Review of Pebble

Pebble reviews

1 Review From Our Community

oscarj
1/15/14

The Pebble smart watch was supposed to be this big revolutionary product when they got their kickstarter funding and scored big with their $5M in funding. I think we all thought they would have all of these amazing apps at the time of launch. Instead what we got was what many called a "prototype". Now finally they have a steel version of the same watch which should at least look better but they still do not have any killer apps which would keep this watch in the lead. I saw samsungs watch and it looked far better and had more apps available for it that were useful to me. I think the pebble smart watch is a great buy still as that is really all there is available unless you have a samsung note phone. Otherwise, wait for the apple watch as it is supposedly around the corner. If the pebble watch suddenly get more useful apps then I think this could be a great device and I wish them the best.

Questions? Get answers from the Pebble staff and other customers.

Pebble?