GetItFree (Women Get It Free) reviews

San Diego, CA 92101, US
support@getitfree.us

tabathas14
2/14/19

I got a free morphe brush in the mail! I was expecting it to be a scam, but it turned out not to be!

ericj248
2/14/19

They send free products to try out for free I didn't believe it till I started getting actual products in the mail

gayneenh
2/5/19

Good web site this help alot of people out thamks so much i love this web site i would tell a whole lot of people about the website to show love

olivias242
2/5/19

I was so excited when I got my Mac Eyeshadow. I love the color black Tied because of the shimmer glitter it has with with the color. It really adds a bit of Of bam and pizzaz to my makeup look. I'm so in love.

scotth452
2/3/19

It is very nice and it smells really good and I love the way it keeps the house smelling really good

mariap343
2/2/19

I loveeee it! It so gorgeous!!! It is small and super practical! The plastic handle is very positive and the color is beautiful!

saleenal
1/23/19

Love the Yankee Candle you sent as a sample. Pumpkin Pie is my favorite. Thanks. Send me more samples.

chelseyb12
1/20/19

This company is honest about the FREE samples it hey advertise! One of the best sites for freebies/samples

Tip for consumers: Patience

kristin14
1/17/19

I love getting new things sent to my house. It's always a sweet surprise to find something in the mail. Especially when I always know it's something I'm going to love!

williamb1006
1/15/19

Plenty of options, deals, & promotions to choose from. All of which are relevant to me and surprisingly free.

ambernicolem
1/8/19

Says free samples but I haven't recieved not one thing I've done survey after survey still nothing . I don't know why it's called free samples if there ain't any

judyy32
1/8/19

I received my FREE whisk today. I had to try it out. I love it!! Much better than the one I purchased from the store. It is sturdier and much more durable. Thank you so for sending me this for FREE!!!! For those of you that do not believe her it is.

madisonm71
1/7/19

When I got the brush I was very surprised at how soft it was. It is the perfect size to do your make up with and I actually love the color of the brush as well.

saundral2
1/7/19

Waiting with anticipation.
Can't really say much bcause on my end going thru the survey just started working to where you could go all the way thru. And too, I haven't received any samples,yet. Thank you

denises312
1/6/19

I love freebies. Sometimes I don't have the money to pay for the stuff. thank you. This is a good business for people that can't pay for it. Too exspensive in the market.

davidv260
1/4/19

Its always exciting and fun to receive my freebie box in the mail box open it and see what they sent for me this time every time its something really good......

tammyc169
1/3/19

It's fun to do and now I'm waiting on samples. They have samples I'm interested in and are glad to get.

jinniferc
1/3/19

I am new to this so haven't received any "Freebies" yet but way to many survies yet and , also many are the same.

sarah195
12/30/18

I apply for a lot of free items but I've only ever got one thing. But I'm thankful for that one item. Thank you

jamesb1389
12/27/18

It's very nice to win something and I'll give you one to 10% that I hope all this stuff is true send to the to the Core and everything would be fine so I can use everything that you send me thank you very much and I will be talking to you soon

eddieh66
12/27/18

It's fun anyone can do it as long you have smart phone it's something the whole family can enjoy and benefit from why not it's free

delanal1
12/25/18

I JUST LOVE GET IT FREE, ITS GREAT. New and free samples daily of the latest products. Anything from personal hygiene, to hair products, lotions, to healthier living, including low carb snack bars to vitamins. It's AMAZING.

Tip for consumers: You will soon become addicted too

yulianah1
12/24/18

Thanks so much for the make up push and I hope I get more free things. I love it so much I can't wait to use it

marym1202
12/19/18

I work as a housekeeper in an amazing hotel.and enjoy all my co-workers? And reviewing to see if I win. Would be real amazing. Have to say in god's time.

briannar24
12/11/18

U get to try before u buy. Its a great thing. I appreciate someone looking out for the lil guys in the world. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly because there are no explanations or directives to if I'm reviewing the right thing, might wanna work on that part

Hello! We are glad you asked. The freebies are really free!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey Pierce! If you have been browsing our site and redeeming freebies, you should be getting some samples to try out! We are sorry to hear this is not happening for you. Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this issue?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hi Gayla, Please send an email to support@getitfree.us, and we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Glad to hear you are all enjoying your free samples! We post new freebies, deals, and sweepstakes every day so keep checking for the latest offers.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Jane. We would love to provide you with further assistance. If you redeemed a freebie properly and followed all the necessary steps, it should be on its way to you! Can you send us a private message on SiteJabber with your email address so we can look into this for you?

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I have received many things from this site!!! Just yesterday I received a votive size Yankee Candle. I have received one other candle and many other things. I feel that this is a very legit site. I love it!!! Thank you Get If Free I appreciate all of the things that I have received!!!

By Vonda M.

Hey, Erika! We would be happy to email you regarding your support question.

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

Hey, Debra! If you properly went through all of the necessary steps to redeem a freebie offer, your offer will be sent to the address that you provided. We would love to assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with your email address so we can look into and resolve this issue for you? Thanks!

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

You can get tons of free samples from a variety of brands! Check out current freebies here: https://getitfree.us/category/freebies/

By Brenda F., GetItFree (Women Get It Free) Representative

I actually got a free makeup brush from them! I expected it to be a scam too

By Tabatha S.
Questions? Get answers from the GetItFree (Women Get It Free) staff and other customers.

19 Photos for GetItFree (Women Get It Free)

GetItFree (Women Get It Free)?