GetItFree (Women Get It Free) reviews

San Diego, CA 92101, US
support@getitfree.us

caseyf40
11/21/19
"Get It Free" needs to be shut down for multiple reasons! One being, false advertising! 2 being, harrassment! They are liars. They are misleading. They will not stop emailing you. They pop-up everywhere online. Stay far away. I have submitted a complaint to the B.B.B.. there are a lot of complaints about them.
jamies421
10/15/19
This is a complete scam. Bad Bad Bad! Endless personal information surveys. You never finish one before you are directed to another. You are not given an option to stop and complete their survey. You will never receive an item. This company has been turned into the Better Business Bureau. I am astounded by the good comments. I'm guessing they are "paid to say" people. Beware!!!
jocelyned4
9/22/19
IM STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS IN FISHING TAKLES I MAKE ALL KNINES & BECAUSE I PAINT THEM OR PUT DESINE THERE SELLING LIKE CUP CAKES IM ALSO A ROCK PAINTER AGAIN ALL KNINES NEW DESIGN & ALSO SELLING PLANTS ALL KNINES PLANS & BEAUTYFUL FLOWER
johnr1548
9/19/19
People don't realize what a great appt this is I love choosing free freebies Thank you John or Brenda Reid
yuseymad
7/22/19
No me lo esperaba esto es genial gracias por las muchas muestra gratis que no lo esperaba me sirvieron para dar de muestra y uso personal
heatherm445
7/21/19
I received one of the items I claimed and I'm looking forward to receiving the others I claimed. Thank you and please don't let me down.
Heather Maggio
stephanies601
7/16/19
It was so easy to sign up. At first, I admit, i was skeptical. But since signing up I have recieved Nike Socks, Bic Pens, Sharpies, and now Dewalt tools!
amyb507
7/15/19
I really wasn't expecting it and had actually forgotten all about it but there it was in my mailbox. My Get It Free Taco Bell gift card! Thank you Get It Free!!!
gradyk15
7/9/19
Just like the title says, I use this thing to mark everything I need to cut. Was skeptical at first but was happy with the product in the end.

Tip for consumers: Be patient, they call it snail mail for a reason.

juliet416
7/5/19
I received my first free product today!! They are earbuds, I will admit I didnt think i would receive anything and i did. I am very happy to know this is legit. Thank you
elizabetha351
7/2/19
Thank You Get It Free for the sample of Dove Advance Care Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Look forward to using this Dove product that I haven't tried before.
jackw285
6/10/19
The process is confusing but stick with it the results are well worth it. I received my craftsman tech.screwdriver today thanks it's great.
angelaf156
5/25/19
I got my Dove advanced care deodorant. It works great. It works as good or better then others I have tried. I love the smell of it as well, which is always a plus.
staceyt97
5/25/19
I love it. Thanks get it free. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It has different beautiful colors in it
stephaniea178
5/19/19
I love it so much better then I thought
This make up brush is well made . Love how soft it is. Is becoming my favorite brush. I've used for blush and this is a great brush. So glad I was picked to try. It takes a little bite to get something but all worth it in the end
nicholeg19
5/19/19
I received a very nice, high quality RT 206 makeup brush. I love everything about it. Very soft and perfect for powder, highlighter, and/or blush.
annao50
5/19/19
The TSP I received is cute. I like the rubber grip. And it stands up to a toddler playing with it. Looks good. Thanks
britanyd
5/13/19
This has been a great freebie site and I was pleasantly surprised when I received the candle a few weeks ago. I wasn't looking forward to receiving it. It makes my house smell so good! The scent is Odor Eliminating Just Plain Clean. It burns evenly and claims to burn up to 15 hours. So far I have burned it for about 4 hours and can't wait to see if it lasts for about 15 hours. I'm looking forward to trying lots of other Yankee candle scents and I also plan on continuing to use the Getitfree.com website for great freebies and seeing all the new awesome samples! Thank you #GETITFREE!
cynthiaj90
5/7/19
Wonderful, great service, food hot and fast service, clean environment,seating good near tv, will recommend that all friends visit, close location, manager checks on you and your service rating. Make sure you comfortable and satisfied
charlesa212
5/6/19
Craftsmen tools very durable and dependable. I love getitfree no money involved just try products and write a review. Thanks for the screwdriver it will come in handy on glasses and other small items.
michellec628
5/6/19
Got a wonderful surprise in the mail and didn't expect it at all. Thank you # Get It Free. I love dove products they make everything smell so good.
destinys22
5/1/19
Got a free item but it took a long time to ship, arrived well packaged and had a cute little card. If you don't mind a few survey questions and a little bit of waiting time this is a website for you! Completely free
sarahe189
4/30/19
I'm very happy with the Tombow TwinTone pink pen that I received. However, I was under the impression that I would be receiving more than one due to the wording in the sample ad, I staryed think that it wasn't going to arrive at all because it took quite some time to receive. I understand that's not necessarily the fault of getitfree.us fault. Aside from that I am happy with the product as well as the company and hopefully I will continue to have success. Thank you so much
aprilt82
4/30/19
For me free product I recieved a measuring spoon from Kitchenaid. It's a half teaspoon size. I like the rubber grip on handle of spoon. It's made out of a nice sturdy plastic. It's not flimsy at all. I would very much so enjoy the whole set of measuring spoons in this brand!
reneel102
4/29/19
I love Get it Free. This is the one site that I have found that you don't have to pay shipping and handling or any other fees. They tell you right up front that samples are limited, instead of keeping you guessing. All of the samples that I I have received have been more than I expected.

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I have received many things from this site!!! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it!!! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!!!

By Vonda M.

Hey, Erika! We would be happy to email you regarding your support question.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.
Questions? Get answers from the GetItFree (Women Get It Free) staff and other customers.

GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?