GadgetPlus CA

GadgetPlus CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GadgetPlus CA ranks 143rd among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate GadgetPlus CA?

“Rip off”

Judy B.
11/4/19

Do not buy anything from Gadget plus.the first time I bought from them it went ok, received my order, no problems, so I thought I would order again from them BIG mistake. I ordered a mist maker and a ceramic disk replacement. What I got was a broken, rusty, looked used disk, then the mist maker itself when plugged in, the lights flickered then completely dead. I emailed him at least 50 times and was ignored, finally got a reply and he didn't believe me and because my maiden was still attached to my email, he said you are using 2 diff. Names and because of that he was going to call R, C. M. P, I told him to go ahead would love to talk to them about and show them what he sent me. This was bought from Vulcan AB and he would not do the right thing so I am out 42.00, I should have checked else where, found and ordered same products from amazon for half the price he charged. Do not take a chance on ordering from him plus you will pay twice the amount you can buy from elsewhere.

judyb354
November 4th, 2019
razzw
October 4th, 2017
Every product listed on gadgetplus.ca can be found on dx.com for at lest 1/6th what he charges.

He just marks up the prices outrageously. Then has the items drop shipped out of china direct to your door. Often that can take months. And you cannend up with the wrong item. At leat at DX you can return and with no hard times get refunded.

Anyone that marks up that outrageously can't be trusted and deserves to be broke...
eu528
September 27th, 2014
Ordered my item from these guys (Donovan Kraeker of Vulcan, AB) June 16, after months of trying to get him to do the right thing, ended up with my item Sept 26. First time they shipped an item that wasn't even close to what I ordered, then he largely will duck your calls and emails trying to get some service, then you have to pay to send him back his mis-shipped item and then he will leave you holding the bag for that shipping cost and find a way to blame you all along complaining to the customer how he only made $1000 last month and he's in the hole by refunding you your shipping costs for his errors. If this sounds like fun for you - then order something from him.

Questions? Get answers from the GadgetPlus CA staff and other customers.

Gadget Plus is Canada? ۪s online and local source for the coolest gadgets, consumer electronics, computer accessories and much more!

donovank7
Donovan K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GadgetPlus CA?

Have a question about GadgetPlus CA?