This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GetInternetService

GetInternetService has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GetInternetService also ranks 99th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate GetInternetService?

“getinternetservice.net”

Janz B.
4/17/15

All I can say is, I agree with most of the people here. Yes, it is safe and friendly. As checked on Norton Antivirus.

janzb
April 17th, 2015
laurent32
June 19th, 2015
Some websites are safe, some contain good content, som are user-friendly... We've all seen one of these positives in websites. But have you seen all of them in one website? I know I have. On this one :)
lydiav
March 19th, 2015
This definitely is a website worth spreading a good word about! I have been using this site for quite a while now, an I know when I say this is very well-known and so good!
wendyc30
May 8th, 2015
Great website, Very child friendly! I am surely saying this to anyone who wishes to check out this website.

Questions? Get answers from the GetInternetService staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetInternetService?

Have a question about GetInternetService?