Review of GetFans.io

GetFans.io reviews

1 star

denan4
5/27/19

Although their prices have increased and their delivery time is sometimes painfully slow, these guys are real professionals and their marketing works. My channel grew exponentially since I've started using their services and I'll never ever use another company ever again.

jeremyb209
12/3/18

These guys are real pros!!!! I bought subs 3 months ago and am very happy with my purchase. I had a big drop (scary stuff) two weeks ago and they refilled immediately and with no questions asked. I'll use them in the future as well. They're the best!

joanat3
11/26/18

I have a YouTube channel that is growing day2day. Because i don't have enough subscribers i decided to invest and order some subs from a company called "GetFans" after reading a few reviews. Have to say that their service is great, pricing is alright in consuderation to their lifetime geruntee and delivery was quite quick, I already have ordered more services from them

laural355
11/22/18

Using their services for a while and I can say that there is a big difference between providers. Had a small problem with providing my subscribers but after i wrote to them theyy DM me and assured that the reason was algorithm changes by YouTube.

shirg
11/19/18

I was looking into promoting my social media platforms because I started my own business but I needed more exposure to a bigger audience. Long story short - I came across getfans.io and never looked back. Real people, great customer service, reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

melvinj24
10/17/18

First encounter with https://getfans.io website was bad because I paid for my services with Bitcoin and it took their system time to update my account balance. However, once they fixed this bug things became perfect for me and my customers - everyone got the promotions they wanted/purchased, sometimes getfans extra/over delivered so we've ended with more than initially ordered (free of charge, on the house). Nice support team (could be faster though... )
My general score is 9, cuz nobody is perfect ;-)

tiffanyc141
10/15/18

Whenever I land a new Youtube project from my clients, I know who I should hire for the job. Getfans.io always deliver and we are extremely happy with their performances. AAA+

Tip for consumers: What I really found excpetional is their support team, just ask them whatever you want and they would do the extra mile for you. Great service.

veronicam138
10/13/18

Getfans guys are the real deal and helped me to increase my Youtube videos rankings over a short period of time (around 5-7 weeks since my first promotion was delivered).
We buy youtube views on a weekly basis from them and even when things go wrong and their platform struggling with delays, eventually we get exactly what we were expecting to and beyond.

Tip for consumers: It really depends on your Youtube marketing goals but in my opinion every Youtuber need that boost or so called shortcut to make it. GetFans are HIGHLY recommended, good luck.

Questions? Get answers from the GetFans.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for GetFans.io