Garnier UK

Garnier UK has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Garnier UK also ranks 100th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate Garnier UK?

“Skin care”

Clara R.
9/4/18

The cleansing water is best used after you wipe off your makeup with a makeup remover product or cloth..this water is great and cleans out the oil and left over makeup behind my nose

eg227
e g.
July 20th, 2015
I have just tried 3 products by Garnier;
The Micellar cleansing water,
Summer body tanning body lotion,
and Oil beauty lotion.

Each of them are affordable and are great.

The Micellar cleansing water is such a good product, you only need to use a few drops at a time and it works really well and is perfect for sensitive skin like what I have.

The Summer body tanning body lotion works really well and allows you to build up a natural looking tan, it also smells of apricot which disguises the fake tan smell for a while, but after the scent has gone the smell its slightly noticeable.

My favorite product is the Oil beauty lotion, I don't often bother with body moisturizers but this smells amazing so personally I use it for the smell but its is the best moisturizer I have ever used.
clarar37
Clara R.
September 4th, 2018
yoshiyao
October 3rd, 2019
It's average, it's something I expected so I'm not angry or happy about the results. My acne (at the time of writing this -- not the time of the review since I decided to keep on using the cleanser for the written review) is currently doing better with this product (though I did stop using it when I was using sulphur) but the skin after sulphur I applied this to.

The product is refreshing but it isn't all great-- it clears your pores, yes, but it also contains parfum-- this is bad for people with sensitive skin. Alas, I have that type of skin and I get dermatitis from the product (doesn't stop me from using it, however). If you have sensitive skin and dislike dermatitis-- I don't recommend you to use it but if you don't then use it after a patch test!

The product did clear away a few of my pores that where small -- but not the big ones. I have okay results with this.

(This is a part of a video review on my channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3eLbLG6Rg)

Questions? Get answers from the Garnier UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Garnier UK?

Have a question about Garnier UK?