GetItFree (Women Get It Free)

GetItFree (Women Get It Free)

www.getitfree.us

GetItFree (Women Get It Free) has a consumer rating of 3.68 stars from 213 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GetItFree (Women Get It Free) also ranks 4th among Survey sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.8%

• I got a great smelling Yankee candle absolutely free...
  • I got a free morphe brush and was so happy with it!

• It's always the same samples and the survey questions keep constantly going and it ends with awful offers and NOT legit!
How would you rate GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?

“It really IS free”

Shelle D.
4/8/19

Love my free socks! They are Hanes and of great quality. Thanks so much GetItFree. I love going to the mailbox to see what new surprise you have for me!

“Get It Free needs to be shut down for multiple reasons!”

Casey F.
11/21/19

"Get It Free" needs to be shut down for multiple reasons! One being, false advertising! 2 being, harrassment! They are liars. They are misleading. They will not stop emailing you. They pop-up everywhere online. Stay far away. I have submitted a complaint to the B.B.B.. there are a lot of complaints about them.

yankee candle (4) survey questions (3) morphe brush (4)
shelled
April 8th, 2019
michellec628
May 6th, 2019
Got a wonderful surprise in the mail and didn't expect it at all. Thank you # Get It Free. I love dove products they make everything smell so good.
karene306
March 26th, 2019
I joined and got a free sample of lip gloss from Estee Lauder! Fast and easy, it was that simple! Thank you GETITFREE!
nicholeg19
May 19th, 2019
I received a very nice, high quality RT 206 makeup brush. I love everything about it. Very soft and perfect for powder, highlighter, and/or blush.
caseyf40
November 21st, 2019
charlesa212
May 6th, 2019
Craftsmen tools very durable and dependable. I love getitfree no money involved just try products and write a review. Thanks for the screwdriver it will come in handy on glasses and other small items.
sarahe189
April 30th, 2019
I'm very happy with the Tombow TwinTone pink pen that I received. However, I was under the impression that I would be receiving more than one due to the wording in the sample ad, I staryed think that it wasn't going to arrive at all because it took quite some time to receive. I understand that's not necessarily the fault of getitfree.us fault. Aside from that I am happy with the product as well as the company and hopefully I will continue to have success. Thank you so much
jonnathanl1
April 10th, 2019
well made seems like it will get the job done perfectly can't wait to use it very excited and pleased
ashleyc345
March 30th, 2019
I received a "Little people animal" and it's pretty neat to receive. I had it come unexpectedly because typically I don't receive the free stuff. I had no issues when it came through the mail. have been looking at buying some single little people items for my little one and it gets costly where ever you look, so this was nice to see.
yarip
September 10th, 2018
I actually received my free brush that I signed up for months ago but I finally received it and it's actually very pretty brush and I got it completely for free with get it free the only thing I can honestly say about Get It Free is that I understand it's through sponsors and things like that but when you're on the actual website trying to redeem free products it's a hassle and it takes forever and you hardly ever get where you pick and they try to make you do random sign ups for different things and you just don't get the product that you want I got this one because I actually did it through Facebook
reneel102
April 29th, 2019
I love Get it Free. This is the one site that I have found that you don't have to pay shipping and handling or any other fees. They tell you right up front that samples are limited, instead of keeping you guessing. All of the samples that I I have received have been more than I expected.
judyy32
January 8th, 2019
I received my FREE whisk today. I had to try it out. I love it!! Much better than the one I purchased from the store. It is sturdier and much more durable. Thank you so for sending me this for FREE!!!! For those of you that do not believe her it is.
krystlec3
August 20th, 2018
I have been using GET IT FREE for over a year now and I love it. You can only get one big freebie a month like Victoria Secret or a Gift Card to Olive Garden, Subway, Burger King. All of which I have received from get it free. All for doing a little survey. If you have a little spare time and like free stuff highly recommend! Plus there are a bunch of sweeps to enter.. Have yet to win one if those though... Lol
angelaf156
May 25th, 2019
I got my Dove advanced care deodorant. It works great. It works as good or better then others I have tried. I love the smell of it as well, which is always a plus.
aprilt82
April 30th, 2019
For me free product I recieved a measuring spoon from Kitchenaid. It's a half teaspoon size. I like the rubber grip on handle of spoon. It's made out of a nice sturdy plastic. It's not flimsy at all. I would very much so enjoy the whole set of measuring spoons in this brand!
destinys22
May 1st, 2019
Got a free item but it took a long time to ship, arrived well packaged and had a cute little card. If you don't mind a few survey questions and a little bit of waiting time this is a website for you! Completely free
chelseyb12
January 20th, 2019
This company is honest about the FREE samples it hey advertise! One of the best sites for freebies/samples

Tip for consumers: Patience

jamies421
October 15th, 2019
This is a complete scam. Bad Bad Bad! Endless personal information surveys. You never finish one before you are directed to another. You are not given an option to stop and complete their survey. You will never receive an item. This company has been turned into the Better Business Bureau. I am astounded by the good comments. I'm guessing they are "paid to say" people. Beware!!!
annao50
May 19th, 2019
The TSP I received is cute. I like the rubber grip. And it stands up to a toddler playing with it. Looks good. Thanks
angelinar21
March 20th, 2019
I absolutely love my free sample perfect shade of lipstick for my skin tone.. and I was surprised I actually received my free sample I've done many free offers and have never received them and with get it free I received and get to share my results and thaughts.. and use my new product.. will definitely be buying this lipstick.. thank you again..
marloj1
March 29th, 2019
It's a very nice tool bit. It's not quite like they explained but it's still very nice. I'm not able to use it because I don't have a tool this will work with. #getitfree
kristin14
January 17th, 2019
I love getting new things sent to my house. It's always a sweet surprise to find something in the mail. Especially when I always know it's something I'm going to love!
davida837
April 11th, 2019
Thanks so much I berry happy I was think this is not true,but here is the answer. It's my first gift thank you get it free
jinniferc
January 3rd, 2019
I am new to this so haven't received any "Freebies" yet but way to many survies yet and , also many are the same.
nicolej70
January 12th, 2018
You will never receive anything free. I've done so many surveys it's not even funny. Nothing in life is free! I mean absolutely nothing. Nice try tho!!
emileem2
Brenda F. – GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Rep
Hi Nicole. If you have completed the survey correctly, then your freebies should be on their way! Can you send us a private message with your email address so that we can check your account information? This would help us figure out why you had a problem receiving your free samples.

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

See more answers (8)

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

See more answers (4)

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

See more answers (2)

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

See more answers (4)

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

See more answers (3)

I have received many things from this site!!! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it!!! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!!!

By Vonda M.
See more answers (2)

Hey, Erika! We would be happy to email you regarding your support question.

See more answers (2)

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

See more answers (2)

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

See more answers (2)

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GetItFree (Women Get It Free) staff and other customers.

Saving money is a very important goal in almost every household across the country. You want to get the most you can for the money you have. What you need is a place where you can find great freebies, deals, coupons and money-saving strategies. What you need is Get It Free.

Get It Free offers you a variety of ways that you can save money. We have compiled a huge list of free stuff, deals and coupons that will help you save on everything from name-brand grocery and everyday items to luxury and big-ticket items.

We also have a huge collection of informative articles and simple tips that will help you save money in brand new ways. Whether it’s a new way to save on laundry or a way to save when going to the movies, you will find something that interests you and helps you save!

Our community can help you save a bunch of money in a variety of ways. Join us today and see everything that Get It Free can do for you!

emileem2
Brenda F.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?