Review of GGBoost

GGBoost reviews

San Jose, California 95126, United States

gg130
5/17/19

It is a completely trash boosting service. Be aware! I took my order, while it said the averaging finishing time is 2 days, and it really took more than a week, some boosters are seriously terrible players that have a very low win rate, and none of them is trying to finish in time. They just play whenever they want to play. And choosing roles is useless, because they just play what champion they want to play.
Do not trust those 5-star reviews, they are lies.

johnnyw67
4/14/19

It's been four days and I had one booster who lost four games and gave up. Customer support offers no help, this is waste of time and money and I suggest you find a real challenger player on reddit who you can trust personally than these liars.

victorm212
4/5/19

I have paid for their services several times, they have a very well prepared team of boosters, all of whom have been masters and challengers with great experience in what they do. undoubtedly the best boosting website.

luisd83
4/5/19

Best service world, i had duo service and got 8/10 wins with "reenaw", i am sure that I would ask for the service again.

alperend
3/26/19

Hi all! : )
I work here 6month as a elobooster in their team. I can say i work with lot of companies but this is the one disgust me and finally i couldnt take it anymore. When i had 700eur balance they banned me and told me that guy i vouch (5months ago) apparently vouch someone and the third guy did private boost :'D
I seriously couldnt say anything to beg unban :') Which is finally they did but that cost me nearly 100eur(penalties and abandon all boost with less cashout). They do give weird penalties and when i ask on booster livechat a guy (admin there) spam me
Donatello: dont waste my time
Donatello: we investigate and give penalties
I mean if i losing my money u can take ur 1minute and say "u give damage to this account" for example.
Anyway this is how they treat to boosters.
As a customer u should be safe i guess goodluck everyone :')
In the total i played 927 games on the website. so long and thanks for all the fish :'D

bluek2
1/26/19

BEWARE! Paid for 4 promo games and the booster couldn't boost at all. Ended 1-3. He then played 2 more and I finished 2-4. The support said there was "nothing they could do" .... 33% winrate. BEWARE.

shawnw121
10/11/18

I bought a solo boost for Flex, the first thing the Booster asked me is "Can you buy me Darius?" which was kinda baffling since I mainly play Assassins and I've got 0minutes on Darius... and this dude was gonna take him straight to ranked. I asked him if he could play any assassins since I don't ever play champions that are even relatively close to Darius, he lost 2 games on my main and then just picked Darius regardless. I quit the boost before he could finish it, because I don't want to get banned.

ram4
9/27/18

I dont recommend going with GGBoost. they are bunch of scammers. paid
for 10 games duo just to recover some mmr. supposedly im playing a
challenger player. but instead i receive this awful guy who doesnt know
what he's doing. won 5 out of 10 games and flamed other players in chat.
he literally trolled in 3 out of 5 games that we lost just because he
is bored and wanted to an early surrender. i told the live chat about
the problem and they said its not their problem and they wont compensate
it and hang up the chat on me. as a customer and person who took the
time to write this review. please do NOT use this website. bunch of
people who wont take their customers seriously. and the 5* reviews you
see is just a bribe to get future discounts.

natei1
9/11/18

The boosters are horrendous. Purchasing the duo boost, the boosters seriously suck like 90% of the time.

I've purchased multiple duo boosts here, and was getting semi-mixed results at first. Decent luck with some decently skilled boosters at first, and now I am getting nothing but trash.

Today, one "booster" dove at level 2, pinging me incessantly to join him. He was WAY upside down that game, but our team pulled out a win. We carried him. His end score was 4/9.

Another entirely neglected my lane, despite my getting first blood on my lane opponent, while their jungler babysat up top. Despite that, I still went 4/2 during the lane phase. Not terrible. However, the "booster" jungler fed and literally never ganked top, resulting in a brutal loss. His end score was 7/9.

Upon bringing this up with "support", they ridiculed me and told me no one else had ever complained. Not being sucked into some random back-and-forth, I pointed to their ending KDA/income/vision/etc., and also pointed out the level 2 turret dive. They stopped responding entirely.

Lesson learned. This service is trash and will never be anything worth purchasing. The "boosters" are garbage, the "support" is worse. Just spend your money elsewhere.

nickd107
4/2/18

The booster that accepted my order, was defs not diamond tier. The guy fed and lost me many games. 42% wr. They are making it impossible to get a refund. Going to try and see what this next booster is like.

seanw89
3/15/18

Don't buy any services for the solo boost you might rick to ban in future. Besides, the first and the only time i used the solo boost I got my account hacked and password changed and this is never happened before. The C.S people said they'll investigate but they did not and i believe they will never do this, besides keep saying the boosters might lose jobs for thief-ting i dont buy it at least but what else can i do. You can never get your money refund the only thing they'll give you is a threatening instant competence of the order. i'll give the rate 1/10 if possible. DO NOT DOUBT ME. Please stay away from this site. If you really need someone not way too bronzie in your team, you might try the super expensive duo boost that might be the only way to get rid of your in game situation. People cant always trust All the 5 stars rates the boosting company might buy for the rating services too who knows.

jordanp36
2/23/18

okay lets go by parts since there is alot to say about this amazing website. I found out this website around a year ago, I was not very in to it, but talk with the support and they explain to me all options and why I could use the service. I tried one game and then bought a bigger service and from that moment I never used any other website, since this guys do all I need the way I need.
First of all the staff is amazing, super kind, they listen and explain things to you so you feel safe and you understand what will happen. The website is great, the features are super cool and really help you follow the progress, the boosters are amazing and really do a great job, not always as fast as we expect but they talk to you and explain if they cannot do it right away. So in the end it is the best place and unless they close the only place where I will ever buy a boost again

Pros:

Super great website
amazing support
super helpfull boosters
amazing features

Cons:

sometimes might take some time to have a booster (one time waited around an hour since they have many customers all the time)

jorgenl1
2/4/18
• Updated review

After my account got banned i have try to contact GGBoost customer service. With zero sucess. They always say they will resolve and refund the money to me. But they never do it or never contact me in this case

“Banned”
11/3/17
• Previous review

Banned for feeding, the booster did enter a game end ended with 0-20 stats and like 3 minions. This is just a scam site where they want to get your money but do zero help for you

francescov6
12/10/17

You pay for the service and then Riot bans your account for MMR manipulation.
My thought was... WHY Riot admit sites like ggboost and then after they ban the accounts involved in boosting. That's so ridicolous. For me it's all a big fraud.

rafaels49
10/2/17

fast service, nice persons and big percentageall is wanted in a service like this.
I recommend to everyone

korayc
9/14/17

got boosted from silver five to silver one in just FOUR days. I love this website and the boosters are extremely good compared to other sites

danilok1
9/14/17

I tried 6-7 elo boosting services but ggboost is one of the best u have to try almost all challanger boosters it is so good to play with them

aleksandarm1
9/9/17

Best Site for elo boost! I recommend to everyone.Very quick and fast boosts, and great boosters. This site have nice prices,and guaranteed quality. If u want request booster, I recommended ShadoW, hes very nice, and quick. He was doing my last order, and order was quick done without lose.

danielp159
9/5/17

Boosters are really nice and really good players, they do boosts in least amount of time witn huge win rates

Tip for consumers: Dont think about other sites, this one is for you ;)

gabriela189
8/10/17

Amazing service!, fast and effective, would gladly recommend it 100%, i even learned a lot from it!. They did exaclty wwhat I asked for with perfect attendance on their side, very friendly and I enjoy watching his game all the time, again, would recommend 100%

leonardom42
8/8/17

i got 1 year being a customer, the boosters are really good and friendly and the customer support too, they always win the games in a road, i recommend 100% :D

kenjin1
8/8/17

I got everything i need, Boosters, Support and all the service i wanted. Recommend this for any Boosting Duo Service The best of the best. 10/10

aleksae
8/7/17

Amazing site! I ordered a couple of boosts from here, and all went perfect! :) I got really nice boosters

finog
8/7/17

Ordered Bronze 1 to Platinum 5 and finished in 2 days, amazing! I even left a tip for the booster :)

dejanh
8/7/17

The staff is excellent as are the boosters 10/10,best expirience ive had with excellent prices and it was done very quickly would reccommend to anyone

you gotta be kidding, ggboost is the best service !!

By Fernando H.

Questions? Get answers from the GGBoost staff and other customers.

GGBoost?