Garage Floor Coating Of Mn.Com reviews

Tel: 763-559-8732
joleen@colorsoflifepainting.com

suzzieq
7/13/18

Even after finding out about the $3k minimum I took time off of work to meet a rep at my house. Was told a specific time. I stepped down to the garage for 2 minutes. Rep came but never called. Called my scheduling agent he told me the rep would be back. The rep no called no showed a second time. Horrible service. You expect people to spend a minimum of $3,000 with you but wont even meet with people?!

leeanne26
2/22/17

This company fully stands behind their product and their warranty. We had the garage floor put in and after spending some time on the surface we noticed the grit was inconsistent. I called, and they scheduled quickly to come out to assess. The crew agreed and not only spent time informing me what went wrong and how it would be fixed but they were sincerely apologetic. The repairs were done in a timely fashion. As we got through winter, we than noticed some peeling. The crew came back out to assess, stated that the fix in the grit unfortunately resulted in the protective top layers not bonding together appropriately. The crew coordinated it so that the whole floor was redone versus just spot repairs so we have the quality product they sell. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

rachelj6
11/17/13

I live in MN and was looking to give my flooring a bit of a facelift. I chose Garage Floor Coating of MN because they supplied an extensive gallery of project photos and their online reviews sounded great. All of the information I needed answered my questions and provided me all the essential details.

samanthal13
10/29/13

Garage Floor Coating of MN has a great site! It is easy to navigate and they have a lot of examples of their previous work. It is important for me as a consumer to see what work the company has done so I can know right away if they can do the same for my garage floor. I also like that they provide separate pages for each of their services, so I don't have to read about commercial services or their retail products if I just want to look at their residential options. Great site and service Garage floor coating of MN!

jordane5
9/1/13

We recently had our floor coated by Garage Floor Coating of MN. Our experience was exceptional! The sales rep was very knowledgeable. The office staff was very helpful and kept us informed of our project as the process went along. The installation crew was very polite and professional. The finished product is beautiful. So glad we chose Garage Floor Coating of MN.

Questions? Get answers from the Garage Floor Coating Of Mn.Com staff and other customers.

Garage Floor Coating Of Mn.Com?