Crystals Online

Crystals Online has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Crystals Online ranks 14th among Gems sites.

How would you rate Crystals Online?

“Great, really quick delivery, they even refunded me...”

claire p.
1/11/13

Great, really quick delivery, they even refunded me some postage cos i'd paid too much the products were lovely and were really sweetly wrapped.

clairep8
January 11th, 2013

willys2
January 11th, 2013

The site was really easy to use and the service I got when I bought a pendant was really good. It arrived quickly and beautifully wrapped too.

Questions? Get answers from the Crystals Online staff and other customers.

We sell lovingly chosen healing crystals; tumblestones, angels, hearts, jewellery & thumbstones for anxiety, confidence, meditation and your general happiness!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crystals Online?

Have a question about Crystals Online?