Review of GetMeIn

GetMeIn reviews

1 Review From Our Community

lulub4
11/3/16

I bought 2 stalls tickets in May for a concert on 12th November for my Mum's 70th Birthday. 2 incorrect circle Row X tickets arrived on 24 October (worse seats in the theatre). After multiple phonecalls, emails, stress and dispute centre, they have stated they will refund within 15 working days. I have said this is not acceptable and that on their website they guarantee that they offer comparable or better seats where available. They are still advertising 10 stalls tickets and yet they will not offer these to me (which is going against their guarantee) as they cannot 'guarantee' these tickets and wouldn't want me to be disappointed!!!! So if they cannot guarantee these tickets to me then why are they still selling them to other customers when knowingly they cannot guarantee them.
So with 11 days to go - I now have to tell my Mum that she isn't going to see Kenny Rogers and have to try and redeem the day with another plan.
I'm so upset, and really hate to disappoint my Mum.
Appalling service - you can't get through on the phone to them and they rarely respond via email.

Questions? Get answers from the GetMeIn staff and other customers.

GetMeIn?