GetItFree (Women Get It Free) reviews

San Diego, CA 92101, US
support@getitfree.us

jackw285
6/10/19

The process is confusing but stick with it the results are well worth it. I received my craftsman tech.screwdriver today thanks it's great.

angelaf156
5/25/19

I got my Dove advanced care deodorant. It works great. It works as good or better then others I have tried. I love the smell of it as well, which is always a plus.

staceyt97
5/25/19

I love it. Thanks get it free. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It has different beautiful colors in it

stephaniea178
5/19/19

I love it so much better then I thought
This make up brush is well made . Love how soft it is. Is becoming my favorite brush. I've used for blush and this is a great brush. So glad I was picked to try. It takes a little bite to get something but all worth it in the end

nicholeg19
5/19/19

I received a very nice, high quality RT 206 makeup brush. I love everything about it. Very soft and perfect for powder, highlighter, and/or blush.

annao50
5/19/19

The TSP I received is cute. I like the rubber grip. And it stands up to a toddler playing with it. Looks good. Thanks

britanyd
5/13/19

This has been a great freebie site and I was pleasantly surprised when I received the candle a few weeks ago. I wasn't looking forward to receiving it. It makes my house smell so good! The scent is Odor Eliminating Just Plain Clean. It burns evenly and claims to burn up to 15 hours. So far I have burned it for about 4 hours and can't wait to see if it lasts for about 15 hours. I'm looking forward to trying lots of other Yankee candle scents and I also plan on continuing to use the Getitfree.com website for great freebies and seeing all the new awesome samples! Thank you #GETITFREE!

cynthiaj90
5/7/19

Wonderful, great service, food hot and fast service, clean environment,seating good near tv, will recommend that all friends visit, close location, manager checks on you and your service rating. Make sure you comfortable and satisfied

charlesa212
5/6/19

Craftsmen tools very durable and dependable. I love getitfree no money involved just try products and write a review. Thanks for the screwdriver it will come in handy on glasses and other small items.

michellec628
5/6/19

Got a wonderful surprise in the mail and didn't expect it at all. Thank you # Get It Free. I love dove products they make everything smell so good.

destinys22
5/1/19

Got a free item but it took a long time to ship, arrived well packaged and had a cute little card. If you don't mind a few survey questions and a little bit of waiting time this is a website for you! Completely free

sarahe189
4/30/19

I'm very happy with the Tombow TwinTone pink pen that I received. However, I was under the impression that I would be receiving more than one due to the wording in the sample ad, I staryed think that it wasn't going to arrive at all because it took quite some time to receive. I understand that's not necessarily the fault of getitfree.us fault. Aside from that I am happy with the product as well as the company and hopefully I will continue to have success. Thank you so much

aprilt82
4/30/19

For me free product I recieved a measuring spoon from Kitchenaid. It's a half teaspoon size. I like the rubber grip on handle of spoon. It's made out of a nice sturdy plastic. It's not flimsy at all. I would very much so enjoy the whole set of measuring spoons in this brand!

reneel102
4/29/19

I love Get it Free. This is the one site that I have found that you don't have to pay shipping and handling or any other fees. They tell you right up front that samples are limited, instead of keeping you guessing. All of the samples that I I have received have been more than I expected.

melaniep76
4/28/19

I never get anything for free. All I did was answer a few questions and then there it was, free stuff, right in my mailbox.

robynd36
4/27/19

Very nice samples! I got a great smelling Yankee candle absolutely free... thank you so much. This candle smells so good

frankiew19
4/27/19

I thought this was fake but just went ahead and tried and Wow I have been get all kinds of stuff in the mail, I have got some body wash and got a pair of earbuds and few other things! I just cannot wait check my mail now I just wonder it I am going to get something new and cool in the mail

angelm227
4/20/19

I received a sample of Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash. The sample size was HUGE. IT was fantastic. Smelled great.

jessicar390
4/19/19

Get it free is awesome ty for the sample I'm going to let all of my family and friends know and I'm going to make sure they let all of their friends know about get it free too so they can get samples too

roberta695
4/17/19

Ty for the well put web design and. Ease ofnacesss lifes only benn. Better thanl for all of your suppoft. Dedication and. Commitment

bridgets49
4/15/19

I get excited everytime i recieve something Love gettin packages in the mail from get it free. I recomend anyone to sign up.

laurar331
4/14/19

I received my free sample for the first time and i was really excited because i didn't think it would work

karind17
4/11/19

We got a green little people car and my dauther loves it. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Hope to get more soon thanks agian hopr to see more

delbertc27
4/11/19

Got a DEWALT screw driver for free. Nothing beats the price of free. Worth doing a 1 minute survey, recomend to anyone looking for free stuff.

davida837
4/11/19

Thanks so much I berry happy I was think this is not true,but here is the answer. It's my first gift thank you get it free

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I have received many things from this site!!! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it!!! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!!!

By Vonda M.

Hey, Erika! We would be happy to email you regarding your support question.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.
Questions? Get answers from the GetItFree (Women Get It Free) staff and other customers.

GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?