Review of GetDefensive

Tel: 1-800-851-3007
info@getdefensive.com

sm1068
6/1/17

Be sure to allow yourself 2-3 days to receive your driving record from them even if you order it before 4 pm with overnight shipping. You will pay $45+ for expedited overnight shipping for nothing. You WILL NOT receive your certificate the next day.

I ordered my driving record at 5 am pst and did not receive my driving record until 10 am 2 days later. I had already seen the judge and have to go back. They will not refund you the expedited shipping. A separate gripe, but their test is awful. It says it takes 6 hours but the way it's set up, it takes at least 7.5+ hours. I WOULD NOT recommend to ANYONE!

mariah99
8/21/15

They charge up to $45.00 to send you your certificate of completion overnight but will not refund you your money if they fail to send it overnight. I had that experience, and they absolutely will not give you your money back. I have been trying to get my money back for months. I give them 0 stars for their poor customer service.

rachels33
4/7/14

Customer Service is horrible. With it being a defensive driving course site I would think it have a care for sense of urgency of student to receive certificate. Knowing that that there are deadlines and with same day shipping advertised on website there was nothing they could do to mail me my certificate on time. I spoke with a night manager who basically lied to me to get me off the phone when asked to pay for over night. That person said he was not authorized to do so and made notes on the account to have it same day shipped on Monday. When calling back to speak with a day manager on Monday I was told that I see the notes but nothing was done because they just opened and they do not do same day shipping. The certificate was needed that day. Because of the mis-communication and lack of urgency I would not recommend them to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the GetDefensive staff and other customers.

GetDefensive?