Geveysim.org

Geveysim.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Geveysim.org?

“Gevey Sim sells a SIM card that can be hooked-up with...”

Dirk W.
1/23/14

Gevey Sim sells a SIM card that can be hooked-up with your existing SIM card thereby unlocking your AT&T locked iPhone for use with T-Mobile and other cell carriers. I bought a Gevey card from Hong-Kong trough ebay (about $30 incl. Shipping). It was easy to install. However, the Gevey tray appeared to have a manufacturing flaw. Once installed I couldn't get to open the tray. I ended up removing the iPhone's mother board to get the darn thing out. But to credit Gevey, the card did work (unlocked the AT&T phone). In hind side I should have gone with a software unlock instead of Gevey...

dirkw7
January 23rd, 2014

But to credit Gevey, the card did work (unlocked the AT&T phone).

In hind side I should have gone with a software unlock instead of Gevey...

Questions? Get answers from the Geveysim.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geveysim.org?

Have a question about Geveysim.org?