Garnier UK

Garnier UK has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Garnier UK ranks 126th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Garnier UK?

“Skin care”

Clara R.
9/4/18

The cleansing water is best used after you wipe off your makeup with a makeup remover product or cloth..this water is great and cleans out the oil and left over makeup behind my nose

eg227
e g.
July 20th, 2015

I have just tried 3 products by Garnier;
The Micellar cleansing water,
Summer body tanning body lotion,
and Oil beauty lotion.

Each of them are affordable and are great.

The Micellar cleansing water is such a good product, you only need to use a few drops at a time and it works really well and is perfect for sensitive skin like what I have.

The Summer body tanning body lotion works really well and allows you to build up a natural looking tan, it also smells of apricot which disguises the fake tan smell for a while, but after the scent has gone the smell its slightly noticeable.

My favorite product is the Oil beauty lotion, I don't often bother with body moisturizers but this smells amazing so personally I use it for the smell but its is the best moisturizer I have ever used.

clarar37
Clara R.
September 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Garnier UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garnier UK?

Have a question about Garnier UK?