Review of gigbucks

gigbucks reviews

London, GB

aravindv
5/19/19

My payment issue is report and within 5 mints that issue is solved.Personally Gig bucks is a good freelancing site than SEO clerks and Fiverr.

allenj79
12/12/18

The ploy with most of the thieves is simple. They list a gig and once the order is placed they say it was an old order and try to give you less. Others just mark the order complete without doing the work and go back/forth with you hoping you give up.

andyk101
9/28/18
• Updated review

For all those with negative experience with Gigbucks thinking that the operators of it are conducting fraudulent activities...I would suggest instead of talking about it just file a complain about them to the anti-fraud police of UK to help to clean Internet from people who are scamming or directly or indirectly in any other way are taking advantage of others . https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

“No refunds”
9/27/18
• Previous review

I purchased a Gig 3 X 5.00 = 15.00 , which was taken out of my Paypal account.
The purchased item was not what I was expecting so it was cancelled and the funds was placed back at my Gigbucks account. But Gigbucks does not let me withdraw my money and placed back to my Paypal account, saying that their policy is that I purchased other items. But I did not want to be forced to buy anything else,, I wanted back my money at my Paypal's account.
Anyway I made a claim with Paypal and a few days later they decided that they do not offer protection for monetary items.
Meanwhile GigBucks even closed my account as a punishment for filing a claim at Paypal. So they pocketed all my money.
If this is not a scam then what is it?

cuet
1/29/18

Buyers and sellers please be aware that the gigbucks site is riddled with malaware and is tagged as a phishing site by AdGuard. Your money was probably stolen by hackers, or the site is run by hackers. Either way I would be very cautious of giving your personal information or payment details to this site.

meghanp14
12/22/17

They are a scam. Steal your money from your clients and hope you forget about it over time. I am reporting them to the UK police. Seriously stay away from this horrible website. Fiverr is legit, gigbucks is a nightmare.

jethrot
1/31/17

Another unhappy Gigbucks customer here, I'm afraid. Thought I'd give it try as an alternative to Fiverr. The seller I purchased from never responded. I cancelled appropriately but never received a refund from the website. Nothing seems to work on the website either.
It's a shame, because competition is healthy, but I'll be sticking with Fiverr until a REAL alternative arrives.

robinp7
7/6/16

Apparently the site underwent some revisions; a sale or something, in the process they removed a $5.00 credit balance from my account. When I contacted support, the response to my support ticket explained that when the site revisions were complete the funds would be returned. I received that response 2015-03-24 17:48:00, according to my copy of the support ticket. Given the unethical nature of this incident by a business I have not used the site since. No matter the amount, it was a $5.00 credit that belonged to me. If the company is willing to cheat a member who has spent over $600.00 in services on their site, out of $5.00 there business is not about business it is about stealing when they can and disregarding customer loyalty for a few dollars.

diamondstarf
12/9/15

pls answer me if there is any necessary step

amandas77
3/24/15

I earned $90 by working hard on gigbucks. They have an issue with clearance. After clearing the money they hold the money without any reason.

At last i saw that all the completed and well rated projects are marked as "Admin Cancelled" and they took away all the money. The buyer has rated me 100% positively.

I contacted with them and they told me the buyer complained. Even i know nothing.

I have given a lots of proof that my works are 100% okay. But they are cheater and cheating with everyone.
They will take your money after a few days passed.

I observed and found that, the admin create accounts and acts as a buyer. He buys projects from sellers, get his/her works done, gives seller 100% positive rating. But you will never get you money. They will give an issue and take your money.

Have anyone such experience like me???

christinaj8
7/3/14

Bought 3 gigbucks, ok I only spent $15, 2 of the sellers didn't deliver anything at all. Or respond, or send a message. I requested a refund then the next time I logged in I got IP Banned message.
Very poor :(

stever43
3/17/14

I had a real bad experience here. At first I figured another Fiverr clone, but that's cool. Imitation is the highest form of... Well, you know.

Anyhow. I posted up a gig for myself. Designing logos. Anyhow. I actually sold 7 gigs within 3 weeks. I thought: "Hey! That's cool".

Then. I went to log in one day and I got a message saying my IP address was banned for severe violations of the TOS. What? I didn't do anything. So I messaged them and they wouldn't give me an answer as to what had happened.

Even worse. When I asked about my earnings I was shut down. That's when they stopped contact all together.

I, being angry went onto their Facebook and Twitter pages and started posting my experience. Along with my account. I got a message saying that after 45 days I could claim the earnings from one sale. And that the rest of my sales were refunded to the buyers. Why? I asked? The work was done and even got positive reviews. No response. I contacted one of the buyers which I knew from Fiverr. They said they never got any refund. So basically, Gigbucks stole my whopping 35 bucks.

On a side note. It's been almost 2 months and no refund for the "1" sale. IP is still blocked.

My advice. Steer clear. It was only 35 bucks but that's not the point. We can all see how these guys stay in business.

Questions? Get answers from the gigbucks staff and other customers.

1 Photo for gigbucks