This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Gamebank Game Services

Gamebank Game Services has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gamebank Game Services also ranks 71st among Mmorpg sites.

How would you rate Gamebank Game Services?

“Was my first time ever trying it and to be honest I...”

Junior B.
11/7/14

Was my first time ever trying it and to be honest I was really nervous at first but they actually came through. Their live support was really nice, they actually helped me all the way through. I would recommend this site to anyone.

“Do you notice how they get one bad review and then...”

Spence A.
9/17/13

Do you notice how they get one bad review and then all the rest are glowing reviews written by the same people they employ on their live chat? LOL. They are rude, hateful and will leave you hanging in a second if they get caught cheating or don't fulfill your order. And trying to communicate with them is horrible. Stay away! This site is bad news.

stephp3
July 8th, 2014
I want to offer some true experience here. I am not a frequent buyer, I did purchase from them twice. First time is while back in GW1, the experience was nice by memory - the delivery was slower then the website says, that was a let down. Second time was in GW2, again the delivery was slower, but I guess I was prepared for it, the customer service did have few communication issues, I guess English wasn't their first language - don't want to point fingers here, but we can possibly figure out where they from. But given the fact that we are cheating by not buying the gold the official way, there is less ground I feel that I would stand here and abuse this site's service standards - after all, I got what I paid for. I need to give the credit to those players who made all these money for the site, since they did all the grindings for me - and sold it for cheap. I will still largely buy official GEM to support Anet keep the GW2 going for sure, but I could not promise that the nobility of this act would over come the guilty pleasure to hoard a lot of gold for a lot less in real money.

Questions? Get answers from the Gamebank Game Services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gamebank Game Services?

Have a question about Gamebank Game Services?