GardenSite.co.uk

GardenSite.co.uk

GardenSite.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GardenSite.co.uk ranks 81st among Gardening Supplies sites.

How would you rate GardenSite.co.uk?

“Poor quality sheds over priced no customer service.”

Nimmer M.
7/24/20

I made the big mistake of thinking that this company that has been trading for years would give me a quality service pay good money receive quality sheds and service. What a big mistake this was the sheds are very cheaply made not fit for purpose. If you contact them they just give you the big run around try to blame you for their substandard sheds. Ovoid and use a more reputable garden shed maker.

nimmerm
July 24th, 2020

kates317
June 29th, 2020

This place is a disgrace! Faulty products and zippo customer service. Do not buy anything from here or halls garden centres.

jj357
December 17th, 2017

We brought a Wooden Shed what a disaster it turned out to be when it finally arived the shed was not what i ordered and it was dammaged and very poor quality we paid for fitting and was shocked by the bad quality it was a joke for the money we paid and may i add it was 1.400.00 not a cheap shed. I contacted gardensite and they was very rude to me blamed all the woo on me and called me a lier, i have had a right game which took months of emailing them trading standards citizen advice and still got now where. Money lost and waisted and gardensite D Cotton does not care a one bit, and Luke is even worse talks to you as if every one is a fool.

Questions? Get answers from the GardenSite.co.uk staff and other customers.

davidc655
David C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GardenSite.co.uk?

Have a question about GardenSite.co.uk?