GetOne.cc

GetOne.cc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GetOne.cc also ranks 37th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate GetOne.cc?

“Very Good!”

Gary P.
10/17/15

I am 100% satisfied with my experience with GetOne APP STORE. I really appreciate his patience and guidance he gives.

garyp61
October 17th, 2015
rockyt5
August 20th, 2015
Amazing! I bought a Xiaomi powerbank in Getone app and only cost me $9.9. Shopping all $9.9 in Getone app. High quality and free shipping.
joannz3
October 17th, 2015
I love Getone APP, every goods that i have bought are with high quality, fast shipping and good customer service. High recommend!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GetOne.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetOne.cc?

Have a question about GetOne.cc?