This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Gesshoku.org

Gesshoku.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gesshoku.org?

“I ordered t-shirts from gesshoku.org and I must say...”

Saira D.
8/3/11

I ordered t-shirts from gesshoku.org and I must say that I am extremely pleased. The weight of the cotton used is quite good, the stitching is really sturdy and the screen printing on the shirts is high quality ink. All images printed on the shirts are also centered perfectly. After many many wears and washes, the black cotton has not faded one little bit and the ink is staying right where it belongs. Shipping was on time, so I could not have been happier, and most certainly will order from them again.

sairad
August 3rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Gesshoku.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gesshoku.org?

Have a question about Gesshoku.org?