Review of GiftWithLove

Tel: +91 96208 77748
shallugarg2000@gmail.com

dhruthib
10/13/18

I had ordered a gift from them for someone's birthday and payment was done immediately, they promised to make that within 3-5 days, and failed to respond even after 12+ days, and on cancelling the order they didn't refund any amount, Now their site is not available, calls not reachable, mails remaining unanswered. They cheat you in name of service.

nandus
6/2/18

Dear Friends,

Had placed an order for my wife birthday that was supposed to deliver on 1st June(We had clearly mentioned the date of delivery in the order) but they failed to deliver on time and spoiled that moment too..from my experience they don't have any loyalty to the customer.Received the order on the very next day at 1.30 PM..

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Nandu S,
With respect to your complaint we would like to clarify that as per our records, as the recipient requested for the delivery on 2nd June, the order was delivered on 2nd June.
However, if you still have any concerns then do let us know at: support@giftwithlove.net
ananikaa
2/23/18

Giftwithlove is best when it comes to gifts delivery. Delivery always on time, chat support is the best part and is very supportive and quick. Gifts quality is also good and cheers to giftwithlove for providing very prompt delivery service.

lingarajak
2/6/18

The one thing that I like about giftwithlove is the range of combos which are affordable. There is combo for every requirement and I feel all the combos are priced reasonably. Timely delivery and quality are two other reasons why I go for giftwithlove always.

amits74
2/5/18

I am thankful to the great service provided by giftwithlove. I had ordered for cake and flower bouquet for same day delivery in Mumbai as I almost forgot the birthday. Thanks to giftwithlove for the quickest delivery of ordered gifts and timely alert that still I could make it happen and it was the best birthday surprise.

abdulh48
2/5/18

Whenever I need to order any gifts online for delivery in far of city, giftwithlove is always my first choice. Its been 6 years that I have been placing order with giftwithlove and I dont have any complaint relating to giftwithlove service. But yes I must say that giftwithlove really makes the occasion special one by delivering order gifts on time and always thumbs up to the quality of gifts delivered.

saurabhg3
12/3/17

Appreciated timely delivery of birthday cake at midnight in Chandigarh to my nephew.

Delivery was made even though order was placed at 8.30 pm.

Keep it up.

atuls15
8/8/17

I ordered rakhi gift to my sister worth rupees 1050, they delivered some other product which was worth not more than 150 rupees.

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Atul S,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to update you that we are not able to trace this transaction based on the information provided by you here. Hereby, we shall request you to please email us your order number at support@giftwithlove.net so that we can look into this matter.

We shall look forward to hear from you..

midhunm
7/29/17

It is better you don't order through them so that their terrible service won't spoil your loved one's special day!!!!!

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Midhun M,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records due to logistical issues delivery could not be made. Also as confirmed with you the order has been cancelled and the complete refund was made.

stm3
7/1/17

I had ordered for gifts delivery from UAE and I am very satisfied because of delivery option available to my remote village. No other site came up to deliver to this village as the order was bit late but giftwithlove.com, you made it. That's the spirit.... Thanks a ton for making my gifts reach home on time.

chaitrag
6/29/17

Thank you giftwithlove.com for ur fast service. It is simply easy and convenient to shop from giftwithlove.com and thus definitely it becomes my favourite. Thumbs up to your time bound commitment in delivery as well as for maintaining quality of gifts

sangitap4
6/18/17

There should be option to rate 0 or even -1
I order bday cake before 2 days, still they were unable to deliver it on bday ..they offered to deliver on next day ...I m not sure if they are capable of delivering next day as well....moreover y sd I accept a cake on a date which is not bday ! So I cancelled....now I have to see when they are reverting the payment

Worst service I gave ever seen.
Please do not order from this site

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Sangita P,

suprabham
6/10/17

Total cheating in the name of online business. They take extra money to deliver in fixed time. But never deliver. My order was late by 2 hours. Had ordered for half a kilo boondi laddoo - got 250gm motichoor.
Customer service execs are very arrogant and think of themselves as gift to mankind.
In summary cost is exhorbitant and service is pathetic.

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Suprabha M,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, as there was some confusion in delivery by our team, we had processed for order re-delivery, but the same was rejected at the time of delivery and thus the order is treated to be delivered as re-delivery was attempted from our end, the same was conveyed to you through mail as well.

jagannathk
5/21/17

I Order a cake and flowers to deliver my loves ones and i pay the amount of 100rs
extra for fixed time delivery.they said dont worry gift will be deliver on 120clock to 1 o clock .but its not deliver when i called to cx care department he said gift is deliver
but when i called to my love one she said no .again i called to cx care they said sorry gift will be deliver with 2hours i said ok but try to do fast ...than i called at 4.30
they said we will deliver ur gift within half and hour now its 5.30 but still gift is not deliver..you guys make false promise and make cx suffers .

Response from Giftwithlove C., GiftWithLove Representative
Dear Jagannath K,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, due to unavoidable circumstances there was delay in order delivery and thus we had processed the refund of fixed time delivery charges that was collected from you and the same was conveyed to you through mail as well.

pratikm4
3/9/17

Thank you for the wonderful delivery services provided by you. Your website was very user friendly. Service was professional and amazing. Thank you very much for all the members for the wonderful service that you provide and for on time deliveryI am very much satisfied with the service.

barsap
2/11/17

Service of dis site is very bad , the customer care personel dont talk appealing. Dey mention abt same day or midnt delivery option but , dont do dat . M really unsatisfied with dis site

garimam2
11/10/16

Thank you Giftwithlove.com for your fast service! It is simply great to shop from here and definitely it has become my favourite.

sonals6
8/6/16

I ordered a combo cake on 4th Aug'16, to be delivered at kolhapur. Despite that I placed the order post 5pm, they delivered it within few hours.
The quality of the cake was remarkably excellent, the presentation was better than the picture.
Though they did not write anything on the cake, what I asked for.
Yet it was good... Roses were good too.
Customer care is not promt but yet helpful
Cake-5/5
Flowers-4/5
Service-5/5
Customer care- 3.5/5
Value for money- 4.5/5
P.S. Readers please don't get confused by reading the bad reviews at other pages, try this website once, like I did !!!"
Sonal

devm1
7/21/16

They Sell all quality gifts, and bring smile on our loved ones face, keep the good service the team of giftithlove.net and wish you much more good business ahead.

giftwithloveg1
6/1/16

Dear Dhivya,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to confirm you that, as per our records as wrong flavour cake was delivered, the difference amount of cake we have initiated for refund and the same has been conveyed to you through a mail also. Please accept our apologies over this incident. Also we have taken corrective measures to avoid such issues in future.

However, if you still have any concerns then do let us know through email at: support@giftwithlove.net.

ac591
5/26/16

Worst services ever i get. The receptionists are very bad in behavior. One of them cut my call in between. In order details they mention something else and deliver other things. Suggesting everyone not to use this site. and Ill never suggest anyone.

sanaths
5/13/16

They have good range of collections of gifts, its a user friendly website, loads quickly, easy payment gateway, my order of Black Forest Cake was delivered in short time, thanks a lot, thumbs up Giftwithlove.net.

dhivyas
5/3/16

Worst site it is ... orderd fruitcake n u guys gave chocolate cake that to 1 day late ... even the chocolate cake is of bad quality. irriresponsible site humble request to close this site.

chandhans
2/18/16

The Cake and Sweets were very tasty and the cost was also comparatively cheap, thanks Giftwithlove.net, many more referrings from my side.

ramakanthr
11/9/15

It will be a pleasure to share my opinion or experience had in Giftwithlove.net, ordered for white forest cake and bunch of red roses to my dear friend in Kerala, it was delivered to exact place on time..thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftWithLove staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GiftWithLove