Review of FunstockDigital

FunstockDigital reviews

Tel: 01302 718511

rogerr39
4/11/16

The company manually updates their orders. What this means is if you order something while the company is asleep, you will have to wait hours for them to wake up and check a box so that you can receive your item. Completely unacceptable service. This is the 21st century.

ralphl31
11/7/15

I was paranoid at first because I read things about this website's customer service but since they had the best price for the game I wanted, I jumped the fence.

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 from them. They promised me the key would be available before the November 10 release date. Pre-loading became available today (November 7) so I got anxious. They sent an email to me saying that because they are having difficulties, they are planning on sending the game keys on the 9th of November.

Other websites are already able to give game keys so this was unacceptable to me. I emailed them if I could get the key earlier than November 9 since I have a slow internet and downloading the pre-load might take longer than the release date. They emailed me back saying, they are going to request an early key for me tomorrow. Not 12 hours have passed and I received the game key today. Activated it on Steam no problem and right now it's pre-loading.

I was very happy that they did me this favor. I rated them 4 stars because of how responsive they are on my situation. Minus 1 star because delays shouldn't happen and might turn off other customers.

Ralph

Questions? Get answers from the FunstockDigital staff and other customers.

FunstockDigital?