Global Opportunities

Global Opportunities has a consumer rating of 4.13 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Global Opportunities most frequently mention study visa. Global Opportunities ranks 29th among Education Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

• I have applied my Uk study visa.my consultant is Suman mam.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Global Opportunities?

“Great education consultant company for employees and students looking for overseas education`”

ritu b.
4/7/20

Global opportunities is one of the best company that is offering education consultancy services... during this tough time when there is a crisis of COVID 19 they are motivating the employees both professionally and personally. Working in this organization since last 3 years i can give assurance that Global opportunities is standing with every student dreaming of studying abroad.

“Fraud Company”

Ankit K.
1/7/21

They have several police cases pending for fraud! This company is being run by bunch of cheaters specially the father son duo SK Sharma and Gaurav Sharma. SK Sharma is very ill mannered guy who doesn't even know how to talk and will take money and your original certificates and will keep on delaying the process until you apply in the colleges where he gets the maximum commission. If you don't apply in there choice college they will simply hold your documents so that you cannot apply anywhere. They have several police cases pending for fraud! BEWARE

suman mam (4)
simranjitk1
August 4th, 2018

Hey, i m simranjit and i would like to thanks ravinder mam and suman mam for my visaa and being best consultant in jalandhar office

ritub11

ankitk47
January 7th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
go to some reputed counselors but not them

jasonp82
Jason P. – Global Opportunities Rep

No one wants to receive a bad review but at least check twice before clicking on the submit button for which company you are posting. This review is inappropriate as we do not have any Mr. Sharma associated with Global Opportunities. Also, no such wrong practices are conducted in our company. We are a reputed organization in terms of study abroad consultants since many years.

rashpreetk1
June 18th, 2020

I am rashpreet student of Baljeet mam. She made a positive difference in my life. And her councelling is too good. The staff members are also very cooperative. Manager Ravinder mam explained me each and everything and clear all my doubts regarding documents. Excellent service, co-operative nature, and very well communication. Words are so small to praise about them.

sambathv
January 28th, 2021

Global opportunity is a great overseas consultants in the world. I had been travelling with them for two years. I chose a good university and got a visa with the help of global opportunity team members. I recommend this consultant to the student.

vikass48
April 7th, 2020

It's a pleasure to be a part of Global opportunities family, Have been working here as a senior counsellor since September 2018. The journey so far is really Good, Challenging, Learning Oriented, Growing every day in the organisation. Top management is very supportive, I personally feel company works with a very simple policy " Do right to the company and the company will do right to you", company take care of their employees who justifies and does their work with sincerity. Looking forward to work many more years to come and grow as the company grows.
Cheers to GO Family!

shreehareej
January 5th, 2021

Responsive, informative and professional dealing.
The person designated Ms. Agalya had done a wonderful job in addressing every queries without any time delay. A special thanks to her and the agency.

artim4
April 12th, 2020

It's an excellent place to be at. During this tough time (Covid -19), Global opportunities is standing by us. Our CEO, Mr Sidharth Gupta has proved we are his family 'GO family'. He just doesn't say it but means it which is why standing strong by us in this difficult situation. Proud to be a part of GO family. Thank you Mr Gupta.

sutapas1
January 31st, 2021

I SUTAPA SEN take this opportunity to thank the entire team of global opportunities for their timely guidance, support, advice for last one year thus helping me in moving a step ahead towards achieving my goal of studying/working in UK. A big thanks to Aiman mam and Amreen mam without whom this dream would never have been a reality.

harpreetk45
February 18th, 2021

Manpreet kaur, she started abusing the client after their visa got refused, which she was dealing, bad quality, she charged 35000, in the beginning she was nice, but after she got payment she stopped answering the calls, nd didnt even gave the gc key userid and passwrd to the client, very disappointed, bad service.

amitg62
February 21st, 2021

Joined PTE class and amazing experience over there, friendly staff. I must recommend Global Opportunities for PTE coaching and test center.

Products used:
Assistance for PTE

sahanab1
December 25th, 2020

I had been planning to go to U. K for a year and had been to many educational fairs sponsored by other consultancies but to the say the truth I had an amazing experience at Global. They guided me through all the steps right from selecting unis and submitting applications to mock interviews and visa approvals
It is hard to find such dedicated people who truly have your best interests in mind.(trust me!)
Particularly Shweta and Agalya, they were always available and answered all my doubts patiently, they did an amazing job.
I really do appreciate all the help and support they have given me till date.

azeesm
February 12th, 2021

Hi
I apply for my uk study visa from global opportunity and i am very thankful to Agalya mam who guided me a very well regarding my course and college. I suggest to other person who have dream to go to abroad for their study to apply from global opportunity especially from Agalya mam. My effort in the process was just 20percent and remaining 80 percent of the process was done by her. She is the best student counselor ever. Once again my heartful thanks to Agalya mam. Anyone having the same dream please approach the global opportunities they will make your dream true.

nikhils28
February 21st, 2019

Not that good consultancy comparing to others. I have suffered a lot and don't want to suffer others. Total waste of money and time.

vigneshk10
February 16th, 2021

One of best institutions to support students to get place in abroad universities. Response rate is excellent. In any situation, they are stand for students to support.

amritb4
May 5th, 2020

Hi
I apply for my canada study visa from global opportunity and i thankful to Suman, Nitu and Ravinder kaur mam who guided me a very well regarding my course and college. I suggest to other person who have dream to go to abroad for their study to apply from global opportunity especially from suman mam.
Thanks

lehalv
April 25th, 2020

Recently i got study visa for canada with the help of suman mam from global opprtunities jalandhar
Who guided me in a right way. Thankyou so much and i highly recomended global opportunities jalandhar for any country student visa.

raghavk5
April 7th, 2020

Best place to work and excellent work culture, lot of things you can learn. Prefect place where you learn managerial skills

rashpreetk
June 2nd, 2020

My name is rashpreet kaur and i am glad to be a student of global opportunities i am applying my visa for canada my counselor is Baljeet mam she is such an great teacher who guides me very well. They explained me all the documents and details very nicely infact their councling is fantastic. They give me a sympathetic approach. The staff is very cooperative and enthusiastic. The visa filer Neetu mam and the manager Ravinder mam motivates me and helped me in each and every step. It was brilliant experience to deal with global opportunities.

preetis38
April 25th, 2020

My name is Preeti. I have applied my Uk study visa.my consultant is Suman mam.
She is guided me very well. I am very satisfied with there service. I also like to suggest others to visit there to get best guidance regarding there future.

bittymols
February 18th, 2021

Myself bittymol sabapathy & I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Am doing my master's in logistics and supply chain management@ UK. Thank you agalya & Shwetha ma'am for your support all through this process. Without you, I wouldn't able to make it. The whole global opportunity team were so supportive.

Products used:
Overseas education services

gurinders10
April 29th, 2020

It was very good experience consulting and processing my student visa file from global opportunities jalandhar branch with Anjana madam i am currently proceeding my proccess there. Staff is very humble and helpful i am fully satisfied

omkarg
December 20th, 2018

Global opportunities helped me a lot with the entire process. Amrita is the best counselor she for overseas education. Global opportunities conducts lot of education fairs where-in you can meet the delegates of different universities. This helped me to clear view of all the courses. If anyone is looking for overseas education I would recommend them to contact Amrita for counseling.

ritub10
October 22nd, 2018

Global Opportunities offers great services related to Study Abroad. They helped my cousin to select Australia as a study destination. Based on her qualification and academic criteria

akhild2
March 24th, 2017

I've visited many consultancies, almost 26 consultancies in Hyderabad. When I met SUNITA from Globa-Opportunities, I felt like Sunita is the best counsellor I have ever met. She has given me a genuine information regarding all requirements for Canada and She is so supportive and helped me a lot from the beginning till the end of my education process for Canada.
Thanks a lot Sunita for helping me out in taking a decision regarding my future.
I recommend my friends to visit Global Opportunities for taking a good decision regarding their future.

File FIR and write to consumer forum. That's the best way to teach lesson to these fraudsters

By Anshul H.

Dear Harminder, Thank you for your message and considering study abroad. It is a huge step for any young person to consider as it takes you away from friends and family, but can be deeply and personally rewarding, if you take the right steps. Each person has different circumstances that may affect whether they are successful for a UK study visa or otherwise. Given that most intakes commence in September, then you would now be looking at the January 2017 intake. We will have our local office contact you to discuss. Wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Regards Team GO

By Jason P.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Global Opportunities staff and other customers.

Best Study Overseas Education Consultants Global Opportunities offers various Study Abroad Visa options for students. Fulfill your Foreign Education dream and get post study work right for Indian students by Top Overseas Education Consultancy Global Op...

jasonp82
Jason P.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Opportunities?

Have a question about Global Opportunities?