Geveysim.org

Geveysim.org

Geveysim.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Geveysim.org are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Geveysim.org?

“Gevey Sim sells a SIM card that can be hooked-up with...”

Dirk W.
1/23/14

Gevey Sim sells a SIM card that can be hooked-up with your existing SIM card thereby unlocking your AT&T locked iPhone for use with T-Mobile and other cell carriers. I bought a Gevey card from Hong-Kong trough ebay (about $30 incl. shipping). It was easy to install. However, the Gevey tray appeared to have a manufacturing flaw. Once installed I couldn't get to open the tray. I ended up removing the iPhone's mother board to get the darn thing out. But to credit Gevey, the card did work (unlocked the AT&T phone). In hind side I should have gone with a software unlock instead of Gevey....

dirkw7
January 23rd, 2014

But to credit Gevey, the card did work (unlocked the AT&T phone).

In hind side I should have gone with a software unlock instead of Gevey....

Questions? Get answers from the Geveysim.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geveysim.org?

Have a question about Geveysim.org?