Get Fans

Get Fans has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Get Fans ranks 20th among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Get Fans?

“These guys are the real deal!”

Venus U.
12/18/19

I grew my beauty channel on YouTube thanks to these guys. Their support team is very rapid and amicable and they always help me out and answer all of my questions. The service delivery is slow, gradual and so natural you just KNOW they're using real people with real accounts. I wholeheartedly recommend GetFans to anyone looking to grow on YouTube!

“This company is fraud”

Astha S.
8/4/20

Guys please save yourself from getting scammed by these fraud company. GetFans is totally totally fraud. They will take your money, provide fake likes and views which will vanish in a week. And then I contacted them, they said they are refilling it, they refilled it and again in a week all views are vanished from my YouTube channel. If you have enough money to waste, then you can waste on GetFans.

asthas4
August 4th, 2020

denan4
May 27th, 2019

Although their prices have increased and their delivery time is sometimes painfully slow, these guys are real professionals and their marketing works. My channel grew exponentially since I've started using their services and I'll never ever use another company ever again.

daniele410
August 4th, 2020

They do not deliver and they do not reply and they do not refund.
Dont waste your money like I did!

venusu
December 18th, 2019

elliottw20
January 10th, 2020

I never used these guys before But I hear they're good because of Good reviews. They are better than some of the other services.

katc50
September 28th, 2019

Did not meet my requested purchase. Purchased was slowly delivered, and it was ok. I noticed that the amount expected was not there and contacted them. On my side appeared completed and they told me it showed incomplete on their end. They asked me to made the counter public and then they sent me another email that disregard the previous email, that the service was delivered. Would not recommend because the amount it wasn't delivered as requested. During the process i received subs not coming from them. Yet, they made it look like they completed my order.

veronicam138
October 13th, 2018

Getfans guys are the real deal and helped me to increase my Youtube videos rankings over a short period of time (around 5-7 weeks since my first promotion was delivered).
We buy youtube views on a weekly basis from them and even when things go wrong and their platform struggling with delays, eventually we get exactly what we were expecting to and beyond.

Tip for consumers:
It really depends on your Youtube marketing goals but in my opinion every Youtuber need that boost or so called shortcut to make it. GetFans are HIGHLY recommended, good luck.

tiffanyc141
October 15th, 2018

Whenever I land a new Youtube project from my clients, I know who I should hire for the job. Getfans.io always deliver and we are extremely happy with their performances. AAA+

Tip for consumers:
What I really found excpetional is their support team, just ask them whatever you want and they would do the extra mile for you. Great service.

mitchells64
September 17th, 2019

They did exactly as stated and fast. Its helpful to have this as a option to give your channel a little boost ever now and then. Definitely recommend them 100%

laural355
November 22nd, 2018

Using their services for a while and I can say that there is a big difference between providers. Had a small problem with providing my subscribers but after i wrote to them theyy DM me and assured that the reason was algorithm changes by YouTube.

shirg
November 19th, 2018

I was looking into promoting my social media platforms because I started my own business but I needed more exposure to a bigger audience. Long story short - I came across getfans.io and never looked back. Real people, great customer service, reasonable prices. Highly recommend!

jeremyb209
December 3rd, 2018

These guys are real pros! I bought subs 3 months ago and am very happy with my purchase. I had a big drop (scary stuff) two weeks ago and they refilled immediately and with no questions asked. I'll use them in the future as well. They're the best!

joanat3
November 26th, 2018

I have a YouTube channel that is growing day2day. Because i don't have enough subscribers i decided to invest and order some subs from a company called "GetFans" after reading a few reviews. Have to say that their service is great, pricing is alright in consuderation to their lifetime geruntee and delivery was quite quick, I already have ordered more services from them

melvinj24
October 17th, 2018

First encounter with https://getfans.io website was bad because I paid for my services with Bitcoin and it took their system time to update my account balance. However, once they fixed this bug things became perfect for me and my customers - everyone got the promotions they wanted/purchased, sometimes getfans extra/over delivered so we've ended with more than initially ordered (free of charge, on the house). Nice support team (could be faster though...)
My general score is 9, cuz nobody is perfect;-)

It's a scam. Totally fraud. I have lost my dollars and got nothing

By Astha S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Get Fans staff and other customers.

Welcome to https://GetFans.io review page. Our unique marketing angle helped over 18,000 Youtubers & Instagramers from all over the world! Your honest feedback will be appreciated.

tommyi7
Tommy I.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Get Fans?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about Get Fans?