Genuine Replacement Parts reviews

Tel: 877-968-4335

toddf49
Todd F.
1/6/18

I found the item I was looking for but your search engine was poor which made it difficult to find the item I was looking for.

barrya49
Barry A.
1/6/18

Just placed an order, haven't received it yet but they were the best priced and quickest to receive the part. Considering my washer is down I need the part quick. Now to wait and see if they follow through.

kf51
K F.
1/3/18

I found the exact item I was looking for and the price was much less than from the manufacturers website.

julianc58
Julian c.
1/2/18

AWESOME BEST PRICE IN TOWN thanks so much for great fast service will shop again have a Happy New Year

philipl74
philip l.
1/2/18

easy to locate part and easy to place order - replacement part was perfect fit for my oven heat element. reasonable price and shipping. will buy from again for any other appliance parts. thanks ! product delivered promptly and good communication with seller.

demetriat2
Demetria T.
12/30/17

My shopping experience with this company is excellence. The order arrives in a timely manner. I will refer you to everyone that needs parts. Very satisfied

davidl580
David L.
12/30/17

I was originally looking for the H2O valve to pump water to ice maker, and was having difficulty simply finding the right pump, at an acceptable price. Dappz made it easier providing the whole kit at a very good price compared to other sites. The product was easy to install, I already had water feed installed

helenn50
Helen N.
12/29/17

As a home owner supplying all the materials for my project, I more than likely will not order from you again. Thank you for your consideration.

jonathans160
Jonathan S.
12/27/17

Everything received fine. Order confirmation was confusing since it didn't show 2 separate deliveries

lf69
L F.
12/27/17

We were able to locate what we need and place the order quickly. The product arrived one day after the expected delivery day. The heating element is sold for a lower price with other online merchants but was not available at the time.

gingera7
Ginger A.
12/26/17

I was having a little finding the part I needed without part #. once I had a part number it was great.

terrys261
Terry S.
12/24/17

I can not answer these questions until I receive the product, but thus far It has been good. We will see. Thx

christophera53
Christopher A.
12/23/17

good price and said one part in stock. Fingers are crossed as every other supplier says out of stock.
Update-
Showed up in 2 days
Would use again

lucim2
LUCI M.
12/23/17

Glad you had the part I have been searching everywhere for. I haven't installed them yet but thank you for shipping them so fast.

deweyf4
dewey f.
12/22/17

awesome service and very easy site to use. it actually reminds of how easy it is to get my auto parts from rockauto.com. nice job people...keep it up!

brandonw86
Brandon W.
12/21/17

Couldn't find the parts anywhere, but you had what I needed. Super glad I found your site, I'm sure we'll do business again.

patrickm248
Patrick M.
12/21/17

So far so good. Hopefully, the part arrives in 2 days (12/13) and serves the purpose intended. Thank you.

johnx5
John X.
12/21/17

The part needed, a Thermador RDSS30 Spark Module, was quickly located and the order process was easily accomplished.

scottg171
Scott G.
12/20/17

Easy to order. Quick shipping, great description of product on website to be able to order the right part. Thank You

davidr766
David R.
12/20/17

Tried Samsung Part Direct and Sears Parts Direct. This site was cheaper and easier to use. Highly recommend.

jamesc815
James C.
12/20/17

Could add product description to items. I just purchased an item that I hope is the size I need. It has no product specifications

dant105
Dan T.
12/20/17

Was promised this part from Samsung 6 weeks ago,Now they tell me its out of stock.. Your inventory says you have one ...Lets see how this works.

I have now received the needed part from dappz that was promised to me by a different vendor 3 months ago. You guys are great and your online inventory is correct.

Thanks again, will be using you again.

helenc166
Helen C.
12/19/17

So far so good, may give more stars after I get my part. Got the part, exactly what I ordered, it was installed and works as it should. I am a satisfied customer. Thank You!

steveh423
Steve H.
12/19/17

The item was not exactly the one I was looking for but it fits and it works. Delivery time was fast and it arrived in very good condition.

donnan75
Donna N.
12/19/17

quick shipping....although not fond of paying for shipping. however the item was fairly priced. could have gotten it cheaper with free shipping but eta was longer

Questions? Get answers from the Genuine Replacement Parts staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Genuine Replacement Parts