Review of GameBank.biz

gamebank.biz@gmail.com

1 review with 4 stars

stephp3
7/8/14
I want to offer some true experience here. I am not a frequent buyer, I did purchase from them twice. First time is while back in GW1, the experience was nice by memory - the delivery was slower then the website says, that was a let down. Second time was in GW2, again the delivery was slower, but I guess I was prepared for it, the customer service did have few communication issues, I guess English wasn't their first language - don't want to point fingers here, but we can possibly figure out where they from. But given the fact that we are cheating by not buying the gold the official way, there is less ground I feel that I would stand here and abuse this site's service standards - after all, I got what I paid for. I need to give the credit to those players who made all these money for the site, since they did all the grindings for me - and sold it for cheap. I will still largely buy official GEM to support Anet keep the GW2 going for sure, but I could not promise that the nobility of this act would over come the guilty pleasure to hoard a lot of gold for a lot less in real money.

Questions? Get answers from the GameBank.biz staff and other customers.

GameBank.biz?