Review of MUSCLE FX®

MUSCLE FX® reviews

Tel: 8776006872

vh37
11/18/18

I tried to return an item but John Scott refused to honor the full money back guarantee on their homepage.

ryanw206
9/19/18

Pretty simple on my end... Paid for expedited shipping, I think it was $12.99, and my order still hasn't come in. I've emailed 3 times and I've gotten no response. There customer service is a joke and you can't talk to a person. I also ordered ordered straight from there website.

rogerw159
8/7/18

I haven't received the product as of this writing 8/7/18, time 5:30am. The shipping method needs to be improved. The chance of a reorder from this company is unlikely.

chrisw529
8/1/18

Great experience. Was getting soaked at Bodybuilidng.com for this same product - and then they removed it from their site. Good thing your web address was listed on your label or I would not have found you again!

jamesl597
5/24/18

Your company makes some of the best products on the market. Protein and bcaa. I will recommend your products to my gym buddies and friends

monthera1
1/2/18

The product of the best products in proteins and contains all the supplements in addition to their high protein and contains a small percentage of sugar that helps people

Questions? Get answers from the MUSCLE FX® staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MUSCLE FX®