GetItFree (Women Get It Free) reviews

San Diego, CA 92101, US
support@getitfree.us

angelm227
4/20/19

I received a sample of Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash. The sample size was HUGE. IT was fantastic. Smelled great.

jessicar390
4/19/19

Get it free is awesome ty for the sample I'm going to let all of my family and friends know and I'm going to make sure they let all of their friends know about get it free too so they can get samples too

roberta695
4/17/19

Ty for the well put web design and. Ease ofnacesss lifes only benn. Better thanl for all of your suppoft. Dedication and. Commitment

bridgets49
4/15/19

I get excited everytime i recieve something Love gettin packages in the mail from get it free. I recomend anyone to sign up.

laurar331
4/14/19

I received my free sample for the first time and i was really excited because i didn't think it would work

karind17
4/11/19

We got a green little people car and my dauther loves it. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Hope to get more soon thanks agian hopr to see more

delbertc27
4/11/19

Got a DEWALT screw driver for free. Nothing beats the price of free. Worth doing a 1 minute survey, recomend to anyone looking for free stuff.

davida837
4/11/19

Thanks so much I berry happy I was think this is not true,but here is the answer. It's my first gift thank you get it free

pamelay15
4/11/19

I am so happy that I found Get it free, it gives me a chance to try a product before committing good money to it. I look forward to being able to test more products.

jonnathanl1
4/10/19

well made seems like it will get the job done perfectly can't wait to use it very excited and pleased

tiffanys191
4/10/19

My daughter loves this toy she has to take it every where she goes, the colors are very bright she also loves the little toys that dangle from it

shelled
4/8/19

I received an absolutely free full size mascara from Great Lash! Love that it's actually a brand I know. No shipping costs either!

alainaw6
4/8/19

It's great. The spoons engraving wont come off after multiple uses. With most measuring utensils the size wers off after so many uses.

karenb965
4/7/19

I received a really nice morphe brush. Love it! I don't know how I received this sample, but I sure do appreciate it. Thank you get it free !!!

araselif1
4/7/19

I get my free socks, I love my free socks they are soft and comfortable, the material feels good quality.

jessicac462
3/30/19

I got a free morphe brush and was so happy with it! I would recommend this to anyone!!! I'm hoping to get more free samples in the future!!!!

ashleyc345
3/30/19

I received a "Little people animal" and it's pretty neat to receive. I had it come unexpectedly because typically I don't receive the free stuff. I had no issues when it came through the mail. have been looking at buying some single little people items for my little one and it gets costly where ever you look, so this was nice to see.

marloj1
3/29/19

It's a very nice tool bit. It's not quite like they explained but it's still very nice. I'm not able to use it because I don't have a tool this will work with. #getitfree

karene306
3/26/19

I joined and got a free sample of lip gloss from Estee Lauder! Fast and easy, it was that simple! Thank you GETITFREE!

jandyc
3/23/19

The brush is so soft with good quality. I love it, it's a good brush I already tried and Have what I was looking for

angelinar21
3/20/19

I absolutely love my free sample perfect shade of lipstick for my skin tone.. and I was surprised I actually received my free sample I've done many free offers and have never received them and with get it free I received and get to share my results and thaughts.. and use my new product.. will definitely be buying this lipstick.. thank you again..

victorias228
3/18/19

I received the package in the mail and had no idea why. I don't remember signing up for free samples but it was a funny surprise. My son was happy and he likes playing with it!

constanceg25
3/18/19

I have tried many free site never receiving anything I received my first item today from get it free.. a morphe brush....thank you so very much

pamelag170
3/17/19

I just got my first sample! Thank you so much for the opportunity to review Crayola Crayons. BTW My grandson said thank you as well!

garrets6
2/24/19

I received free under armor attire. The socks are great. Hope to receive more stuff soon. I posted on Facebook about it and told the guys at work

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I have received many things from this site!!! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it!!! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!!!

By Vonda M.

Hey, Erika! We would be happy to email you regarding your support question.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.
Questions? Get answers from the GetItFree (Women Get It Free) staff and other customers.

GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?