Global-Opportunities.net reviews

Tel: 011-47141414
info@global-opportunities.net

anshulh1
5/16/19

They fool people, specially Varsha Jain and Bhawna Arora. Their job is to lie lie and lure with fake hopes. Not recommended at all.

nikhils28
2/21/19

Not that good consultancy comparing to others. I have suffered a lot and don't want to suffer others. Total waste of money and time.

omkarg
12/20/18

Global opportunities helped me a lot with the entire process. Amrita is the best counselor she for overseas education. Global opportunities conducts lot of education fairs where-in you can meet the delegates of different universities. This helped me to clear view of all the courses. If anyone is looking for overseas education I would recommend them to contact Amrita for counseling.

ritub10
10/22/18

Global Opportunities offers great services related to Study Abroad. They helped my cousin to select Australia as a study destination ..based on her qualification and academic criteria

ritur8
10/21/18

Dear Students & Employee, If you are thinking to do job or study abroad at this place please.. please... don't go. Office environment/ Work environment and HR policy/leave policy is very very bad.
Its very bad place to work here.

simranjitk1
8/4/18

hey,i m simranjit and i would like to thanks ravinder mam and suman mam for my visaa and being best consultant in jalandhar office

manpreets9
12/10/17

$#*!ING institute. Worst place to give exam. That fat lady in the morning who collects documents is sick. She needs to go back to school.

renuk16
9/14/17

My son got admission in Deakins university through global opportunity, kailesh colony. The took a lot of time in all the formalities and couldn't arrange visa in time. The admission was cancelled by university. Now I am waiting for refund of fee. Two months are going to pass, I have been cheated as I don't know when will I get the refund and my son had not filled the forms in India as they had given assurance of admission. His whole year is going to waste

kanikas8
7/29/17

I would like to thank Rajul Madam from global opportunities Ahmedabad. I got visa in just 4 working days.

akhild2
3/24/17

I've visited many consultancies, almost 26 consultancies in Hyderabad. when I met SUNITA from Globa-Opportunities, I felt like Sunita is the best counsellor I have ever met.She has given me a genuine information regarding all requirements for Canada and She is so supportive and helped me a lot from the beginning till the end of my education process for Canada.
Thanks a lot Sunita for helping me out in taking a decision regarding my future.
I recommend my friends to visit Global Opportunities for taking a good decision regarding their future.

nonen11
12/9/16

I used Global Opportunities for PTE exam and was very impressed with their professionalism and the way the handled entire process.
A very professional outfit who knows what they are doing

yusufaljumam
12/8/16

Service is very good. Shweta (Counselor) and her team are very hardworking. Their knowledge in visa processing are up to date and they are focused on what they do. I thank each and everyone in Global opportunities for guiding me through and helping me to achieve my dream goal.

harshneets
11/18/16

Service is very good.They give proper guidance about course selection.
Thanks
Harshneet Singh

munawara
11/8/16

yeppy !!!! i Got my Visa today the 8th of november . It was all their Hard Work and Motivations that made me do things in time.i started my process for australia (sydney) three months back with lots of hope to do my Masters in australia my dream came true .finally they made it possible .they thought me to be punctual ,sincere and motivated.Its a friendly advice for all of you pals out there in hyderabad do visit GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES for your future career plans to study OVERSEAS

Response from Jason P., Global-Opportunities.net Representative
Congratulations. You feedback is greatly appreciated!! All the very best for your future!!
poojar7
10/17/16

This is the worst center to give exam, admin named Sonia is super rude. During the exam she was continuously speaking to another admin named Mamta, considering it is a small place and seats are very close to each other just five seats, you can understand the amount of disturbance these both ladies created. Sonia Jagga was rude with all the candidates and asked a candidate to remove his religious bangle(kadda) for no reason. It is no where mentioned in PTE terms that you cant wear a bangle how is it harming the exam. This center needs to understand that admin like Sonia make it a nightmare for candidates who appear here. Hope this center takes an action against her.

Response from Jason P., Global-Opportunities.net Representative
Dear Pooja, sincerely regret the test experience that you have had as it well below what is expected by our organisation. The Test centre has a clear policy that the centre remains completely silent during any test being conducted. We will be strongly reminding and reprimanding the staff for any contravention to this policy. In respect to the Religious bangle, this also contravenes the policy as prescribed by Pearsons, however it is the duty of our invigilators to inspect any paraphernalia that may provide an unfair advantage to a test candidate during the conduct of the test. Moreover, Invigilators are required to maintain a professional distance from test candidates which unfortunately may be construed as impoliteness. Our internal feedback states that 97% of test candidates are either happy or very happy with their test experience with more than 3000 people tested in the last 2.5 years. I would like this to be 100%, but will endeavour to ensure that we exceed our internal service standards.
anonymousa71
6/20/16

worst place to appear for PTE examination.. examiner named sonia is too rude.. disgusting place.computers in a bad condition.very conjusted seats.. PTE SHOULD BAN THIS CENTER .they keep on standing in your back while you are attending paper for no reason when there should be camera to monitor . Overall worst place ,crap..NO ONE SHOULD GO AT THIS PLACE..Being from a sikh religion they asked me to remove my turban for which i denied ,

IF YOU WANNA GIVE PTE EXAMINATION.GO FOR YUSUF SARAI COMMUNTY CENTER

Response from Jason P., Global-Opportunities.net Representative
We are sorry that you did not have a optimal test experience - what you described does not align with our goal to provide all test takers with the best possible environment to demonstrate their ability. Can you please message me so that I can address your concerns.
viratd
6/22/15

Hello everyone,
Me and my sister had applied through global opportunities for UK and we were pleased to get prompt quality services.They have the best of counselors who have updated knowledge about the courses and current requirements. The warmth received at the reception and throughout the counselling is commendable.
We recommend Global Opportunities to all for abroad education.

rahulc3
9/26/13

Global Opportunities, Kailash Colony New Delhi with other branches across other cities is a Fraud Company. First they hire HR Consultants and when the candidates get placed with them, they dont pay come what may. They will stop coming on calls, their MD- Sidharth Gupta will vanish before signing the cheques.... If at all they pay they make payments as late as 2 months after the due date that too probably 10-20% of the amount thatt to on PDC's. And then they come up with fake reasons that the employee is quitting the job so they want a replacement from us which if investigated comes out to be false. I have lost money of 8 candidates placed at Global Opportunities. The invoice was for 2 Lacs but he paid only 25k that too seeking replacement for an employee after 4 months terming her as absconding whereas she was still working there.

Any HR Consultant please don't work with them as they are big frauds including the Owner Sidharth Gupta and HR Manager Kratika Gupta.

Keep away from these people.

rashmig
10/2/09

Global Opportunities, higher education consultants in India have a huge list of universities in UK. They can help you select the colleges that suit you best and assist in applications, admissions, educational loans, visa, counseling, ielts and other exams preparations, etc.
List of Universities We Represent in UK
INTO-University of Manchester
Kingston University
Liverpool John Moores University
London South Bank University
LIBT (in association with Brunel University)
Loughborough University
University of Plymouth University of Southampton
University of Strathclyde
University of Stirling
University of Sussex
University of Wales I., Cardiff (UWIC)
University of Wales Swansea
University of Wolverhampton
West London College

file FIR and write to consumer forum . That's the best way to teach lesson to these fraudsters

By Anshul H.

Dear Harminder, Thank you for your message and considering study abroad. It is a huge step for any young person to consider as it takes you away from friends and family, but can be deeply and personally rewarding, if you take the right steps. Each person has different circumstances that may affect whether they are successful for a UK study visa or otherwise. Given that most intakes commence in September, then you would now be looking at the January 2017 intake. We will have our local office contact you to discuss. Wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Regards Team GO

By Jason P., Global-Opportunities.net Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Global-Opportunities.net staff and other customers.

Global-Opportunities.net?