Global Opportunities

Global Opportunities has a consumer rating of 3.76 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Global Opportunities ranks 36th among Education Other sites.

• I have applied my Uk study visa.my consultant is Suman mam.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Global Opportunities?

“Great education consultant company for employees and students looking for overseas education`”

ritu b.
4/7/20

Global opportunities is one of the best company that is offering education consultancy services... during this tough time when there is a crisis of COVID 19 they are motivating the employees both professionally and personally. Working in this organization since last 3 years i can give assurance that Global opportunities is standing with every student dreaming of studying abroad.

“WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY”

Nikhil S.
2/21/19

Not that good consultancy comparing to others. I have suffered a lot and don't want to suffer others. Total waste of money and time.

suman mam (4)
ritub11
rashpreetk1
June 18th, 2020
I am rashpreet student of Baljeet mam. She made a positive difference in my life. And her councelling is too good. The staff members are also very cooperative. Manager Ravinder mam explained me each and everything and clear all my doubts regarding documents. Excellent service, co-operative nature, and very well communication. Words are so small to praise about them.
vikass48
April 7th, 2020
It's a pleasure to be a part of Global opportunities family, Have been working here as a senior counsellor since September 2018. The journey so far is really Good, Challenging, Learning Oriented, Growing every day in the organisation. Top management is very supportive, I personally feel company works with a very simple policy " Do right to the company and the company will do right to you", company take care of their employees who justifies and does their work with sincerity. Looking forward to work many more years to come and grow as the company grows.
Cheers to GO Family!
artim4
April 12th, 2020
It's an excellent place to be at. During this tough time (Covid -19), Global opportunities is standing by us. Our CEO, Mr Sidharth Gupta has proved we are his family 'GO family'. He just doesn't say it but means it which is why standing strong by us in this difficult situation. Proud to be a part of GO family. Thank you Mr Gupta.
amritb4
May 5th, 2020
Hi
I apply for my canada study visa from global opportunity and i thankful to Suman, Nitu and Ravinder kaur mam who guided me a very well regarding my course and college. I suggest to other person who have dream to go to abroad for their study to apply from global opportunity especially from suman mam.
Thanks
lehalv
April 25th, 2020
Recently i got study visa for canada with the help of suman mam from global opprtunities jalandhar
Who guided me in a right way. Thankyou so much and i highly recomended global opportunities jalandhar for any country student visa.
raghavk5
April 7th, 2020
Best place to work and excellent work culture, lot of things you can learn. Prefect place where you learn managerial skills
rashpreetk
June 2nd, 2020
My name is rashpreet kaur and i am glad to be a student of global opportunities i am applying my visa for canada my counselor is Baljeet mam she is such an great teacher who guides me very well. They explained me all the documents and details very nicely infact their councling is fantastic. They give me a sympathetic approach. The staff is very cooperative and enthusiastic. The visa filer Neetu mam and the manager Ravinder mam motivates me and helped me in each and every step. It was brilliant experience to deal with global opportunities.
preetis38
April 25th, 2020
My name is Preeti. I have applied my Uk study visa.my consultant is Suman mam.
She is guided me very well. I am very satisfied with there service. I also like to suggest others to visit there to get best guidance regarding there future.
gurinders10
April 29th, 2020
It was very good experience consulting and processing my student visa file from global opportunities jalandhar branch with Anjana madam i am currently proceeding my proccess there. Staff is very humble and helpful i am fully satisfied
rashmig
October 2nd, 2009
Global Opportunities, higher education consultants in India have a huge list of universities in UK. They can help you select the colleges that suit you best and assist in applications, admissions, educational loans, visa, counseling, ielts and other exams preparations, etc.
List of Universities We Represent in UK
INTO-University of Manchester
Kingston University
Liverpool John Moores University
London South Bank University
LIBT (in association with Brunel University)
Loughborough University
University of Plymouth University of Southampton
University of Strathclyde
University of Stirling
University of Sussex
University of Wales I., Cardiff (UWIC)
University of Wales Swansea
University of Wolverhampton
West London College
omkarg
December 20th, 2018
Global opportunities helped me a lot with the entire process. Amrita is the best counselor she for overseas education. Global opportunities conducts lot of education fairs where-in you can meet the delegates of different universities. This helped me to clear view of all the courses. If anyone is looking for overseas education I would recommend them to contact Amrita for counseling.
nikhils28
February 21st, 2019
simranjitk1
August 4th, 2018
Hey, i m simranjit and i would like to thanks ravinder mam and suman mam for my visaa and being best consultant in jalandhar office
ritub10
October 22nd, 2018
Global Opportunities offers great services related to Study Abroad. They helped my cousin to select Australia as a study destination. Based on her qualification and academic criteria
akhild2
March 24th, 2017
I've visited many consultancies, almost 26 consultancies in Hyderabad. When I met SUNITA from Globa-Opportunities, I felt like Sunita is the best counsellor I have ever met. She has given me a genuine information regarding all requirements for Canada and She is so supportive and helped me a lot from the beginning till the end of my education process for Canada.
Thanks a lot Sunita for helping me out in taking a decision regarding my future.
I recommend my friends to visit Global Opportunities for taking a good decision regarding their future.
munawara
November 8th, 2016
Yeppy! I Got my Visa today the 8th of november. It was all their Hard Work and Motivations that made me do things in time. I started my process for australia (sydney) three months back with lots of hope to do my Masters in australia my dream came true. Finally they made it possible. They thought me to be punctual, sincere and motivated.Its a friendly advice for all of you pals out there in hyderabad do visit GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES for your future career plans to study OVERSEAS
jasonp82
Jason P. – Global Opportunities Rep
Congratulations. You feedback is greatly appreciated! All the very best for your future!
kanikas8
July 29th, 2017
I would like to thank Rajul Madam from global opportunities Ahmedabad. I got visa in just 4 working days.
viratd
June 22nd, 2015
Hello everyone,
Me and my sister had applied through global opportunities for UK and we were pleased to get prompt quality services. They have the best of counselors who have updated knowledge about the courses and current requirements. The warmth received at the reception and throughout the counselling is commendable.
We recommend Global Opportunities to all for abroad education.
yusufaljumam
December 8th, 2016
Service is very good. Shweta (Counselor) and her team are very hardworking. Their knowledge in visa processing are up to date and they are focused on what they do. I thank each and everyone in Global opportunities for guiding me through and helping me to achieve my dream goal.
nonen11
December 9th, 2016
I used Global Opportunities for PTE exam and was very impressed with their professionalism and the way the handled entire process.
A very professional outfit who knows what they are doing
harshneets
November 18th, 2016
Service is very good. They give proper guidance about course selection.
Thanks
Harshneet Singh
renuk16
September 14th, 2017
My son got admission in Deakins university through global opportunity, kailesh colony. The took a lot of time in all the formalities and couldn't arrange visa in time. The admission was cancelled by university. Now I am waiting for refund of fee. Two months are going to pass, I have been cheated as I don't know when will I get the refund and my son had not filled the forms in India as they had given assurance of admission. His whole year is going to waste
anshulh1
May 16th, 2019
They fool people, specially Varsha Jain and Bhawna Arora. Their job is to lie lie and lure with fake hopes. Not recommended at all.
manpreets9
December 10th, 2017
$#*!ING institute. Worst place to give exam. That fat lady in the morning who collects documents is sick. She needs to go back to school.

File FIR and write to consumer forum. That's the best way to teach lesson to these fraudsters

By Anshul H.

Dear Harminder, Thank you for your message and considering study abroad. It is a huge step for any young person to consider as it takes you away from friends and family, but can be deeply and personally rewarding, if you take the right steps. Each person has different circumstances that may affect whether they are successful for a UK study visa or otherwise. Given that most intakes commence in September, then you would now be looking at the January 2017 intake. We will have our local office contact you to discuss. Wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Regards Team GO

By Jason P.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Global Opportunities staff and other customers.

Best Study Overseas Education Consultants Global Opportunities offers various Study Abroad Visa options for students. Fulfill your Foreign Education dream and get post study work right for Indian students by Top Overseas Education Consultancy Global Op...

jasonp82
Jason P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Global Opportunities?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.8
Have a question about Global Opportunities?