This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ghdlondononline.net

Ghdlondononline.net

Ghdlondononline.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ghdlondononline.net ranks 71st among Open Source sites.

How would you rate Ghdlondononline.net?

“I was a bit worried about the authenticity of this...”

Louise J.
10/16/09

I was a bit worried about the authenticity of this website as I ordered some straighteners online on 21st September which never turned up. However, they arrived today (27th October) and look authentic despite the fact that they were shipped from China, so all's well that ends well.

louisej1
October 16th, 2009

jessical1
November 5th, 2009

Do not buy from Ghdlondononline. After 4 weeks of not recieving my straightners I was gettin desperate because my own straightners had broken. They said there was a problem with delivery but had not let me know so I said I wanted a refund. It has now been 8 weeks, I have sent many emails and recieved promises of a refund but still have recieved nothing! 8 weeks after ordering my ghd's I have no starightners and I have paid over £50 pounds for them. I am appauled at this website and would strongly advise people to stay away.

Questions? Get answers from the Ghdlondononline.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ghdlondononline.net?

Have a question about Ghdlondononline.net?