is smart and professional in handling the clients, without any denial the Manager had changed the Counsellor and she helped me in completing the process for Jan 2022 without any hassles and delay.

I would like to appreciate Ms. Shwetha she gave a very big attention to my education and Visa application process from beginning till end. Her continuous follow ups over the phone once in two weeks to know my experience with the counsellor and the process movements was amazing.

Also I should definitely Mention about my counsellor Ms. Agalya she is a big asset to Global Ops, the way she handles a client and helping them to apply for the University or uploading the Docs to complete the Uk visa process was seamless I wish her all the best.

Finally I am so happy also confirm that I received my Visa today and will recommend only Global ops organisation for my family and friends in the future.

Thanking you all so much
Warm regards
Balaji M

sutapas1
January 31st, 2021

I SUTAPA SEN take this opportunity to thank the entire team of global opportunities for their timely guidance, support, advice for last one year thus helping me in moving a step ahead towards achieving my goal of studying/working in UK. A big thanks to Aiman mam and Amreen mam without whom this dream would never have been a reality.

komalv7
October 20th, 2021

Hey,
This review is not only about recommendation but also the motivational one. I am the person who got multiple refusals for US student visa. Lost hopes but got connected with Miss Arushi and she suggested me bestest of what she can. I was worried and tensed in between whether to go or drop the plan because of past refusals. But she was the one who encouraged me and I got visa for top university i. E Arizona State University, Tempe campus. Thanks to Miss Arushi, Sunil sir, Sagar sir, Namita mam and other team members who worked hard to get me here in USA. I am highly recommending this to everyone who lost hopes because of any reason while applying for abroad studies. # Best place # best mentor.

dheerajg7
November 20th, 2021

I had a great experience with global opportunities. I appreciate Ms Gayatri for her wonderful assistance. I would strongly recommend to those who wish to study abroad.

sukruthr
November 2nd, 2021

Global opportunities is an excellent agency for students seeking to study abroad.
The staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and will help the students in all factors. Highly recommended.

namang7
November 15th, 2021

I took a short term course for IELTS here, It was really helpful and made my concepts for all the tasks involved easy to understand. Mrs Arora was quite helpful and solved all my doubts.
The consultancy part of Global Opportunities is also very good.

vikasg40
November 1st, 2021

It has been a great experience with Global Opportunities. I got admission to a master's in curation with a prestigious university in the UK. Thanks to Namita ma'am and their colleges for guiding me and supporting me throughout the process.

amitg62
February 21st, 2021

Joined PTE class and amazing experience over there, friendly staff. I must recommend Global Opportunities for PTE coaching and test center.

Products used:
Assistance for PTE

shirleya633
November 2nd, 2021

I have been working with Ashwinee and Supriya for my son's studies abroad and am very grateful for all their help and guidance.
Ashwinee's knowledge of the different colleges, the courses they offer and their requirements is vast and very impressive and helps in removing any anxieties that are a common feature of such an endeavour. She also has a brilliant network of contacts with these colleges.
Supriya who manages our account is extremely helpful and patient. Willing to answer each question correctly and in detail.
They have been there to assist us at every step of the process and I sincerely thank them for their support.
For anyone looking to pursue future studies out of the country, I would highly recommend Ashwinee and her team at Global Opportunities, Dadar.

File FIR and write to consumer forum. That's the best way to teach lesson to these fraudsters

By Anshul H.

Dear Harminder, Thank you for your message and considering study abroad. It is a huge step for any young person to consider as it takes you away from friends and family, but can be deeply and personally rewarding, if you take the right steps. Each person has different circumstances that may affect whether they are successful for a UK study visa or otherwise. Given that most intakes commence in September, then you would now be looking at the January 2017 intake. We will have our local office contact you to discuss. Wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Regards Team GO

By Jason P.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Global Opportunities staff and other customers.

Best Study Overseas Education Consultants Global Opportunities offers various Study Abroad Visa options for students. Fulfill your Foreign Education dream and get post study work right for Indian students by Top Overseas Education Consultancy Global Op...

jasonp82
Jason P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Opportunities?

Have a question about Global Opportunities?