Review of Gaynors.co.uk

Gaynors.co.uk reviews

debc85
7/20/18

My sons ordered item was accepted online at 15:11hrs, he paid for next day delivery - all accepted. Item didnt arrive next day. Day 3 I rang, was told that it should have been dispatched and I would get a call back within 1 hour, with an explanation. No call, I rang back, no answer. Email today day 4, item out of stock, refund issued.
My point is, customer service is non existent, online ordering system isnt fit for purpose as it accepts orders when there no stock, next day delivery (£4.99) doesnt really apply as if you order after 14:00hrs, it wont be processed until the following day. Rubbish!

rogerm5
9/15/10

I placed an order with Gaynor Sports in Ambleside for a Berghaus jacket. I had originally avoided them despite them being cheapest as their online shop had dire reviews. Further delving assured me that those problems were in the past. As a precaution I called their sales helpline and it was picked up within 2 rings and my enquiry was dealt with courteously and efficiently. The order was placed on Fri 28th May, for next working day dispatch, and despite it being a bank holiday weekend it was received the following Tuesday - exactly as promised. Will definitely use again.

Questions? Get answers from the Gaynors.co.uk staff and other customers.

Gaynors.co.uk?