Genesis Tax Resolution reviews

Tel: 205-918-8456
info@genesistaxres.com

brittanyl23
11/3/16

Great customer service, extremely helpful with preparing my tax returns! Efficient in every way! Highly recommend! Thank you!

gerryf12
8/16/16

I had been audited by the IRS and had a bill for $18k and was concerned about other yrs. but didn't know where to turn for help, my situation was very confusing and I needed someone to clean it up. I found Genesis Tax on Craigslist as I was looking for someone local to help me with my tax issues. I began to study their website and read the testimonies and new then that I wanted to be one of those success stories that got help with their tax problems. So, I called Genesis Tax and from the moment I spoke with someone I was hooked!, they helped me feel at ease and know that there was help for me. I live in Nashville, TN and they are in Birmingham, AL and I wasn't sure if they could help me, but soon found out that "face to face" was not necessary when you have some that knows how and what to do to help resolve my issues. Genesis Tax did a complete researching of my IRS transcripts and came up with a plan that would work for me. End results are they found another year with similar problems and took care of that too, today I don't owe the IRS and just got back a big refund and my wife and I are extremely happy with our results! PROBLEMS SOLVED!! , If you need help and don't know who to trust, do what my family did, call Genesis Tax and get started on a resolution to your tax problems. I'll give them "5 Stars" for customer service and communication with me all along the way and most of all "RESULTS"!

Questions? Get answers from the Genesis Tax Resolution staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Genesis Tax Resolution