GardenWildlife.co.uk

GardenWildlife.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GardenWildlife.co.uk also ranks 15th among Birding sites.

How would you rate GardenWildlife.co.uk?

“Yet another thumbs up”

LIZ O.
2/10/19

I recently contacted Garden wildlife again ( I regularly buy my bird food and feeders etc from them anyway) as one of the Nuttery feeders I purchased from them in 2016 broke (it was guaranteed by the Nuttery manufacture for 10 years) Garden wildlife had them send me a new one within 3days!! no hassle, no quibble, just done!! NOW THAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WE ALL NEED TO SHOUT ABOUT!! 5 star service!!

lizo3
February 10th, 2019
• Updated review
Great customer service, quality products.
August 9th, 2016
• Previous review
Been buying all my Bird food from here for a while now, always very helpful and obliging and provide good quality products.

Questions? Get answers from the GardenWildlife.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GardenWildlife.co.uk?

Have a question about GardenWildlife.co.uk?