Review of Gemexi

376 reviews with 3 stars

virginiap48
Virginia P.
6/3/18

I am new here but impressed with your products and prices. Praying that I will be as impressed with the actual product

meb8
ME B.
4/27/18

Website loads very very slowly, its not very inviting to search through because of the slow loading.

elizabethw227
Elizabeth W.
4/17/18

The website is a bit glitchy and I wasn’t sure if my order was actually completed or not after my payment was submitted, but if the pieces I ordered are as beautiful in person as they are in photos I will definitely be ordering from you again!

jessh55
Jess H.
2/18/18

Hello. We placed our first order with Jewelexi early this morning and we're very excited to see the rings in a few weeks, and are eager to start our new venture. While we love some of the products you're offering, we noticed the website leaves a bit to be desired. For example, we would request the following site changes to help offer a better user experience:

1) The ability to "Add to Wishlist" and "Add to Cart" was not available for many items. You can see what I mean if you search ring size 4 products. At first we assumed these items may have been sold already, yet it seems that sold items show a "Sold" over them.

2) The inability to view large previews of items that are in the shopping cart and/or click the links to view the products again. We found this to be a very large inconvenience having to research in a new browser tab all of the items again as we were trying to downsize our order.

3) When we added dozens of items from our Wishlist to the shopping cart, it automatically deleted all of the wishlist items. It would be a convenience to have these items remain in the Wishlist if possible until purchase is completed.

4) The ability to view zoomed in previews of items on the fly without having to visit the actual product page would be immensely helpful and time saving. We found the page load time to be somewhat slow, so a hover over option to see a large preview of product would be very helpful.

I realize all of these things may no be easy to implement, however I think if these changes were implemented it would result in more sales from a more efficient and enjoyable website experience.

jacquelineb79
Jacqueline B.
2/17/18

I had problems at checkout and in addition, in the section - my orders- the same order was placed 2 times. One went through the other did not but I cannot cancel it - Message reads Order # - 3681#TEMP and asks me to checkout but I want to cancel this as the order has been made through - Order # 4MS47760NC910514F.
Please cancel second temp order as this order was already been made and I do not want the items two time. Site does not allow me to do this

fionao9
Fiona O.
1/24/18

Shipping time was very slow. Happy with most items but one of the labradorite pendants was disappointing it looked fake as it had a glitter appearance and was semi transparent with what looked like glaze or paint effect on the back. Did not look or feel genuine. Unhappy with that one.

christinev42
Christine V.
11/26/17

Time is money as we say in England and people pay for 'Feedback'.
I'll let you know if there is anything I want to know or if the latest consignment is OK

daceb1
Dace B.
11/23/17

It was nice when I could to chat, but not very when the webpage jammed. I suppose it is because of sale!!!

368 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Gemexi staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Gemexi